Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smilesdocimplant@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

smilesdocimplant@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:54 pm

Regards my new mate!
I hope you will receive this letter and will read it carefully!
This is my last effort to find out a man on the Internet, as all my last efforts have been failed through. Strong relation is my only goal.
If you are a hunter of only immoral and nude photos, then don’t write me nothing back.
I will tell you a few words about my self. I’m ANNA. I live in Ukraine. What do you know about my country???
I have long wanted to move to another сountry. I am afore 35 years old, and I understand that I want a serious relationship, with a kind and intelligent man.
So I am not interested in adventures. I am not going to prove anything to anyone, as I am an educate, interesting young lady. I am totally a financially secured person as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic.
In this letter I gave you some information about myself. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. Let me know about you something, how old are you and where do you live.
Answer me to my mail address: smilesdocimplant@gmx.com
Periodically I will review my emails and you may already answer me. Waiting for your letter, ANNA!

Header:

Return-Path: <gonzales15christie.64514@pacificwest.com>
Received: from [178.236.63.242] ([178.236.63.242]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan
Wed, 25 Nov 2020
Subject: As you

Orig IP: 178.236.63.242 | Orig ISP: Ltd Cgc Co | City: Tbilisi | Country: Georgia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smilesdocimplant@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Hi my youthful friend!
I expect you will come in for this letter and will familiarize with it carefully!
This is my last try to find out a person on the Internet, as all my last tries have been broken down. Strong relation is my only sole intent.
If you are a seeker of only sex and bearer of pix, then please don’t disturb me.
I'll tell you a little about myself. I’m ANNA. I live in Ukraine. What do you know about my country???
I have long wanted to move to another сountry. I am along thirty five, and I understand that I am looking for a strong relationship, with a open-hearted and intelligent person.
So I don't need flirting. I am not going to explain anything to anyone, as I am an educate, sweet young lady. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic.
This is a brief information about me. If you find something interesting in my message, then I am waiting for your reply. Let me know about you something, how old are you and where do you live.
Answer me to this address: smilesdocimplant@gmx.com
In the coming days, I will check my mail box hoping to see your letter there. Waiting for your letter, Anna.

Header:

Return-Path: <Deme.Beidl@mail.com>
Received: from [85.187.106.187] ([85.187.106.187]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan
Subject: Im looking for good friend and maybe more

Orig IP: 85.187.106.187 | Orig ISP: Digital Cable Television Ltd | City: Plovdiv | Country: Bulgaria

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.