Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Dr. Huu Dinh Vo

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers impersonating Dr. Huu Dinh Vo

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:14 pm

Email address used in fraud: Huuvo040@gmail.com

The only scammer E-mail I received from the Survivor:

Date: July 8, 2019
To:
Subject: ACCOUNT NO: 830*****905

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2019,
Subject: Re: ACCOUNT NO: 830*****905
To: Huu Vo <huuvo040@gmail.com>

Dear Mr Huu,

Thanks for you email.

Since you are in United state we would like to make the payment process
simpler and easier for you.

All payment should be made to our United state broker's account below:

BANK NAME: TD BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: A. S.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:924658XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER:011400071
SWIFT CODE: NRTHUS33XXX
BANK ADDRESS: 90 PEARSON BOULEVARD GARDNER MA. 01440
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: WINCHENDON MA TO1475

Note: Kindly provide us with deposit slip after the deposit to the above
account . Once we receive the deposit slip we shall immediately
facilitate the set free of your account.
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Huuvo040@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:18 pm

From chatlogs:

Dinh Huu Vo: Good morning to hope you had a good rest. I want to know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you.
When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind.
I hope today you have woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful face and clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours.
You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams.
You have the talent to transform anything into something more than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to my world and our world at large. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker.
I hope you have woken up feeling remove cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path including me too. My wish is that we are always happy! good morning again and i love you !! Kisses from me to you !!

Dinh Huu Vo: I want you to trust me and believe in me.
Dinh Huu Vo: I will never hurt you!! Or disappoint you!!

Dinh Huu Vo: i want you to understand the kind of man i am, i am a man that has feelings and emotions in my heart that needs to be loved and cared for.
When i first started talking to you on facebook, everything seemed so perfect and we moved on to whatsapp, i told you everything about me, despite the fact that i haven't seen you face to face,
i am a well respected and recognized citizen both in the US and Vietnam, i really don't have time for myself, that's why i decided to see if i can meet a good woman over the internet and see if i can build a
relationship again. I met you and i like you very much even though i haven't seen you in person, i cared for you, i gave you my love, i made you realize how i want to spend my life with you even though i haven't
seen you in person. but i feel in love with your personality, but for sometime now you have been acting strange and i keep asking you what the problem is but you don't want to tell me. I want you to know that i am too
matured to play with my own heart and with someone elses heart, i know what i want in my life, at my age i am no longer a child, i have suffered and i have cried and now i think i need to be happy with a good woman beside me,
i want a woman that will understand me and make me feel happy, listen to me, support me and cook for me, and i will also do all this things for her. If you know you are scared of being in a committed relationship with me
please speak up, tell me now, my heart has grown fond of you and i really know in my heart that i love you despite the fact that i haven't seen you in person but i love you. I need you to always listen to me and support
me in anyway you can, relationship is supposed to be 2 way street, you make me happy and i make you happy, it's not supposed to be one sided.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:20 pm

Dinh Huu Vo: i want you to know that everyday I wake up i keep thanking God for you. You have made all my dreams come true, especially now we have all it takes to take care of ourselves,
You have given me so much within the last few weeks and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost.
You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. only i know what i was passing through emotionally before you came into my life, And you have been my rock ever since we started exchanging love
and being a comfort to each other. There has been so many times when I wanted to give up, and then you gave me hope and faith without you knowing, the last thing i want right now is to see you worry, i don't want you to
worry please if you think anything is the matter you can talk to me and we will go through it. Remember I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and
I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, honey and I vow to love you until the day that eternity is gone. I love you, baby.

Dinh Huu Vo: I don't understand
Dinh Huu Vo: If you don't want to support me financially it's fine!!
Dinh Huu Vo: But I love you so much and all I want is to make you happy !!
Dinh Huu Vo: If your the one that is here and needs my help I won't hesitate giving it to you!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:25 pm

Bank account being used by the scammer;

Dinh Huu Vo: Routing# 103100739
Acct# 2255XXXX
Marci A. S.
Dinh Huu Vo: That's the account details!!
Dinh Huu Vo: City National and Trust
Dinh Huu Vo: That's the bank name!!

Dinh Huu Vo: If you transfer it, send me the receipt!!

Dinh Huu Vo: marXXXXX@outlook.com
Dinh Huu Vo: 469532XXXX
Dinh Huu Vo: Name: Marci A. S. Address: Red Rock, Oklahoma 74651

Dinh Huu Vo: I CAN NEVER SCAM YOU, WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU MY HOUSE ADDRESS?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:41 pm

Dinh Huu Vo: And to be honest I really don't know the kind of relationship you will be having with me without trust!!
Dinh Huu Vo: I met you and I believe that I have found the woman of my dreams!! Even after I get this money and come back home we will start a good relationship and you will still be part of my life and also enjoy the money with me, so I really don't understand why I told you to take your money out and you refused!!
Dinh Huu Vo: That is what I don't understand!!

Dinh Huu Vo: If you don't feel like giving me the money you can keep it to yourself!!
Dinh Huu Vo: I have already given you all the information I have!!
Dinh Huu Vo: I will not beg again!!

Dinh Huu Vo: M. C.
Wells Fargo
177265XXXX
Dinh Huu Vo: Good morning babe that's the account number
Dinh Huu Vo: This one is Wells Fargo bank
Dinh Huu Vo: Account name:: M. C.
Account number:: 177265XXXX
Address:: USA
Dinh Huu Vo: That's my Account officer!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:58 pm

Dinh Huu Vo: through MoneyGram and Western Union
Dinh Huu Vo: Name: Ronald Nuwagira Mburuura.
City: Bur Dubai

Dinh Huu Vo: Having you in my life is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I keep thanking God for bringing you into my life!! Good morning my angel,the most beautiful woman in the world!!

