Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

irradentalukrain@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

irradentalukrain@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:42 pm

Good Day Sweetheart, I hope that you will answer me and we will become friends. I was born and am living in UA - Ukraine. My name is Irina. I'm along 35 years, my job is well-paid so I earn enough money. No surprise, like any lady I am looking forward to a serious relationship with gentelmanlike and heady human. I am going to change the country and that is why I am eager to find my love in your country. I am sure that the age difference isn`t a problem and I am deadly sure that age is not more than a number. Also, I consider myself a good educated girl. I am a pretty good cook and I always keep my apartment in apple-pie order. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. But I hope you understand that I do NOT want to communicate with liars. If your object is just gladness or you are only want to get nu pictures, just never reply to this email. I will never email you in case you are not serious and downright with me. I also can assure you that I am sincere and I want to tell you as more as I can about me. I will be happy to meet you so I am waiting for your pics and as more information about you as possible. Tell me about your country and your city where you live. Agreed?

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: irradentalukrain@gmail.com

Waiting for your reply, Irina!

Header:

Return-Path: <koufuku@thundergate.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (koufuku@thundergate.jp@185.247.224.66)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021
Subject: Hey gentleman

Orig IP: 185.247.224.66 | Orig ISP: Flokinet Ltd | City: n/a | Country: Romania

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.