Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Chris Sidwell - scammer from Tinder

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:18 am

Can you forward to me the E-mails from chrissidwell41@gmail.com?

All I really need is the first three or four E-mails along with the ones where money was requested and the bank details were sent to you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Niton_ » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:59 am

Big Al wrote:Can you forward to me the E-mails from chrissidwell41@gmail.com?

All I really need is the first three or four E-mails along with the ones where money was requested and the bank details were sent to you.

The correspondence did not take place on e-mail, only on Viber messager.
Niton_
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:45 pm

Christopher Sidwell Chatlog:

Darling. The worst has happened. They have blocked my account until I am able to come back to the USA and rectify things.

I am trying to stay calm now

I was just about to write you baby

From the 3 people I spoke to I have $85,000 sorted. If I add the cash I have here which I use to pay the wages and other things, I am still left with a deficit of about $17,000
And now I have Run out of options.

I am in tears here baby. I have never been this way my whole life. I feel embarrassed have to ask people I shouldn't for help. I have always been the helper.

I feel embarrassed saying this darling but I don't have a choice now as I have to race against time. Can you loan me the amount and you will get it back as soon as I am sorted.

Do you have the money. I will pay it back once I am sorted love.

How much have you got darling?

OK darling. Can you go for that right away??

Yes but that would strip off everything I got here. How much can you get maximum?

You mean where different money will be sent to?

Company will provide accounts of exchange people closest to the location money would be moving from

Honey please don't you worry about anything. I will not let you down. I really know what this means.

For me it means so much. You have really shown me that you would stand by me through anything. I will always stand by you too. Thank you my love for being there for Me when I needed you. I will never ever let you down

Company has forwarded the account details.

You have to break the money in fractions before sending

Probably but in bits. Do you have any limit of sending money??

How much is the highest you have sent at once?

The account provided is Swedbank

OK this is fair enough

Let's go ahead with it now then

Account number: 914 078 XXXX
Clearly number: 83816
Bank name: Swedbank
Company name: E. S. U AB

What bank are you using love?

Will it be done on your phone app?

OK send me a screenshot of the transfer once done. I will have to forward it to the company

Darling I have still got a problem

I mean with the delivery

One of the persons that promised me money couldn't come through. He said bank has placed his account on lien

Yes its unsettled me. Also I have to pay customs to get it through to me.

I have never done this before and didn't know what it all entailed

Roy has had a terrible accident and has been in coma since then

Yes love. I was mailed by the wife.

Yes I hope so too.

I already darling. He spent so much to revive his dad. Insurance could not cover his bills. The dad underwent multiple surgeries

Yes darling I need to.

Do you have any money at all in any account love??

Yes darling. You told me.

This is a situation honey.

No darling. I have exhausted all my options. I have faced so much embarrassment due to this situation

The deficit and the customs money is about $31,000

No honey. All my money is there. I even have money in fixed deposit but its still same bank.

It would have been but not anymore as I am no longer attached to any Company

Can you take another loan for me love. This time in your own bank

Will it be possible??

Yes I have learnt a lesson. Not good to have all eggs in one basket

Honey every thing would amount to about $85,000.

Yes I do. Everything is included

Every payment I have to make

I know darling

Good thing is that I mustn't pay everything now.

OK darling. I have got directives from the company

The company is now calculating everything together so I can't say for sure love.

The payment is split so they can start to process the needed documents immediately

So here is the account details love

Name of bank: SEB
Account name : S. H.
Account number 5699056XXXX
IBAN: SE235000000005699056XXXX
BIC: ESSESESS

Get on with it darling. Send me screen shots of both transfer so I can forward to company immediately.

Here is the account details for the UK

Name: D.
Account number: 0020XXXX
Sort code: 04-03-01

Send this and give me a screenshot immediately

B. C. SXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com

This is the PayPal information

Have you checked how much you can send?

Hold on let me check

Can you send once?

I think sending in dollars would be best

OK I found someone

How much can be sent exactly. I need to tell him

Here is the details
Bank name : Yolt
Sortcode: 236972
Account number: 2744XXXX
Account name: A. I.

