Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Larry A Webster - websterlarrya@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Larry A Webster - websterlarrya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:32 am

Form Submitted On: 2021-01-17 14:05:21

What name did the scammer use?: Larry A Webster
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Tinder
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: websterlarrya@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: 1 251 647 0278

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :

I was contacted on Tinder on in November 2020. This man claimed to be an oil rig worker out at sea near London. After about 12 days on Tinder we moved to Whatsapp. After about 2 weeks of talking on Whatsapp he said he was in love with me. On 9th December I gave him money which was supposed to be for Christmas presents. He asked me to do transactions for him using my bank account. I had to buy bitcoin with the money that came into my account. All the time he is saying he loves me and we are planning a future together.

I found out this was a scam because the police came to me last week and said the transactions in my account are fraud. Then I found the profile picture he uses on Whatsapp is on a scammers page on Pin interest and Instagram.
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: Yes £900

+12516470278
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Flomaton, AL
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Al

Stolen picture used in fraud:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2716
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Larry A Webster - websterlarrya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:40 pm

Form received 2021-12-14 05:22:47

What name did the scammer use?: herrick_patrick178
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Instagram
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Whatsapp

Briefly describe what happened:

I was immediately on to this guy as he kept on requesting to follow me on Instagram.
I did a reverse google search on his photos after I asked General questions like where are you from, what is the weather like and what is the time there now.
He asks a lot of questions and answers instantly, but if you ask questions like that it takes time which made me think he did the same I had to do to verify them, he googled.
So, I did not waste time, I attached the last part of the conversation, he blocked me after that.
Wanted to warn others after finding your site confirming what I thought.

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.