Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

helenmorgan959@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

helenmorgan959@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:22 pm

From a Survivor:

Date: ma 3 aug. 2020
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU.
To:

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your kind response as a matter of fact, I am very happy that you get back to me, however, I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, I am Sgt Helen Morgan, US Military officer, single, serving in USA army, my contact address in USA is 76B Van Nessi Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America, Earlier i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad, but i was recently posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Tripoli-Afghanistan. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

As i told you My Name is Sgt Helen Morgan, I am US military officer currently in Afghanistan, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the overthrow government of Afghanistan, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did, This is not a stolling money. Out of the total fund my share is $4,780,000 (Four Million Seven Hundred and Eighty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Afghanistan) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country,

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you it is clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a ''Paragon Delivery and security company''and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handled legally by the''Paragon Delivery and security company''and there will not be any form of risk involved in the process and the money will be packed safely in a truck case and the same case will be delivered to you in your country. I have decided to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email
for the mean time.

Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter. Attached here are my pictures.
Accept my warm regards,

From, Sgt Helen Morgan.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2454
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: helenmorgan959@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:48 pm

From another Survivor:

Date: 3/16/22
To:
Subject: From Helen brown

Hi dear,

Thank you for your e-mail, Well am Special Force Team American Military Base Camp. The US military base is located north of the Euphrates River, three miles from the city of Rawah, along the main route that connects the Syrian border with roads leading north to Mosul and east to Baghdad.
I want you to know that we are being attacked every day by insurgents and car bombs in Syria.
January 1, 2015. During our rescue mission for a Jordanian pilot (hostage) at the ISIS oil facility, a particularly brutal shootout took place in Raqqa, the capital of ISIS in Syria. it contained a huge amount of money belonging to ISIS sponsors and supporters, whom I believe was intended to buy weapons and ammunition, so we agreed with the 9 Army Rescue Officers that the money would be added and distributed among all of us.
After we shared the money, I received a share of $ 6,700,000 (SIX million, seven hundred thousand US dollars),

The US government has ordered the transfer of my team to another US military base located on the border between Jordan and Syria after ISIS attacked the US military base Ein al-Assad in Iraq, so I need your help in evacuating my share of money from this country (Syria) to your own country. until senior military officials discover it.

I ask you to keep it safe on my behalf until I come to your country, it is clear to me that you might be afraid of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have concluded solid security agreements A company that specializes in diplomatic delivery and promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic channels to any destination I choose.

This delivery will be legally processed by the Security Cargo Company and there will be no form of risk in the process and the money will be sealed and securely packed as diplomatic cargo and delivered to you in your country by a diplomat. . I have decided to compensate you for 25% of the total money once the money is delivered to you, while the rest will be my investment capital in your country if you help me.

Please, I need your assurance that if this money is delivered to you, that you are trustworthy and that you keep the money safe until I get to your country, then we will plan how to live and invest with it.

I urge you not to discuss this with a third party, if you do not wish to assist this company, delete this letter from your inbox to prevent this information from leaking and it would be dangerous based on your position here.

I have decided to contact you after the prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust or ruin my dream, although you may be wondering why I reveal myself to you so soon without a formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced you to be the right person to will help me get and invest this fund.

Note; I do not know how long we will stay here and my destiny, because I survived two bombings, which made me look for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me get and invest a fund, because I will come to my home country to invest and start a new life as a retired captain. captain.

I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further explanation, let me know and I will explain to you further, I want to let you know that we must not use mobile phones here in the military base camp, only the use of radio messages and e-mail communications, therefore, please allow us to continue communicating via email in the meantime.
I would definitely like you to be able to send me a reply to this proposal immediately, your urgent reply will be greatly appreciated before we move.
I'm sending you a copy of my ID.
I look forward to your acceptable reply as you read this letter.
Mouth,
Helenka brown

Additional stolen images:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brohelen24@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:30 pm

Date: 03/16/22
To:
Subject: Send your information to me urgently;

honey,

Have a nice day and how are you doing today, I hope you are
Good health and good?
I want to thank you very much for taking the time to write to me
Again, the contents of your letter are easy to understand, I don't want to see
This agreement as something that will have a problem for you, but I want to
Trust me And believe me when I say there is nothing to fear
To do this, I have honestly taken all the necessary measures that will lead to this
Secure cash delivery for you without any
Problem or risk.

I'm a woman who does things my instructions
The spirit that was chosen as my partner and also to help me
Get this box, because my mind proves it's you
Person suitable for me and I know I was not disappointed, I decided to use you as
A partner of this agreement because I am not allowed to send the package
All my friends or family because they are still in the military
Outside the United States, though eventually, if I send something
The US will be suspicious and I will consult the action, so I will
I chose because I know you are the perfect person for this cast
A foreigner who is not a US citizen.

Please remove your fears or doubts and you will decide to help me
Behold, I promise you will not regret being part of it
Behold, I know not what else I can tell thee to persuade thee, and to make me believe thee:
But I pray that God will give you the grace to take your mind.
Once again, I want you to know that there are no complications
If you follow my instructions, everything will go well and well
To accept the case, try to keep this secret
Between you and me to avoid creating space for the enemy, because if you
And in one thing I have to agree with my heart
Seriousness, we must succeed in the end.

Please, I would like to mention once again that any provision for
This project is intact between each of us and by no means
Circumstances should allow companies to load security
You know the contents of the box, remember that the box has been registered
Like a diplomatic security shipment purpose, so it shouldn't
Let them know that the contents of the box are money.

Please, I would like you to send me your details so I can
Hand over to the safety loading companies so they can continue
Your country for the final delivery of cash as it passes
door. Send me your information quickly;

Your full names: ...........
Your age: ...........
Your address: .............
POSTAL CODE: .................
City: ......................
Earth: ...................
Telephone number: .........
Cast: ................

As soon as I complete my official mission, I will come to meet one by one
In your country and then we will have to decide how to proceed
Our lives, but for now, please, thank you for being more
Watch out for this topic. You must receive cash and
Keep it safe until I come next time, I can handle it
Invest in it with your help.
I am waiting for your immediate reply
Mouth,
Helen brown,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.