Send me the screenshot once done. He assured he would let me have the cash once he sees evidence.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:46 pm

Chatlog with the fake diplomat:

Mon, 24 May

Hello I am done dealing with customs this morning. You have to pay a non inspection fee of XXXXX for the package.
Get the money ready soon and message me so I can instruct you on how to forward the money. Time is of the essence.
I will be waiting.

Here is the account details:

Bank Name : Zhejiang Chouzhou Commercial Bank.
ACCOUNT NAME: R. T. L.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: NRA1565214201050000XXXX
COMPANY ADDRESS: Kowloon,
SWIFT CODE : CZCBCN2X
BANK ADDRESS: Meihu gym No.299. Binwang Road Yiwu city, Zhejiang , China 322000

Reference for Payment: Payment for spare parts.(Alpha CP)

I will be waiting for the receipt of payment now. Ensure their is no further delays.

Wed, 9 Jun

Madam, I have no choice but to inform you about the exact situation now.

Due to the delay we had arranging the sum, the box was scanned and the officials found out that it is money on the inside. It was tough as they started raising terrorism and money laundering accusations but then I have managed to clear all that with them. Now it is demanded that I must pay a tax of 5% of the sum before the box is released. They actually asked for 10% but I have managed to get it down to half although it was a huge struggle. The good news is that the box was not opened and will not be opened. so they can only go with the documents I have presented to then. Luckily the document they saw was showing $3,564,000 so I am to pay 5% of that sum.

I know this is bad news for you. It is for me as well but then it is what it is and we have to face it.

The best we can do is to have this finalized immediately to avoid any further complications as they assured me that box would be released with no further hindrance once we can pay the said figure soonest.
I am still discussing with the man in charge especially with regards to quick payment so that what happened the last time would not happen.

I would continue and conclude my discussion with him.

I will wait for your message.

Here is the new detail:

Beneficiary Name; F. G. I & E
Beneficiary Account No; 8002000000938XXXX
Swift Code; RCNHCN22
Beneficiary Address; Guangfo Automobile City, Nanhal Foshan china. Beneficiary Bank; Guangdong Nanhai rural commercial Bank Co. Ltd
Beneficiary Bank Address; No 26 North Nanhai Da Dao Guicheng.

Can money still be wired today??
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder

Unread postby Thenightbefore » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:54 pm

I have just identified a scammer on tinder using these photos. He claims his name is Frank and whilst he is living near me in Chichester he is from the US on a training trip for the US government. Easy to find using tineye
Thenightbefore
New survivor

Re: Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:33 pm

Can you add anymore details concerning the scammer?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and Fake documents, Phone numbers, a link to the tinder account, & places you were asked to send money are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dr.robertsidler@yahoo.com

Unread postby norsk » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:16 pm

Was approached by this man on Tinder january 13th 2022. He used the name ROBERT SIDLER. He pretended to be a Process Engineer on a Fortes Oil Rig in the North Sea. He tried to convince me his engineering project was failing and that due to he was unable to access funds in his business account. His business and reputation would be damaged if I didn't help him. I did not pay, and called him to let him know that I had figured out he was a scam. he used the phone number + 44 791 560 0754. E-mail: dr.robertsidler@yahoo.com.
He says he is an Norwegian- American. His mother from Alta in Norway. Both parent dead, single child. lives with his one, trusted friend, Jonathan, in Trondheim (Norway). Says he has a house in California. He lost his Wife (Flora) in canser in fall of 2012. Has been single since. Turnes out his morther is alive, they both live in Britain (seems true, his phone is registred there). Speaking with him on Viber (where we were communicating) today, I told him I had seen through him, and knew he was a scam. I asked how ling he has been doing this, he said 14 years! This is what he does for living. I hope that posting here will stop others from losing money in interaction with this man.
norsk
New survivor

Re: dr.robertsidler@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:50 pm

Thank you for the update, norsk. Glad you realized what is going on.

he was unable to access funds in his business account

If he gave you a link to his "bank", that link will lead to a fake website impersonating a bank. Can you maybe post that link here?

His business

Same story. If his "business" has a website and he shared a link to that website with you, can you please add it here as well?

The phone number +447915600754 is a mobile serviced by Hutchison 3G UK Ltd. It may be registered in the UK, but that doesn't mean the scammer is in the UK.