Dinh Huu Vo: The thought of you always bring joy, confidence, hope and happiness to me, having you in my life is a gift from God, infact your a God sent to me and I will forever appreciate and cherish all the moment we share together

Dinh Huu Vo: I'm not scamming you, I am real and I love you with all my heart and soul baby!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:17 pm

Dinh Huu Vo: Good morning sunshine, want you to know that I miss you. I miss you deeply! I wish I could be with you to fill you with kisses and tell sweet things in those pretty little ears of yours. If you had any idea how much I’m missing you right now, you’d be flying over here, to hug me and kiss me and reassure me of your love one more time. How can you miss someone this much? How can love, such an “abstract” thing, take up so much of my thoughts, being as rational as I am? What makes it such a strong feeling? And why this constant need to see you, to be with you? Am I going crazy? I think I am...And if so, going crazy over someone as special as you are is a sign of good taste, to say the least, for there must only be a few number of people in the world with so many special characteristics as you have. I can’t stand being away from you, because when that happens it’s as if time doesn’t move, the hours become longer and boring and there’s nothing – not even a fine glass of wine – that can bring some comfort. I fight loneliness and can’t wait to be with you face to face, to touch you and kiss you gently, softly.
Be sure these will be very special kisses because you’re worth it. I love you and miss you

Dinh Huu Vo: https:/ /www.secure.silvertb.com/client-area/login-id-dabe844931886dd34b424423030291e9.php
Dinh Huu Vo: That's the website babe!!

Dinh Huu Vo: I feel so ashamed of myself asking you to help me out .. it seems to me with statement I am taking your families money from you .. you just brought tears rolling down my face ..’you know if I have a means of paying this tax I would have done that long ago .. I am not broke or poor honey and you know that but I promise you one thing I will pay all the money back to you because it hurts me now the way you sounded
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:20 pm

Dinh Huu Vo: My love, Everyday I wake up thanking God for you. You have made all my dreams come true, especially now we will soon have all it takes to take care of our lovely self that God blessed us with.
You have given me so much within the last few weeks and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow.
And you have been my rock. There has been so many times when I wanted to give up, and then you gave me hope and faith.
that eternity is gone. I love you, baby.

Dinh Huu Vo: My lovely , There are no words to express how I feel right now that I have you i am so grateful to god for having you as my lovely partner to be. I constantly search for the words
i would use to describe the love i have for you, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best mate. You are my one true love. I still remember the day we first started
talking to each other. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night. Just when I thought live is unfair to me, you came into my life and make
all my dreams come true and real. My heart was beating hard within my chest very heavily when i don't hear from you, When i am all alone i fill like holding you right in my arms I love you so much babe good night!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:32 pm

Dinh Huu Vo: BANK NAME:CAPITAL ONE BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: R. S.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:6307676XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER:031176110

Dinh Huu Vo: Have you gotten the cashier's check already??
Dinh Huu Vo: Bronx New York 10459
Dinh Huu Vo: Mail address

Dinh Huu Vo: Good morning my love how are you doing? hope your okay! Guess you had a good dream about me, because i dreamt about you and it was so real babe, so real! we were in a romantic
island for our honeymoon and we just playing hide and seek, before i woke up and tired forcing myself back to sleep but it didn't work out. Smiles babe i want you to know that i appreciate the fact that you made
me your man and want to spend the rest of your life with me, when i thought i would never meet someone that will love me, you came into my life and made it whole and I knew it was meant to be forever the moment i
our connection started souring highed and getting thicker each day, I need to show you how much i love you, that you are the best soul mate, partner, friend, woman and wife that i have ever asked for, not even my late
wife could make me fill happy the way you do. When you said to me that you love me so much, I felt like it was only a dream but your actions proved it to me. I went to the church and knelth down before the alter of
God and said to him Father here is the woman i have choson to stay with for the rest of my life please bless our marriage for ethernity. I want you to know that now have chosen me to be your husband my love,
I am on a cloud, living in a dream, and very soon, i know it will come to reality. This letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel about you my love. I've said it before and I'll say it again,
WORDS cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my dear lovely wife, to love you in rain and in sunshine my love for you will never put you to shame but, peace, love, respect, and happiness, and i will
love you for eternity the way that you have loved me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your love is mine and we will make it last for ever. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow
than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours. My lovely wife. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS OUR MARRIAGE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:44 pm

Dinh Huu Vo: https:/ /itunes.apple.com/us/app/blockchain-bitcoin-wallet/id493253309

Dinh Huu Vo: 754cee34-3c9b-47f5-a24f-87228a713cf7 (Invalid)

Dinh Huu Vo: My adorable and beautiful princess, through all this time we have been together, we have come to know each other little by little, and better and better.
But until now, although all the intimacy we enjoyed and all the freedom of our relationship, I still haven¹t discovered on you any characteristic which I wouldn¹t like.
I feel so well with you, so happy, that I think I am completely taken by a feeling called LOVE. You know, this word has been vulgarized a lot; has been utilized without any criteria and has appeared hundred
of times in the same chapter of any cheap magazine, or soapopera. Because of that I avoid to say that I love you all the time, although I try to show this feeling in each one of my gestures, messages and i will try to
show them more in each one of my daily actions, in all my work endeavor when we finally be together. The greatest motivation to live and fight for better life conditions, better health and comfort to both of us comes from you.
Listen, even though the word is vulgarized, today I couldn't stop myself and decided to write to you and simply say I LOVE YOU! Accept a tender kiss from me to you!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.