Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ekaterina L.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ekaterina L.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:30 pm

Woha my dear mate, I'd like to welcome you here! I hope this sentiment will be mutual and we've got common enthusiasm. Why have I contact with you? It is so simple, I am searching for a mate, in the belief that my friend with time will become for me something more than just a friend. Can you realize what I do mean? I am purely concerned in serious contact, no lies, no games. This is really important. The Internet replete with possibilities for new friends, but I have never been into it, anyway, all of mine last efforts were bad luck for me, perhaps it wasn't appropriate time for that, but for now I get the feeling that it'll work out. Perhaps this is a female intuition? Well, may I introduce myself?. My name is Natalia. This is usual name for normal Ukranian lady. So, I am from Ukranine, maybe you heard about my nation before. I'm a young woman and I'm 35 years old, and I can understand that it's a fairly mature age for a serious relation. Accordingly, I don't mind the age difference; quite the contrary, I realize that I need a mature man who is vested with experience and cleverness. Besides, maybe you're curious about what I'm doing, and so, I am a dentist, I work in a small local clinic. My task is to provide people with great smiles, isn't this lovely? This is a short info about me, case you're interesting, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me a response letter with short data about yourself, maybe you want to tell me where you live, how old you are and what is your occupation. See you later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: murkauadoctor85@gmail.com

Best regards, Natik.

Header:

Return-Path: <cristianejo@ibest.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.245]) (Authenticated sender: cristianejo@ibest.com.br) by skyler0013.ig.correio.biz (Postfix) with ESMTPA id DF7F2580067;
Mon, 26 Apr 2021
Subject: Hello Dear

Orig IP: 23.129.64.245 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

The owner of the stolen image is a Dentist/Orthodontist and is not involved in the scam.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2784
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariclinep@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:41 pm

I'm delighted to greet you here!
I very much hope that emotion would be mutual and we will find common interests.
Why had I address to you?
This is very simple, I seek for a companion, in the belief that mate of mine with time is going to be for me something special.
Can you realize what I do mean?
i/m only concerned in lorn term communication, no play or fake.
This is really important.
Internet is full of chances for new contacts, but I haven't deal with this, in any case, all mine preceding tries didn't work, perhaps it wasn't appropriate time for that, but now I get the feeling that it'll work out.
May it be a female instinct?
Okay, let me introduce myself. My name is Natusechka.
It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman.
So, I am from Ukranine, maybe you heard about my nation before.
I'm young, I'm thirty-five, and I can understand that it's a fairly mature age for a serious relation.
Thus, the age difference doesn't matter to me; quite the opposite, I can understand that I'm looking for a virile man who is endowed with experience and a good mind.
By the way, you are possibly interested what I'm doing, and so, I'm a stomatologist, I work in a small local dentistry.
My mission is to make nice smiles, isn't this lovely?
Here is a brief information about me, case you're interesting, then I beg you to react and write me a responding e-mail with short data about yourself, maybe you want to tell me where you're staying, how old you are and what is your occupation.
Talk to you soon. Warm wishes, Natusechka!

Header:

Return-Path: <shaburova@isp.nsc.ru>
Received: from yzzxby (unknown [192.210.236.179]) (Authenticated sender: shaburova@isp.nsc.ru) by postoffice.isp.nsc.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 09E7060452016; Thu, 17 Jun 2021 04:47:32 +0700 (+07)
Message-ID: <068a895a517aaf5c7f82a4f7fc28173b18f128e08e@isp.nsc.ru>
Reply-To: Natusechka <mariclinep@gmx.com>
Subject: Thanks for all that you have done for me.
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 23:47:36 +0200

Orig IP: 192.210.236.179 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:43 pm

I'd like to welcome you here!
I hope that sense will be reciprocal and we can find joint interests.
Why did I write to you?
It's so easy, I am searching for a mate, in the expectation that my friend over time would become to me something special.
Do you see what I'm talking about?
I'm only interested in serious communication, no playing or lying.
It is especially important.
The Internet is rich in possibilities for new acquaintances, but I haven't deal with this, anyhow, all my last attempts were not good, maybe it was just not the right time for this, but right now I can feel that things will work out.
Perhaps this is a female intuition?
Okay, let me introduce myself. I'm Natusechka.
This is usual name for normal Ukranian lady.
Right, I'm native of Ukraine, I think you've heard about this land earlier.
I'm young, I'm thirty-five, and I can understand that it's a fairly mature age for a serious relation.
Therefore, the age difference does not scare me; quite the contrary, I can understand that I'm looking for a virile man who is vested with experience and cleverness.
Besides, you are probably wondering what I do, and so, I'm a stomatologist, I'm working in little local dental clinic.
My role is to give persons perfect smiles, isn't this lovely?
Here is a brief information about me, case you're interesting, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me an answering mail with short information about you, you might want to share with me where you're staying, what's your age and what is your job.
Catch you later. Warm wishes, Natusechka!

Header:

Return-Path: <tejgaon@quantummethod.org.bd>
Received: from juinjqw (unknown [192.210.236.179]) (Authenticated sender: tejgaon@quantummethod.org.bd) by
Message-ID: <2c08559a91ba6f9cbf4264373ce8d7fbd83105282f@quantummethod.org.bd>
Reply-To: Natusechka <mariclinep@gmx.com>
Subject: Thanks for all that you have done for me.
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 01:34:16 +0200

Orig IP: 192.210.236.179 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

murkauadoctor85@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:51 pm

Hey person. I'm delighted to greet you here! I just hope this sentiment gonna be responding and we will find common interests. Why have I contact with you? This is very simple, I look for a fellow, and I truly belief that my friend in the future is going to be for me something more than just a friend. Do you understand what I mean? I'm only interested in serious communication, no lies, no games. That is particularly important. Internet is full of chances for new contacts, but I have never been into it, at least, all mine preceding tries didn't work, maybe it was just not the right time for this, but for now I sense that it will work. May it be a female instinct? Okay, let me introduce myself. My name's Nata. It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman. So, I am from Ukranine, you have probably ever heard about this state before. I'm young, I'm thirty-five, and I can understand that it's a fairly mature age for a serious relation. Accordingly, I don't mind the age difference; quite the opposite, I understand that I am looking for a mature man who is vested with experience and cleverness. By the way, you are probably wondering what work I do, and so, I'm an orthodontist, I'm working in little local dental clinic. My mission is to make nice smiles, isn't it great? That's a quick presentation of me, case you're interesting, then I am asking you to give me reaction and write me an answering mail with brief information about yourself, you might want to share with me where you are living, how old you are and who you work. Talk to you soon.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: murkauadoctor85@gmail.com

Warm wishes, Nataliuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <chandi_prsddd@rediffmail.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO smtp.rediffmail.com) (91.218.203.59)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:58:02 +0200
Message-ID: <6EE6A0EFA740B636379D4DFEC2B187D1B22B9E88@unknown>
Subject: Greetings my male.

Orig IP: 91.218.203.59 | Orig ISP: Fiberway Sp. Z O.o. | City: Niepolomice | Country: Poland

Same image posted on Apr 27, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.