Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Spc. Jisook Castro

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Spc. Jisook Castro

Unread postby bruisely » Wed May 17, 2023 7:58 pm

This Facebook, friend w/ no body, suddenly friend requested me. https:/ /www.facebook.com/love.mba.94 So quickly got passionate with me after I only casually consoled her about her difficulty in army life. Pretending to love me quick easily triggered my suspicion. One day she came asking help to deliver a package of cash, 3.5M to my place because army base will be under attack and personal goods and compensation still be stolen. And she'll need my phone number, address and passport photo. Getting really out of mind. So I searched online to verify this "Kim Castro". Then I found this blog site. She said her father gave her this "Castro" last name intentionally. Hell no, the soldier got a husband, mr Castro. The scammer keeps on asking me to send an iTunes card to be only way to communicate instead of Facebook or Google chats, or just emails. Come on, the web is simple: able to access browser via internet, can do all kinds of communications. Now I request her to send current pic of her surrounding, hospital room, body injury. To request for my contact, have the "organization" email me request, so I can verify what site/email service this organization is using (gotta be some legal). Anyway, I'm just playing around w/ this scammer until more verification. Will talk less and less, and then report and block this user.
bruisely
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 17, 2023 8:06 pm

You should stop all contact with the scammer and any associates.
They will all be part of the scam.
If you sent any money to the scammer you should file a fraud report with your local police.

Please post as much information as possible concerning the scammer.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, And any other places you sent money to like Western union or Bank account details are all helpful.

If you are unsure what to post, you can forward the information to my E-mail address which is below in my signature line.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby bruisely » Wed May 17, 2023 8:17 pm

Oh ya, the stolen pics r all in terrible resolutions, like captured from 10 year old cameras. Personal pics or recent pic from army base gotta be better than blurry or blocky camera shots.
bruisely
New survivor

Unread postby bruisely » Thu May 18, 2023 3:15 am

Also the delivery service shipwayexpress.com is said to be often used by scammer and fraudsters. The from email info@shipwayexpress.com may seem valid, but still suspicious when delivery man could ask u for money for clear balance in order to receive package. How can a some-sized delivery company simply would know how to handle "Package from Kim" without full name or sender customer ID?

Don't reply the email. Block the sender.
bruisely
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 18, 2023 7:22 am

We will work on trying to get the fake courier website killed.
Can you post any sample E-mails from that E-mail address?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: info@shipwayexpress.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 21, 2023 4:14 pm

How can a some-sized delivery company simply would know how to handle "Package from Kim" without full name or sender customer ID?

With a fake website, anything is possible and the scammer will tell you anything you want to hear as long as he believes he will get some money.

The fake courier used in scam claims to be a company named Shipway Express.

From their fake website:

Shipway Express offers a host of logistic management services and supply chain solutions. We provide innovative solutions with the best people, processes, and technology. With over 60 years of providing world class service to their customers on the asset side, a need to provide a one stop shop for a” true customer service logistic solution” was introduced.

Contact details:

2944 Parkway Blvd,
Salt Lake City, UT 84119

Leipziger Straße 59A,
60487 Frankfurt.
+49 162 3222284
Email. info@shipwayexpress.com

529 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, Street, Quận 7,
Quận 7, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Near Al Jazira 24 hrs Market
Road no 321, Manama 301, Bahrain

+491623222284
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Germany
Original network provider* Vodafone GmbH

The "company" pretending to be active for "over 60 years" was registered last month.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=161383

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: shipwayexpress.com
Updated Date: 2023-04-02
Creation Date: 2023-04-02
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-04-02
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service

This is what the fake courier website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joycemogn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:35 pm

Dear My name is Joyce Adams,did you get my notices?

Header:

Return-Path: <joycemogn@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 10:15:56 +0000
Message-ID: <CAM2BogXqKoh_VXTTCo3rKT0FFqPgdet7vA2qqkv314D+GMOMXg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:

Hello dear,

Thanks for replying to the message I sent you. I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise but please take a little time and read it to the end my dear.

My name is Sgt. Joyce Adams from Ireland, 32 years old and never married. I am a USA Army officer currently in Damascus Syria, I am now serving with the IDF Caracal Battalion.

I would like to get acquainted with you, I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. However, I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead to a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday here including car bombs and many other dangerous activities by insurgents here. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contains huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the overthrow government of Syria, So please, I would like you to give me assurance of trust and love that will lead into a real business partner.

Out of the total fund my share was $4.300,00which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.0 (Four Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) . I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Syria) to your country and keep it safe on my behalf till I come over to your country. So I want you to assure me that if this money is delivered to you in your country, that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money safe till when I will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the funds through a diplomatic method to any of my choosing destinations.

This delivery is going to be handled legally by the Courier Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involved in the process and the money is packed safely in a truck case and the same box case will be delivered to you in your country.

I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total fund, while the rest balance shall be for my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, Please i do not want any other person to know about my deal with you. Please, if you do not want to be part of this business, please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information because it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund in your country.

