Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olenaemotional@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olenaemotional@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Hello my male. I write this letter with shudder and impulsion. Everything get well soon. I believe that this pandemic do not affect your relatives I am in search for a serious relationships and I expect you also. I will be epitomic.I am a alone girl.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: olenaemotional@yahoo.com

Sending you sweet kisses, your Olenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <aimable8@goo.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [45.154.35.219]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA;
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Subject: Hey hey my awesome pen-friend.

Orig IP: 45.154.35.219 | Orig ISP: Atlantia Cloud | City: n/a | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olenabrave@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:15 pm

Hey hey my new mate I am writing this response with shudder and excitement. Good health. I believe that this pandemia do not affect your close people I am looking for a serious acquaintances and I am dreaming you also. I will be short. I am a single woman.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: olenabrave@yahoo.com

Bye Bye, your Lenusa!

Header:

Return-Path: <info@gtstudio.it>
Received: from localhost (23.129.64.181) by axigenfe1.siportal.it (Axigen) with (ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020
Subject: Salutation dear man.

Orig IP: 23.129.64.181 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olenakeenup@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:12 pm

Hey amazing man, I write this response with shudder and thrill. Everything get well soon. I believe that it covid do not wound you I am searching for a lovely dating and I hope you too. I will be laconic.I am a lonely girl.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: olenakeenup@yahoo.com

With best wishes, your Olusha.

Header:

Return-Path: <optimusprime333@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa300201.i.softbank.jp (imsa3002.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.78])
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020
Subject: Hey my gentleman.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vergievg08a@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:18 pm

Hey person I wanna to start my mail saying I am look for a serious gentleman. I am actually interested in you. I'm sending u my photo. So u like it, we can get closer to each other. Which language do u prefer for correspondence. Do u understand what I am writing to u? I am Teti. I was born in is Czechia but I am living in Ukraine now. Where you came from originally? Perhaps weТre near each other. ItТs the 21st century now, and it will be interesting to meet each other via e-mail. I mean the huge distance between us is not the trouble for us. I am 34. IСm waiting for a committed relationship, given my age, I donТt wish lying games. Actually, Ukraine large enough, unfortunately I didnТt find my man, and I wish to try to look for him on-line. So response me a answer if youТre interested in me in a email or instant message. For me, the main thing in a young man must be at least me, calm, gentle and who want take care of a person. Do u have a photography for myself? Send ur photos too. I am waiting for quick answer from ur.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: vergievg08a@gmx.com

IТll be happy to ur commitment.

Header:

Received: from localhost (23.129.64.183) by axigenfe1.siportal.it (Axigen) with (ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020
Subject: Good day,

Orig IP: 23.129.64.183 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

KarinaSweet897@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:35 pm

Hi! Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and class the girl? My name Karina. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I in searches the man with whom my life will be quiet and interesting. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search adequate the man for serious relations and marriage further. My main objective - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will write about myself later. I will wait your letter with huge impatience.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: KarinaSweet897@outlook.com

All the best, Karinoka!

Header:

Received: from localhost (23.129.64.217) by axigenfe2.siportal.it (Axigen) with (ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020
Subject: Good Day Charming.

Orig IP: 23.129.64.217 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

KarinaBeauty-878789@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:09 pm

Good day. Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and class the girl? My name is Karina. I wish to believe, that I to you like on a photo. I search someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and marriages further. My main objective - to find love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future. At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself later. I will wait your letter with big impatience. All the best, Karinushoka.

Header:

Return-Path: <hom2_alt@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [193.218.118.244]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA;
Wed, 2 Dec 2020
Reply-To: Iam Karinok <KarinaBeauty-878789@outlook.com>
Subject: Hello my awesome mate,

Orig IP: 193.218.118.244 | Orig ISP: Epinatura Llc | City: n/a | Country: Ukraine

Same image as the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Antonina_JobBox@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:55 pm

Hi my dear pen-friend, I am sorry for disturbed u. Actually, I'm sick of being single and agreed to try Internet dating profile! I rely on that this action will be a new page in my future. So,I will write u a little story about my person! I rely on, that the letters between us will proceed, and you're interested and read my mail. I don't really know how to begin my story. I'm never tried to describe to somebody my individuality in the email previously. I am can describe my character as the solar, determined, outspoken woman. I am a truthful person though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman. I have always appreciated candidness openness and frankness. I expect you're wanted, that our letters will proceed. In a future mail, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending u my personal images. I expect that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: Antonina_JobBox@hotmail.com

Bye, Ninel,

Header:

Received: from localhost (45.154.255.147) by axigenfe1.siportal.it (Axigen) with (ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020
Subject: Salutation man.

Orig IP: 45.154.255.147 | Orig ISP: Keff Networks Ltd | City: n/a | Country: Sweden

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olenabenefaction@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:43 pm

Greetings amazing sir. It is a great day for beginning love before Feast of Saint Valentine. Hang in there. I hope that it covid do not affect your close relatives I am looking for a serious acquaintances and I hope you too. I will be laconic.I am a unmarried girl.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: olenabenefaction@yahoo.com

All the best for you, your Lena.

Header:

Received: from localhost (45.154.35.236) by axigenfe1.siportal.it (Axigen) with (ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Subject: How's it going my male,

Orig IP: 45.154.35.236 | Orig ISP: Atlantia Cloud | City: n/a | Country: Germany

Same image posted on Nov 23, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olenakindhearted@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:06 pm

Hello fascinating sir Now it is a nice time for starting love before Saint Valentine's Day. Hang in there. I hope that it covid-19 do not touch your friends I am looking for a serious relationships and I hope you also. I will be brief.I am a unmarried lady.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: olenakindhearted@yahoo.com

Send you warm kisses, your Lena.

Header:

Return-Path: <ry19940909@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa400301.i.softbank.jp (imsa4003.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.79])
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021
Subject: Hello my friend!

Orig IP: 101.110.9.79 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan

Same image posted on Nov 23, 2020 above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.