Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder

Unread postby norsk » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:16 pm

Thank you for following up. I wish I could do more to stop him, but this was all the information I was able to collect while I had realised he was a scam.
norsk
New survivor

NedNystrom@hotmail.com

Unread postby HappyGrandma » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:48 pm

Greetings, Norsk, Big Al and Firefly et al!

You can probably tell I am very new on here...

I believe the guy I met on OurTime under the name of Ned (Edward Nystrom) is Bradley Fisher, or whoever he really is, at least the profile photos look eerily similar (see attached). Can you help in finding out more about this Ned person? Because he started asking for money from me... Here's his email address and all the phone numbers he used (long story) since we met for your verification and validation purpose:

- email: NedNystrom@hotmail.com
- Phone numbers:
408-317-2856
408-337-8159
408-769-4684
408-645-0115
804-408-7712

Also attached here is a copy of his CA DL he sent me via text message upon my request and his OT profile photo, hope these help and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Thanks!
Attachments
Ned Nystrom.JPG
Profile photo
20240127132913-216276eb-me.jpg
HappyGrandma
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:57 pm

If they are asking for money and you have never met in person then it is 100% a scam.
You should stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell him you know he is a scammer.
Is there any other information you can add?

Phone numbers:
+14083172856
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Gatos, CA
Original network provider* Matrix Telecom, Llc. Sii Tnci - Ca

+14083378159
City or exchange location Gilroy, CA
Original network provider* Charter Fiberlink Ca-cco, Llc - Ca

+14087694684
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Sunnyvale, CA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ca

+14086450115
City or exchange location San Jose, West DA, CA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ca

+18044087712
City or exchange location Virginia
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder//Ned on OurTime

Unread postby HappyGrandma » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:09 pm

Thank you for the real time response, Big Al, you rock! I was very distraught and confused when I saw these postings among you, Firefly and Norsk, so I started asking him for all kinds of personal info, although none checked out so far, he is VERY convincing and believable... on OurTime he is now home based in Arlington, VA, close to where I am (Location removed BA). Now I am very curious if his CA Driver's License is legit... do you think they (Ned and Bradley) are the photos from the same person? Thanks again for your assistance!!!!
HappyGrandma
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:50 pm

The California Driver's License is fake.
They look like the same person to me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby HappyGrandma » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:03 pm

He told me he relocated from San Jose to Arlington after his father passed right before the pandemic. His father was Swedish and his mother, also deceased, was French. He was born in Paris but parents divorced when he was 12. He lived with his Mom and grew up in France until he was 18 and his Dad insisted he went to England for college education. He's a underwater welding engineer, currently stranded on a an offshore project on the rig platform called Thunder Horse in the Gulf of Mexico. Same stories, the network signal was too poor that he couldn't access his online banking without being timed out so he asked me to log into his account from my end to wire the money to pay his vendors, so I get to see his account balance is way over one million... but after two successful wire transactions, his account was locked due to suspicious login from my end (I was on my company VPN)... so from then on, he begged me to help because now he can't access his own money bla bla bla. The money he needed was to pay the bank attorney to process documents to have his account released as per the region bank manager, but I was unable to locate any info about his bank:
Email from security officer Alex Price at the bank: Crédit Internationale Et Banque Commerciale <info@creditintn.com>
Bank website: https:/ /creditintn.com/

The other occasion was that his late father who lived in Bangkok for a long time before relocated to San Jose, CA, left Ned the inheritance of 2 boxes of his Asian art collection and an attorney named Robert Jones is handling this on behalf of Ned's father to ship them from Bangkok Thailand to Virginia in the US:
Robert M Jones, Esq. (email: robertjones0123@outlook.com)
Odaman & Taskin Law Office (Istanbul) Turkey
AGAOGLU MASLAK1453 - Maslak Mah. Sogut Sok. C7
Block D: 45 Floor: 8 Sariyer Istanbul - Turkey

Jones needed $5000 to ship these boxes to Ned c/o me but because Ned's bank account was locked, Ned need me to pay Jones the $5K for him and wire the money to:

Account Name: C. S.
Bank Name: Krungthai Bank PLC
Account Number: 678192XXXX
Swift Code: KRTHTHBK
Bank Address: 1 Debaratna Rd, Tambon Bang Phli Yai, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540
Beneficiary address: Yannawa
Bangkok, 10120
Phone no: 66955380705

Ned speaks with a thick South African accent (go figure...), has an inexpensive Android phone so we could only do text messaging with me and occasional phone calls when network signal was stable enough, and before the built-in camera broke, could only share one photo of him (attached) when he was dropped off by chopper on Thunder Horse on July 13 2021 but the photo date was Jan 10 2020!?.

