Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

takuyat@tka.att.ne.jp expectancyolena@yahoo.com

Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:43 pm

Regards sweetheart man It is a the day for starting acquaintance this divine youth. I hope that you get vaccinated. I am a lonely girl. I am looking for a lovely meeting nice person and I expect you too.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: expectancyolena@yahoo.com

With best wishes, your Lenochka.

Header:

Return-Path: <takuyat@tka.att.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (23.129.64.245) by msrg5111.rgserv.att.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021
Subject: Good evening my man,

solange@seairrigacao.com.br olenaweasel@yahoo.com

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:26 pm

Howdee respected gentleman It is a great time for beginning relationship this providential youth. I intend that you get vaccinated. I am a alone girl. I am searching for a serious acquaintances and I expect you also.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: olenaweasel@yahoo.com

Bye, your Olenca.

Header:

Return-Path: <solange@seairrigacao.com.br>
Received: from [23.129.64.204] (port=11973 helo=localhost) by web.webstudio.adm.br with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021
To: schullian-j@t-online.de
Subject: Greetings respected person!

Orig IP: 23.129.64.204 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

kritsche@t-online.de olenamagnificence@yahoo.com

Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:46 pm

Howdee sweet gentleman Now it is a nice time for starting acquaintance this providential spring. I hope that you healthy. I am a alone woman. I am searching for a serious meeting nice person and I am dreaming you too.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: olenamagnificence@yahoo.com

Send you warm kisses, your Lenok.

Header:

Return-Path: <kritsche@t-online.de>
Received: from localhost (Xp5WXaZrYhrBKN0Okph6kZTnQ3WjjnPs2ti09l3nKlxtvgiM4eJ4FkEVxTWfaT0gLr@[23.129.64.232]) by fwd08.t-online.de
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021
Subject: Salutesweetheart man!

Orig IP: 23.129.64.232 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

Same image posted Apr 2, 2021.

gillue@unizar.es olenadelicate@yahoo.com

Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi dear person, Now it is a the time for beginning acquaintance this prodigious spring time. I intend that you get vaccinated. I am a single woman. I am searching for a lovely dating and I hope you also.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: olenadelicate@yahoo.com

Sincerely, your Lenochka.

Header:

Return-Path: <gillue@unizar.es>
Received: from [23.129.64.235] (helo=localhost) by visuela.unizar.es with esmtpsa
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021
Subject: Good day

Orig IP: 23.129.64.235 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

mdelclos@inicia.es olenareliance@yahoo.com

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:35 am

Hello well-regarded gentleman. Now it is a nice day for starting Dating this glorious springtime. I intend that you protected from any viruses. I am a single girl. I am in search for a lovely relationships and I hope you too.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: olenareliance@yahoo.com

All the best for you, your Olenka.

Post a reply