Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gvivekananth76@rediffmail.com bbanickkp@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gvivekananth76@rediffmail.com bbanickkp@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:12 pm

Salut, I think it's the perfect time to start the brand-new calendar year together with love. Now don't you think I am correct? Possibly we can connect at some point. I actually born in The germany, I lived over there right up until I turned 11, and today I am in Ukraine. I haven’t found a man within my region and was going to attempt to look via the internet. Let me know exactly what location you reside in? It's awesome that with all the help of the internet, we may learn each other considerably better. Now I am thirty two years, already a grownup for the truly serious bond, I no longer need anybody to experiment with my emotions that's no doubt. I'm Leonore by the way, although you are welcome to just call me Leo. If you are interested in learning me far better, then we could continue on our communication. How do you enjoy the picture of myself, that I've enclosed? You truly don't have to answer if you didn't enjoy it. Now i am trying to find a guy who is more aged than me, certainly not violent, mild, and who is going to truly look after me and deal with me proper. I will additionally be pleased to get your own personal photo with the answer if you're curious.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: bbanickkp@gmx.com

I am hoping you will not really make me wait around very long and can respond asap!

Header:

Return-Path: <gvivekananth76@rediffmail.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO smtp.rediffmail.com) (147.135.211.7)
by mailserver with SMTP; 15 Apr 2021 11:25:32 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021
Subject: Good evening dear man,

Orig IP: 147.135.211.7 | Orig ISP: Ovh Sas | City: n/a | Country: Poland

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.