Any money he asked for would go to a potential mule account - meaning other victims of scams unaware about the fact that they launder money for a scammer. Any details about the money receivers you can add would be highly appreciated.

Reporting the scammer is the right thing to do. The additional details you have and share may save someone else soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dr.robertsidler@yahoo.com

Unread postby norsk » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:06 pm

firefly wrote:Thank you for the update, norsk. Glad you realized what is going on.

he was unable to access funds in his business account

If he gave you a link to his "bank", that link will lead to a fake website impersonating a bank. Can you maybe post that link here?

the bankadress he used was: http://gapsbridgetrust.com/office/home
His business

Same story. If his "business" has a website and he shared a link to that website with you, can you please add it here as well? He did not give me a web page. but told me he had worked for Turner Constructions for 15 years. That he now was a private consultant for Ocean energy management (BOEM) in the US. That he was working as an independent process enineering conractor where he and a team og engineers revamped and upgraded the existing systems and protocols on this Forties Oil fiel in the North Sea. He wrote this in his first elaborate text to me, after we had switched from Tinder to Viber. He claimed to be new on online dating.

The phone number +447915600754 is a mobile serviced by Hutchison 3G UK Ltd. It may be registered in the UK, but that doesn't mean the scammer is in the UK. I see, well I guess there are many ways of hiding where you are actually staying.

Any money he asked for would go to a potential mule account - meaning other victims of scams unaware about the fact that they launder money for a scammer. Any details about the money receivers you can add would be highly appreciated.
I never got to the point where he gave me an adress to wire money. But I helped him log into "his" bank account to helo him pay the purchase of Rig Engineering Materials which he had ordered to fix the problems on the oil rig. Because he was in Aberdeen, and he had to actually be in Norway (or USA) to acsess the account (security reasons). I agreed to do that, and logged into this bank: gapsbridgetrust.com/office/home. Obviously this was to show me how much money he had.
Then the money was supposed to go to:
Beneficiary adress: Shandong China
Beneficiary City: Shandong
Account name: Shandong Seaco ME Co Ltd.
Bank Account no: 402713xxxx
Amount: USD 1 083903
bank swift code: SPDBCNSH336
then the message came from the bank: "You are not eligble to make transfer, kindly contact the customer service. So he (Robert Sidler) says he has to contact his accountact to figure out what this is. He learns that there is a court restrain on the fund beacuse of his uncle has gone to court to get some of the inheritance from his father. He had been building up to this in previous texts and things he had told me. So then he had to sell stocks and Bitcoin, and he alsmost had enough to pay the bill... So then he start so ask around to get help. And in the end there is the amount of USD Dollars 26 000,- that he needs to cover it. And he ask me to loan him this amount. I decline. He accepted. Apollologized for asking. Then later in the day we talk on the phone and he tells me it´s not about the money any more, but about me not trusting him. And since he showed me such trust with letting med log into his bank acocunt, why should I not trust him? He also said that he realized he loved me, and he was so afraid of losing me through this ordeal. Not knoeing that saying that made him more of a scam for me, beacuse I find that so unrealistic. But, I must admit that he is VERY convincing in his emotional approach. Very empathic, very good listener. So sad that it all is a fraud and nothing real. In the very beginning I felt he was to good to be real, he convinced me he was, but then of course turned out to be very mych not real

Reporting the scammer is the right thing to do. The additional details you have and share may save someone else soon.
norsk
New survivor

Re: Gaps Bridge Trust Bank - gapsbridgetrust.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:12 pm

Thank you for the update, norsk.

The fake site used in scam claims to be Gaps Bridge Trust Bank.

From the fake bank website:

Gaps Bridge Trust Bank was Established in 2015 with a license of an European broker regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), license No. 191/13.

Contact details:

The scammers stole the location of City National Bank.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=155200

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: gapsbridgetrust.com
Updated Date: 2022-02-23
Creation Date: 2020-09-20

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-09-20
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: QHOSTER.COM

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: topy brandy
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 10 Corporate Drive P.O. Box 251506
Registrant City: Glendale
Registrant State/Province: AZ
Registrant Postal Code: 91225
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3478717726
Registrant Email: topeba@yandex.com

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG

The scammer bank account will be reported to the receiving bank as being used to commit fraud.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.