Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sr@leontaxi.com vopavk@stofanet.net

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sr@leontaxi.com vopavk@stofanet.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:02 pm

Good afternoon. With this trivial, but usual phrase I am starting my e-mail.
Surely you receive a lot of letters about offers of acquaintance and my letter will not seem interesting to you, but what if it will really interest you?
Can it be that you will be interested in my photo? Perhaps fate gives us a good chance to start an interesting acquaintance that will grow into something more.
You can call me Marishka. I am an ordinary woman, I was born and raised in Ukraine 35 years ago. I have chosen an unusual profession for myself - I am a dentist.
My job doesn't deal with human lives, but it deals with amazing smiles, so I give such smiles to people. I think this is great.
As for me the age gap isn't a difficulty, I think that age is just a number. I'm only looking for a open and earnest gentleman.
If you r a tinkering man who looks only for sex and naked pictures, I will askask you to skip my letter.
I am a fair lady, my job is well-paid so I earn enough money and I am not interested in playing games.
In case you are sincere gentleman, I am eager to receive your answer. I would be happy if you write me back a long and informative e-mail with telling about you, your country and your city. Well?
Looking forward to hearing from you, MARINA.

Header:

Return-Path: <sr@leontaxi.com>
Received: from rfhqnrskr ([140.131.149.15]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id Wfu3lvtnF6mIDWfuAlmNpO;
Reply-To: Lonely <vopavk@stofanet.net>
Subject: If you're interested too you can respond
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021

Orig IP: 140.131.149.15 | Orig ISP: Taiwan Academic Network (tanet) Information Center | City: Taipei | Country: Taiwan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

larry@larrybeck.me lmjslrr@stofanet.net

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:03 pm

Hi. My letter will begin with this banal but familiar phrase.
No doubt you have many messages with offers of getting acquaintance so you may not be interested in my e-mail, but what if you will be?
May it be that my photo will tickle you fancy? Maybe it is a chance given us by fate to get acquainted and grow our relationship.
I'm Marina. I am an ordinary girl who was born and raised in Ukraine 35 years ago. I have chosen an unusual profession for myself - I am a dentist.
Human life does not depend on my profession, but a human smile depends on my profession, and I give beautiful smiles to people. I believe it to be marvellous.
For me, the age difference isn't a problem, I think that age is just a number. I'm only looking for a frank and earnest man.
If u r a futile man who seeks sex and naked photos, I expect you to skip my letter.
I am a fair person, I have a well-paid job and I earn good money and I do not intend to play games.
If u r sincere gentleman, I would be glad to receive your answer. It would be great if you write me back a lengthy and meaningful e-mail with a story about you, your country and your city. Ok?
Hope to hear from you soon, Marishka.

Header:

Return-Path: <larry@larrybeck.me>
Received: from kwmttyiminfl ([67.84.243.252]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id WyGdl9ErrFYpdWyGflqUPw;
Thu, 15 Apr 2021
Reply-To: Pretty <lmjslrr@stofanet.net>
Subject: Hope you are interested too you can answer back

Orig IP: 67.84.243.252 | Orig ISP: Cable-net-1 | City: Sag Harbor | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fyyqyd@stofanet.net michelle@mywildrosesoap.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:14 pm

Hello. My letter will begin with this banal but familiar phrase.
No doubt you have many messages with offers of getting acquaintance so you may not be interested in my e-mail, but what if you will be?
What if you will like my photo? Maybe it is a chance given us by fate to get acquainted and grow our relationship.
You can call me Marina. I am an ordinary girl who was born and raised in Ukraine 35 years ago. I have chosen an unusual profession for myself - I am a dentist.
Human life does not depend on my profession, but a human smile depends on my profession, and I give beautiful smiles to people. I consider it to be great.
As for me the age difference never provides any difficulty and I am concerned that age is not more than a number. I'm only looking for a frank and earnest gentleman.
If you r a tinkering man who wants to have just sex and naked photos, I will askask you not to write me back.
I am a fair woman, I have a well-paid job and I earn good money and I don't want to play games.
In case you are truthful person, I will be waiting for your mail. I I would also like you to write me a long and pitchy letter with telling about you, your country and your town. Okay?
Waiting for your reply, Marina.

Header:

Return-Path: <michelle@mywildrosesoap.com>
Received: from jgeqcevz ([213.160.167.83]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id Y4evl4DMix3c3Y4ewlvPHZ;
Sun, 18 Apr 2021
Reply-To: Manyashhaya <fyyqyd@stofanet.net>
Subject: Thoughts materialize.

Orig IP: 213.160.167.83 | Orig ISP: Slovak Telecom, A. S. | City: Nové Mesto Nad Váhom | Country: Slovakia

Same image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.