He has a buddy named Noah Antman (noah.antman@outlook.com) who loaned Ned money all the time when I refused to, but couldn't after Noah had a knee surgery; I had a few email exchanges with Noah but he stopped responding when I sent him the copy of the fake US passport under the name Bradley Fisher with Ned's photo you posted on here...

Last but not least, Ned also had a LinkedIn profile under Engr. Edward Nystrom (profile photo attached). but that profile is no longer there so I can't provide the link. I will keep looing for additional information for you if I can find them, Thanks.
Attachments
Landed on Thurderhorse.jpg
dropped off on Thunder Horse
Edward Wayne Nystrom.jpg
LinkeIn porfile
Edward Wayne Nystrom.jpg (35.68 KiB) Viewed 263 times
HappyGrandma
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:15 pm

I redacted the banking information.
We will report it to the receiving bank as being used to commit fraud.
The bank website doesn't seem to exist.
Can you double-check to be sure it is correct?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby HappyGrandma » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:53 pm

Ned obviously is part of a well organized international crime network that specialized in online scamming. I have not heard from him since December 11, 2023, unsure if he blocked me or moved on to his next target already. The reasons for the many changes of phone numbers on his end resulted from his frustration of the unstable network signal that always got in the way when he wanted to contact me, so we picked up a workaround from Google search to jiggle the SIM card - take it out, blow off any potential dusts and put it back in, but according to his IT support team, too much of jiggling killed the SIM eventually... so he had to order a new SIM card and asked the chopped pilot to pick it up and wait for the next time the chopper returns (every Saturday he said) to bring his phone back alive... During the "down time", he would write the sweetest email to stay in touch with me, he knows just the right thing to say in both email and text messages, I call that sweettalk and he replied he's just saying what his heart feels... he pinged me almost every night for close to 2 years and call it "us time", the things we talked about were spontaneous thoughts and unique, it's impossible for a scammer to go down his/her cheat sheet to look for the proper reply in real time hence I said he's very convincing; and without me forking over money as he wished, this cyber relationship lasted 2 years is what blew me away - why? what's in it for Ned in the long run? We even had serious lovers quarrels a few times that almost broke us up stemmed from my going out on coffee dates... he was infuriated by it citing the main reason we have not met in person was because of my insisting he completed his second Covid-19 vaccination back in 202, otherwise we would have met up in person already before he won this BP contract and came to the "dead zone" so he called Thunder Horse... the night before he left, he asked me to meet him at the airport the next day to see him off, but I declined... you see, our interactions were a mixed bag of scamming themes and real stuff, I am very confused... The money loss was that $5000 fee I paid to ship his inheritance for the guaranteed 3-day delivery by this shipping company the attorney hired called Eco Satellite Logistics in Bangkok:
100 Nanglinchee Rd. Chongnonsee, Yannawa Bangkok, 10120 Thailand
Direct Dial: +66 809 948937
Email:info@ecosatlogistics.com

Don't laugh, that was November 2021 and the two boxes never got here and was detained at Custom in Quebec, Canada, according to the tracking history provided by Eco Satellite, when the Custom scanned it they saw $400K cash in it but they didn't know the code to open the boxes so theoretically, they are still with the Quebec Airport Police...

It's painful to go down memory lane like this, out last fallout was I went to the apartment complex in Arlington VA he claimed where he resided since 2019 before he was shipped to Thunder Horse, and the on site leasing office ran his info back and forth but failed to find him in the renter system... He accused me of not trusting him and allow the leasing office misled me with wrong info... anyways, I am glad I found your postings here, although we still don't know who is really these fake online profiles using the stolen photos from the same person (possibly?), I can say I gained some peace of mind to say the least.
HappyGrandma
Junior survivor

Re: Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder//Bank website

Unread postby HappyGrandma » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:06 am

Hi Big Al,

if you are referring to Ned's bank (the French boutique bank), I copied the link directly from the bank's email content provided by the security officer Alex Price... there's no doubt the bank is fake, but the site used to come up when I tried to log in to see if the account has been unlocked as per Ned's instructions...

I may be benevolent to a T but no pushover. I have not reported Ned to the FBI nor the FCC, but I really want to know who the person really is behind Ned Nystrom, Brad Fisher, Chris Sidell, etc. Can some folks really that evil??? Happy Weekend to all!
HappyGrandma
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:15 am

The fake logistics company was created in March of 2023.
We will get it reported and try to get it killed.

Because you sent the $5000 dollars, you should file a fraud report with your local police.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through (I assume it was your bank) and try to get the payment reversed.
Also, if you sent the money by bank transfer, you should get your account number changed.
You should also file a fraud report with the FBI using their IC3 website:
https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice

If you sent the scammer a copy of your Driver's License or passport, you should also get your line of credit frozen.

Phone: +66809948937
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Thailand
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.