Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jennifer Ortega <linzybaby4u_86@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jennifer Ortega <linzybaby4u_86@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:50 pm

In my spam-folder:

Hey my dear,

How are you and your family? I believe everything is good around you!It's nice having your address with the aid of my new search device. I'm just looking for better friendship and pen pals both women and men to share interest and lot more with. I love discussing all issues and learning other people's cultures and languages; and i just want to have a lot of good and lasting friends outside my country. You know that friends 're like clothing, and life is naked without one!

I’m Jennifer by name; Am an American and resides here in New York. My city, Yonkers is such a wonderful place to behold (let me not bore you with my city's history for now lol)I work with a resettlement and visa processing assistance agency here in New York City.

I want to present myself from the best side! I am romantic and emotional, I expect all the good and interesting from my future and I am sure that I can create the future myself! You will get from life what you invest in it. I have my pure soul, kind heart and friendly character, so I hope to get just good things instead!

I like making friends across all divides, and I will be happy to have you as a very good friend from a different environment and cultural background. I like discussing everything, and traveling is part of me (my dream is to traverse the globe someday)

I strongly believe on friendship, and never missed making one whenever opportunities occur like this. I believe that friendship is part and parcel of one’s life; Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. While money might make one wealthy, but friends make one rich.

Hey, I can’t afford to hear you say “nope” to my request please! I will just cross my fingers and wait for your lovely response, and will be happy if you include more about yourself when replying.

Ciao, Jenny

Header:

Received: from [41.202.124.73]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 03:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: What's up?

Originating IP: 41.202.124.73
Originating ISP: Arobase Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

The email adress is used for 419 scam since 2008, according to other anti-scam sites. Former identity used: Elizabeth, from Florida USA.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.