Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

dentgirlukrai@gmail.com

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Greetings my new friend. expect you obtain this message and go through it thoroughly!
This is my final effort to find a partner in the web, as all my earlier trys was in vain.
Serious relationships – is my sole intent. If you desire only sex and naked pictures, please don’t get in touch with me. I’ll disclose a little about me.
My name is Maria. I’m from Ukraine. Do you know anything about my Motherland? I often consider migratation out of my country. I'm now 35y.o,
I know that I look a strong relationships with loving and wise man.
That’s why do not want to play games. have no intention to prove everybody wrong because I am a literate and a kindhearted person. do not have any problems with cash because my occupation is is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a brief facts about me. If you are interested in my maill letter,
I look forward for your response. Please tell some information about you, about your city of residence.
Some of this days I will check my maill and I will probably find your message. waiting for your mail Maria.

Header:

Return-Path: <ionaraferreira@globo.com>
Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [176.100.4.31]) (Authenticated sender: ionaraferreira@globo.com) by
Reply-To: Maria <dentgirlukrai@gmail.com>
Subject: We will meet.
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020

Orig IP: 176.100.4.31 | Orig ISP: Pavutina.net Ltd | City: Kiev | Country: Ukraine

detnuuea@gmail.com

Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:51 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Greetings my new friend. expect you obtain this message and go through it thoroughly!
This is my final effort to find a partner in the web, as all my earlier trys was in vain.
Serious relationships – is my sole intent. If you desire only sex and naked pictures, please don’t get in touch with me. I’ll disclose a little about me.
My name is Maria. I’m from Ukraine. Do you know anything about my Motherland? I often consider miscreation out of my country. I'm now 35y.o,
I know that I look a strong relationships with loving and wise man.
That’s why do not want to play games. have no intention to prove everybody wrong because I am a literate and a kindhearted person.
do not have any problems with cash because my occupation is is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a brief facts about me. If you are interested in my mail letter,
I look forward for your response. Please tell some information about you, about your city of residence.
Some of this days I will check my mail and I will probably find your message. waiting for your mail Maria.

Header:

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [47.23.153.124])
Message-ID: <0F0ABCEFE4301EDD01044DF1F5790845@myacc.net>
Reply-To: "Maria." <detnuuea@gmail.com>
Subject: You are the man I want
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 18:28:42 +0300
Organization: detnuuea@gmail.com

Originating IP: 195.54.167.151
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 47.23.153.124
Originating ISP: Cable-net-1
City: Bronx