Note; I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here are my pictures. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Faithfully Yours,
Sgt. Joyce Adams

Additional stolen image:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joycemogn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:33 pm

Hello My beloved,

I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this deal as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, everything about this deal is legal and free risk, OK.

I am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i chose to use you as my partner in this deal because i want to invest the fund with you as my business partner.i do not want to expose this deal to any of my friends nor relatives since I am still in the military camp outside US, if i eventually send out anything to them it will be suspicious and i will be queried for the action, so i chose you because i know you are a natural person for this deal.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promised, You will not regret been part of this business, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind.

One more thing i want to let you know that there is no complication on this deal, if you follow my instructions, Everything will go smoothly and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this deal secret between you and I, to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness. Then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the Courier company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

I would like you to send your contact information to me so that I can forward it to the Courier company to enable them to proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your doorstep.

Send your below information to me urgently;

(1) Your full names:............
(2) Your home address ......................
(3) Country :...............
(4) Occupation :....................
(5) Age :.......................
(7) Telephone number:...........
(8) Nearest Airport and City postal code ...................
(9) A scan copy of your ID card or your international passport ......................

Delivery information request, Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate you to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over, then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

Yours faithfully,
Sgt. Joyce Adams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joycemogn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:34 pm

My Dear,

Thanks for your send information, I have forwarded your information to the security company. Note, I've also included your email address to allow them to contact you, please let me know once you've communicated with them. Please, I really need your goodwill and always keep this transaction confidential, and don't implicate me in front of Israeli citizens there in your country. Please follow my advice. Because if you follow my advice, you and I will meet in your country and start investing, what I need most from you is your honesty and kindness.

faithfully Yours,
Sgt. Joyce Adams.

Hello dear,

How are you doing? I believe you are fine there, I received a response from the security company and they demanded that you contact them directly in order to obtain proper insurance for your identification and for the package that will reach you when their agent will join you. I want you to contact the security company through their contact details, contact them by email or phone, thank you for your understanding, I appreciate you being there for me and I promise to respect you despite my money or position, all i need from you most is your honest support to enable us to achieve our goal and live in peace. I will need your advice on the area of investment as I have never done a business before. What you will find in this box is $4.3 million. Please, the company is unaware of the content. Once the shipment arrives, you will be contacted via your phone to direct them where they will deliver the deal box to you!

For your information, the company did not know the exact contents of the box, I filed it as American diplomatic material and valuable family heirlooms, like African jewelry, which are very confidential, that's what I told them said when they asked for information in a package, don't let them find out that the box contains cash for safety and security reasons.

Contact the company and tell them that you have contacted them on behalf of Joyce Adams, US Serviceman in Syria, to find out how quickly they will deliver the consignment box I kept at their company to your address as listed.

Company Name: Post Nations Trust Cargo Delivery Company
Address / Route De Kpalime, AdidogomeLome, Togo
Phone: +228 90693945
Fax: +228 25979110
Company Email Address: (postnationtrustco@fastservice.com)
The manager of the company is Mr. Mondoo Samps. Email''' {mndsamap1177@gmail.com}

The most important thing now dear is to help me receive the box in your position, I have confidence in the service of the security company, the owner of the security company is a woman who works with the agency of United Nations security in Damascus, Syria. The company uses UN immunity to operate, I already paid the demurrage and delivery charges the day I made the deposit, but what we didn't pay was the UN non-inspection order, my colleague informed me that his partner only helped him for a non-inspection document, please without further delay contact the security company Once you are in contact with the security company, do not mention money inside the box, if you are called with a question, ask the caller to send a message to your email address, then any message you received from the delivery company after contacting them, send it to me first.

Take good care of yourself and always do your best to keep our transactions secret and confidential, I don't want any US citizen in your country to know of my engagement with you, please could I cause trouble when I visit your country.

This is the mailbox security code number VC0012XQ97. Make sure you have it registered, it is important that they ask you to provide the security code number of the parcel, thank you.

Honestly, I need your honest assistant.

I await your urgent reply.
sergeant. Joyce Adams.

Phones: +22890693945
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22825979110
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location Centrale
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

postnationtrustco@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:19 pm

Attention:

We the Post Nations Trust Security & Delivery S.A Services Republic of Togo, wish to inform you that our company has received an instruction from Sargent Joyce Adams, US Army instructing our company to release and deliver to you her consignment box deposited with our company for safe and onward delivery.

Respond to this email and provide us with full confirmation of your detailed information as regards to your consignment box delivery, the following information is expected from you.

1. Scan copy of your valid passport or national identity card

2. Full contact address including city name and post code

3. Mobile Telephone Number

Upon the re-confirmation of the required data, our company will verify and begin processing of release and further delivery to your address without any delay.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact Mr. Mondoo Samps, on telephone number (+228 90693945) for more directives/clarifications.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

We are waiting for your response

Best wishes,
Mr. Mondoo Samps.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.