Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Dr_Worrel - Wonder - austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:54 pm

Profile Elements:

Dr_Worrel
51, Man, Single
Buffalo, United States (1889 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
44 - 58 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
My self-introduction
I am who I am. I don't try to be someone else and that's because I am the best version of my edition.

What I am doing with my life
My Business!

Things I like about myself
I like my profession because it allows me care for humanity... Treating the sick... Etc...

My favourite outdoor activities are
Sports, swimming and sitting out on the beach with a bottle of vodka..

My favourite indoor activities are
Sex, TV then reading of my medical books...

These topics are interesting for me
Human Behavior
I might look for you if: Real
Ethnicities White
Smoking Never
Drinking Occasionally
Monogamy Open relationship only
Zodiac Virgo
Chinese zodiac Rooster

Dr_Worrel - Wonder - austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:58 pm

Chatlog:

Dr_Worrel
51, Man, Single
Buffalo, United States

Hello beautiful, how are you doing today? I hope you're in good health?
I'm Dr Austin Worrel, I hail from Conroe Texas, USA.
I'm fine dear. Thanks for accepting to be friends with me here
Well I must confess that immediately I came across your profile, it captured me and I must say that you are an amazing woman
So how long have you been on this site?
Wow really? That's okay.
So what has been your experience so far on the site?
Anyways my colleague introduced me to this site. And I specifically joined the site in search of my soulmate. A woman I will spend the rest of my life with
That's beautiful, so I guess we can get to know each other better
Would you mind sending me your email so I can always write you there
austinworrel@gmail.com
I also wrote you on Hangouts
It's okay dear, I already got your email and I replied you too

austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Hello , how are you? I hope you're in good health? It's me Dr Austin Worrel. Thanks for dropping your email address... Please do write me when you get this mail... I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Header:

Return-Path: <austinworrel@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Fri, 19 Feb 2021
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021
Subject: Friendly Message

That's beautiful dear, would love to have such fun with you...I was really wondering why you never replied my mail after some days... But I'm fine knowing that you were out to have fun... So I guess it was really cool? Beautiful I really like us to introduce ourselves to each other if you don't mind... So tell me about yourself. Are you married? Do you have children? Any family? Any siblings? Where do you live? What do you do to earn a living? I look forward to your reply dear...

austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:03 pm

Well myself, I'm Dr Austin Worrel, I am a Medical Doctor (Surgeon) I hail from Conroe Texas, USA. I worked with National Hospital London, Bex Memorial Hospital Florida. I'm divorced, but I have a son whom I cherish a lot and right now he stays with my aged uncle at Oregon, USA.... It's really nice meeting you

Well, myself I specifically joined the site in search of my soulmate. A woman I will spend the rest of my life with... So tell me, what are your experience with the men on that site? Have you dated any man there?

Hello beautiful, how are you? I hope you're enjoying today? I really miss hearing from you and it is so amazing that I have been thinking about you frequently like we already share something very deep... With the way I feel, I just pray it works out between us because the feeling is really worth it. I can't get my mind of you... I hope you are having fun? I will be happy to get a reply from you... I care

austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:05 pm

It's okay dear, I pray you make out time for us to talk more and get to know ourselves better.... I really can't explain how I feel about you, but I must confess that, the feeling is so awesome and amazing and I'm really enjoying it and intend to enjoy it more..

Oh so so sorry about that my dear friend. So how are you feeling now? Have you been able to take some treatments? I really got so do worried I didn't hear from you and my Calling Card Unit has finished, would have really love to be calling and checking up on you. Thank God you are fine, at least I have been relieved. Please be strong for me okay. I really have a lot to tell you, maybe when you reply then I can write back to you.

Well I have been very worried about you added to my son who is also very ill and has to undergo a surgery. Honey you barely write me or even reply my messages on time. But I feel relieved hearing from you now. How is life treating you? I have really missed you honey

austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:08 pm

Michael has a "Brain Tumor" and he has to undergo a surgery. I really don't know where he got that from. This has really been eating me up because he Health has eaten so much money from me all of this time and now surgery. Then not hearing from you again now made me feel worst. But I'm happy you are fine....

This picture was taken on the day diagnosis... His health gives me sleepless nights... He's all I've got, I just don't want to loose him. I already lost my wife

Image of a young boy in a hospital stretcher not posted per our guidelines.

Time here is XXXX in israel. I took catfish pepper soup with cooked plantain for dinner. So did you go to church today?

austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:11 pm

Easter reminds me of love, hope, and peace, and the love and happiness multiply in your presence! Sweetheart, you are the most cherished person in my life right now and I pray that the beautiful bond we are building keeps getting stronger. All I wish for us is to stay in love forever and be each other’s anchors! Happy Easter, babe!

I'm writing you this to tell you exactly how I feel for you.

I woke this morning and I had a very huge smile on my face, one that I've not had for a very long time, I didn't know what it was until I realized that What a wonderful dream I had of you, it was so real I didn't wanna wake from it
I was in a dream and it seemed liked you came to my work place with this very glamorous smile.........you acted sick but you weren't and then suddenly we were dancing in the rain and singing to each other at the karaoke
This is what I woke with today and I had to share with you
Have a very wonderful day my beloved
Stay safe

austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:13 pm

You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually. You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you. I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you living so far away from me is killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a lost for words when it comes to you. I just wish that their was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel...I love you

Yes my love, I'm having a nice day over here very serene and peaceful atmosphere. I'm not very good at putting my feelings into words. That's why I write you now. Since I saw you for the first time at that site, I knew that I wanted to be with you. Whenever I write you, I can hardly think because you completely confuse my feelings. I spend every spare minute thinking about you. Yes, that may sound a little over the top, but it is true. I can not imagine anymore how my life would look like without you . I hope and pray that we will stay together for a long time, because without you I would not know what to do right now. Even though we only know each other for a few months, I know that you are destined for me. I am happy when we see each other again and think of you until then in every free minute... Happy Sunday My Love

austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:15 pm

I can't wait to meet you my ageless queen. This is one thing I desire so hard my love and I'm sure very soon it will happen okay. My love I promise you that my arms will hold you so strong when I see you. My eyes will find you charming in your worst appearance, and my heart will love you more even when you are most vulnerable. I will be true to you when everybody walks away because, out of a billion women in the population, I've chosen one woman to love, one woman to cherish, one woman to protect and one woman to stand up for. I've chosen you not because you were a choice from many, but because you are one in a million. I love you

Good morning my beautiful queen, you don't know how much you mean to me and never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, especially not in the form of a chat friend. God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far. But I hope our love will flourish beyond what it is right now. Distance maybe just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we can't handle this whole relationship, but I am sure our love for each other is way far stronger then any oceans can come across.I am writing you this letter to tell you that my love for you is so real that I can't find any words to describe my feelings for you. At the same time I would like to thank you for all your patience while our relationship had to go through high waves and hard rocks. My love for you has grown so strong that I can never imagine a life without you now.I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be. My heart will always yearn for your love and care forever

austinworrel@gmail.com

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:17 pm

Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman? Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me in a simple way is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. Thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for more in a woman. And yes I no my love is not good with words, but know it that I love you for who you are and the way you are. I can't wait to have you in my arms my love. Good morning beautiful and do have a bright and stress less day ahead. I love you

This relationship is my future, it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you lay out in the sun too long. How is business going my love? Are you facing any challenges at your business you can share it, so we can think it through and tackle it... I love you
Post a reply