Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Diago Klinton diagokeys01@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Diago Klinton diagokeys01@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:50 am

From oceansofpeople.com: dklinton01, 50, Everett Washington, Contractor

Spam:
Hello, My name is Diago,i already take good look and read your profile and you are the kind of woman am looking for but here is little more about me and when you get to reply me and i will be able to express more about my self. Am true gentlemen,honest,sincere,loyal,faithful and respectful.I love to smile and laugh.Am looking for a classy woman who wants to be treated and respected like a true lady/queen should be and I'm here searching for a nice caring,loving woman,honest,kind and faithful woman for my life, a woman that will be my joy, happiness for the rest of my life,a woman of honor,GOD fearing woman with respect,as i am and your profile already described how little you are. I am a fun guy to be around and my perfect match would be friendly and outgoing, compassionate, understanding and independent. I do believe in faith and what goes around comes around.I believe there has to be something larger than us influence us and our lives. I am treating people as I want to be treated and I am not judgmental or critical, love dose not ask why but never explain.I sincerely find you attracting for what I have read so far in your profile and I will like to know you and hear more from you.Please kindly get back to me.
Thank you

Email:
Okay i left the past behind...How are you and what will you like to know more about me xxxx?..i will sure dedicate my time to talk to you always...

Ip address: 180.74.253.68 Selangor, Malaysia

Yahoo avatar:

Also at:
Myspace: Daniel Hickman, 51, Sydney Australia (no photo)
Facebook: Diago Klinton, interested in men AND women (photo is a rose)
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.