Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hakan Celik

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hakan Celik

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:49 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

A man who is one of my connections in LinkedIn tried to make friends with me. He asked for my WhatsApp number to communicate there which I did since LinkedIn is a professional website. So I didn't suspect him of being fraud.
To make things short, this man wanted to make a relationship with me. (...) He resorted into sending me gifts. He bought bags, shoes and jewelries. By the way, this person is really soft spoken. I wondered why he got me shoes when he doesn't know my size and I told him that. But anyway, the next day he went to the courier to send the package. He made me talk to the agent because they needed me to verify my shipping address. Which I found it strange because no courier in my experience would ask the recipient to email them for verification.
He finished and left. We continued to talk. He asked me if I emailed the courier already, I said yes. I told him, don't you have a receipt because you should have a tracking number or airway bill number after your sent a parcel. He sent me a computerized receipt. The next day he kept asking me the agent replied to my email already, I said no. Since I am skeptical and aware of fraudsters, especially I checked on social medias, there was no Speedway Logistics..only the website which he also provided because I asked for it when he allegedly sent a parcel. I pointed out errors on the receipt like the date is not accurate. He then started saying that he's stressed because of me, he kept going back to the courier office, etc. I told him there's something shady, if that's legit it wouldn't be complicated. He was acting like he did his best but odds are against it. I stopped talking to him. I Googled the receipt using Google search image and I found the same copy of receipt which was posted by people who were victimized by scammers in UK. This man is from UK as what he said but originally from the US, he's in UK for a project. I also found your forum while Googling more info this is why I was able to sent you an inquiry. I knew it was fake. I confronted this person but messages are not going through anymore both in WhatsApp and Messenger.

Fake profile used in fraud with the made up name Friedrich Eric:

linkedinprofile.JPG

Stolen picture used in fraud:

The real owner of the stolen picture used is Hakan Çelik / Hakan Celik, Turkish journalist.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Speedway Logistics - speedwayelogistics.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:51 pm

The fake courier used in fraud claims to be Speedway Logistics and uses a fraudulent website active from the domain name speedwayelogistics.com.

From the fake website:

Speedway Logistics provides neutral agent services to some of the largest and most respected transportation companies in the USA, Canada and Europe. Our niche services, constant communication, worldwide coverage, dedication to customer service, pricing and 24-hour capabilities distinguish us from the competition.
Speedway Logistics is considered to be the leading supplier to the transportation industry in America. Speedway Logistics has forged long term (wholesale) relationships / partnerships with all the major airlines, express courier integrators, worldwide freighter networks, charter airlines, trucking systems and logistics suppliers. Based on our significant shipping volumes, we are in a position to offer preferential pricing and superior service to you, our important and valued customer.

Contact details:

8433 Richmond Road Romford, RM27 0YP UK
+447380346685
info@Speedwayelogistics.com

+447380346685
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145859.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: speedwayelogistics.com
Updated Date: 2020-08-31
Creation Date: 2019-07-08

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-08
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hakan Celik

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Fake identity used:

Name : Friedrich Eric Hans
Phone number : +1 (417) 271-6548
Address : North Streets North London #22 3XT, United Kingdom.

+14172716548
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Centurytel Missouri Llc (southwest)dba Centurylink

The "parcel":

Fake document used in scam:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.