Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

perrynevelson@outlook.com - perrynevelson@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat May 11, 2013 10:21 am

can u be truested

Return-Path: <perrynevelson@outlook.com>
Received: from blu0-omc4-s15.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc4-s15.blu0.hotmail.com. [65.55.111.154])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id o8si1747942igk.27.2013.05.10.23.15.42
for <multiple recipients>;
Fri, 10 May 2013 23:15:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of perrynevelson@outlook.com designates 65.55.111.154 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.154;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of perrynevelson@outlook.com designates 65.55.111.154 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=perrynevelson@outlook.com
Received: from BLU171-W103 ([65.55.111.135]) by blu0-omc4-s15.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 10 May 2013 23:15:27 -0700
X-EIP: [PNn8biEPar/Rmcjegm5i1nEzysNC81SW]
X-Originating-Email: [perrynevelson@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BLU171-W103F818C1DB9619748BDA79B6A60@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: perrynevelson@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_7c1ceb51-3dea-4494-9796-4eb40097c5ab_"
To: perry nevelson <perrynevelson@outlook.com>
Subject: can u be truested
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 01:15:26 -0500
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 May 2013 06:15:27.0070 (UTC) FILETIME=[EE0D97E0:01CE4E0E]
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 65.55.111.135<br>Originating ISP: Microsoft Hosting<br> City: Redmond<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

perry nevelson <perrynevelson@outlook.com>
to:
perry nevelson <perrynevelson@outlook.com>
date:
Sat, May 11, 2013 at 7:15 AM
subject:
can u be truested

Hi Friend,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal,which I believe would be of great

interest to you. Firstly let me introduce my self to you, my name is Perry Nevelson , I am 35 years

old. I was born into the family of Late Mr & Mrs.Hilson Hilary Nevelson from Southern California. I

work with a the United State Army. Am married but divorced and i need a serious friend to give my

heart to redeem love again. I have a child her name is Esther Perry she is 7year old. I lost my

marriage when i went for official assignment out side the State last years and it has affected my

emotional life negatively, so are you married? if no or yes, can we
date?

Because my soul needs a caring one who can understand and advice me. I have two sister and am the

first son.

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we

are, everything around us becomes better too.”

“I have learned that you can go anywhere you want to go and do anything you want to do and buy all

the things that you want to buy and meet all the people that you want to meet and learn all the

things that you desire to learn and if you do all these things but are not madly in love: you have

still not begun to live.”
A friend is someone who walks in when the whole world has walked out, A friend loveth at all times,

Proverbs 17:17.

I hope you understand my point. don't get angry with me. I will like us to get to know each other

better, as we will not regret knowing each other.

Also, I write to request your co-operation in my desire to find a trust worthy some one who will

assist me in the relocation and Transfer of US$45.9,000,000.00 which i came across in Afghanistan and

is presently available for investment purpose. I will like you to state firmly any business that will

worth investing in your home country will be welcome by me,after looking at the income rate and also

percentage for investing through you.

All i need from you is your word, trust and prayer. A soon as i received your mail and see your

readiness to assist me on this transfer, i shall provide to you other information you need. You can

contact me on my private mail at perrynevelson@yahoo.com.

Am a kind of guy that hate lies, well i dislike lies and cheating because i don't want to experience

what am passing through again. I have to stop and wait for your respond concerning this issue.

Perry Nevelson
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: perrynevelson@outlook.com - perrynevelson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 am

His 2nd email, pure African!

Hello xxxx
Thanks
for your mail, and i thank God for bringing us together which i believe
will be forever. Actually am Perry Nevelson, from Southern California, I
turned 35yrs last
month. I am a solder but currently in Afghanistan. I have a daughter
who is 7yr now.my both parent a late,i have a brother and sister both
married.

I wish to be your friend, for now am single and need some one to call mine and start a new life with as we are about to come back to the state.

Am
so simple and Godly.i don't mind ur age what matters to me is love and
care,humility and trust. Are u married will also want to know more about
you.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon May 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Thanks for your mail and am pleased to let you know that am not after age because it is just a number.Yes my siblings are both married with children and are staying in UK with my daughter Mariette.i just wished to know u more, where are u from and what do u do.attached is my picture as u requested.

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:18 am

Now his bank

irso@london.com

Received: from 66.90.73.46 by rms-us024 with HTTP
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 66.90.73.46<br>Originating ISP: Fdcservers.net<br> City: Chicago<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Johnson Duke <irso@london.com>
to:
 gggg@gmail.com
date:
 Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 7:41 AM
subject:
 ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY!!

INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OFFICE
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.

ATTENTION; FUND BENEFICIARY,

SIR,

WE ARE RESPONDING TO YOUR MAIL IN A REQUEST FOR ANTI TERRORIST CERTIFICATE  FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOU FROM THE NATWEST BANK PLC. WE HAVE CONTACTED ALL THE OFFICES CONCERN AND EVERY INFORMATION HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE SAID FUNDS IS GENUINE AND THE SOURCE IS LEGITIMATE.

TO THAT NOTE, WE WANT YOU TO FILL THE ATTACHED FORM AND SEND IT BACK TO US SO THAT WE CAN SEND YOU THE BANK ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER THE FEE OF ( $800 ) TO THE "UNITED NATIONS ANTI-TERRORIST DEPARTMENT" TO OPTAIN THE NEEDED CLEARANCE WHICH THE BANK NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

JOHNSON DUKE

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Romance scams.