Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Nocle Giel noclegiel@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Nocle Giel noclegiel@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:59 am

From 4pp l.com: nocle, 33, Schenectady, New York

Spam:
It's surprising to know someone like you is still in this lonely world. (feeling's mutual buddy) You sound so well in your profile,and I understand the fact that we have a lot of things in common.I'm an honest out spoken man, and I like expressing myself,I like the excitement, the peacefulness, and value every moment in daily life. I am healthy, financially sufficient, well- educated, outgoing and open. I am curious, have a lot of interests and hobbies and would like to learn new things. I enjoy outdoor sports,...you can add me at ym noclegiel@yahoo.com

Email:
thanks for your message am lovely person who like having new friend i treat people the alright as well and so on

Ip address: 41.206.11.14 Abuja, Nigeria

Also at :
datanta.com - Joe Eke Joe, Nigeria - "look for a woman who take good care of me"
Weight - Pounds: 43 :mrgreen:
Favorite Food: i lovbe dancing sports and music

And at fb: Jamel Nocle, Houston Texas

awwwww .... he's got his teddy

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.