Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emile73p@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

emile73p@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:37 pm

Message received on DataMeFree:

Nice meeting you dear, im Emile single lady and I like you and I would like us to know more about each bother, I didn't get how to upload my picture here and I'm here for a serious relationship, you can chat me on hangout emile73p@gmail.com so I can share my picture to you Emile

Fake profile used:

youiwant
- 36 y/o female
- Munch, Germany
- English, German, English
- Medical
- Have no children
Date of birth 1985 - March - 5
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single
Education AA (2 years college)
Income $70,000/year and more

Im a simple lady that have lot of fun to give to the person that put smile on my face
Ideal match description:
A nice person that's not here to waste precious time of others

Stolen picture used:

The image is stolen from the real owner social account. Her name is not Emile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: emile73p@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:39 pm

Email received:

Hello darling, how are you doing today?
Thanks for getting back to me and nice meeting you

I'm Emile a single german lady but I spend some years in america and I joined Unicef Organisation and I'm working as a nurse supervisor and a seminar anchor
My work have makes me travel to over seven countries

I'm the only child of my parent and I lost my father some years ago but my mother lives in munich

I want a serious man so I can settle down and plan for my life because I want to stop travelling around caused my work, beside I'm working voluntarily with Unicef organization .unicef.org
As soon I'm done with the contract they will pay me my gratitude and I can be able to use it to set up a business

I would like you to tell me all you want me to know about you, including you age married status and your work.. Etc

Emile cares
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.