Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

glarisag@bk.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

glarisag@bk.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:35 pm

Greetings! How are you today? I hope you are great and you will be happy to respond to my letter! I am extremely excited that I’ve got a chance to to get in contact with you. I am Larisa. Maybe you have understood where I am from by my name. I am from a big beautiful land Russia. My age is 35. I’m want to find a guy for good friendship and probably for serious relations. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to receive your letter. I hope you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will send you more pictures of me. So we could see each other much better and get acquainted better. I hope you will also forward me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to know more details about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful spirit. I am expecting a letter from you.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: glarisag@bk.ru

Larisusya,

Header;

Return-Path: <d-tinoco@ig.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.237]) (Authenticated sender: d-tinoco@ig.com.br) by
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Subject: Good morning my dear friend

Orig IP: 23.129.64.237 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.