Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Silver Saint <silversaint_02@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Silver Saint <silversaint_02@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 pm

On datemefree:

Hello How are You doing and i liked what i read in your profile and pls take a Look at mine ...if it interested in reaching me you can reach me on silversaint_01@yahoo.com..and i am new on here and Looking to meet someone that has dreams and visions and knows what they want in Life and Out of Life well my name is silver and tell me how do you feel about long distance relationships ?.hope to hear from you ..

Profile elements:

silversaint02
- 30 y/o female
- houston, USA
- English, English, English
- i work as a caterer
- Have no children

silver.jpg
silver.jpg (4.52 KiB) Viewed 2299 times

i am just someone who seeks for the simple things in Life,i am caring and understanding and loving and very romantic and i like having fun when i can and i love reading and singing and watching movie alot of movies and also Tivo is like my best friend so far and i am a freak for cartoons , i love cooking and cleaning and dancing and i love sports like playing basket ball,tennis and volley ball i love going to the beach and horse back ridin gand swimming.i love poems as well..

i am looking for a man that is ready to settle down with the right woman

First email dont work, so "she" has send me another one :)

okay why dont u try it this time it is silversaint_02@yahoo.com will be expecting ur mail thank u

Email:
Yes I got ur mail thank u will like to get to know u

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Silver Saint <silversaint_02@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Second email:

It's Nice and cool to hear from you ,How are u doing,How is your day going with you,Hope u both are having a very nice and wonderful day going on with u,I am just a regular lady who is trying to get eternal life and who's waiting for Jesus to return.I am not a materialistic individual or vain.I respect this world as i know it, realizing that i am called to be a citizen in the kingdom to come.I am not a religious individual or anything like that,I am just trying to gain eternal life.I do go to church I follow Christ.I understand that ones possessions do not determine the individual.So I don't seek someone because they have neither do i avoid someone because they don't have.I am just seeking someone who believes in unity,co-operation,truth,love, dedication,partnership,trust(not in me but in God)someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it's present. Someone who is not caught up in believing that they exist only to be entertained, and won't see me as a "source of entertainment". I guess basically,someone who truly lives for God. Everything else after that is cool. I am simple lady that enjoys living and having fun. It is great to be alive, so many things life offers to experience and be a part of. I want to find a simple man that can smile about life because he too sees all the great things about life. I want to find someone to build an everlasting friendship with, one we will both value until our end.... So if you think smiling and living life too...I am very outgoing and spontaneous like to have fun and travel a lot. I like to cook but also like fine dining. the rest you will have to ask maybe its you!
Take Care
Ur silver

i will send u my pic later when i am on my system

Header:

Received: from [197.255.164.147]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 05:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.164.147
Originating ISP: Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers
City: Ikeja
Country of Origin: Nigeria

silver1.jpg
silver1.jpg (4.77 KiB) Viewed 2299 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.