Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ankalet4icaaa@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ankalet4icaaa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:59 pm

Hi. How are you? My name is Anna. My age is 29. Probably you are interested where did I have found your e-mail?
I am looking for serious relations, I am looking for the partner in life and I have applied in agency of acquaintances.
They gave me yours e-mail, and I think, I have written correctly your e-mail address. And my letter will come to you.
This is my first letter to you just to check up your correct address. Also, I am sending you one photo so you will be able to look at me.
I will show you a little bit about myself, and I will send some of my photos in my next e-mail to you.
Maybe, you will be interested, when I will tell you that I am not the resident of your country. I live in Russia. I hope it does not scare you.
I am the same lady with clear soul, big heart and high spirit that living in other different countries. I hope you will reply me and we will start to write e-mails.
If the destiny will be successful to us, we will see each other. I think you will write me a little about yourself and will send me some photos.
Answer me. Best regards, Anna.

Header:

Return-Path: <bandula@utequip.com>
Received: from dekx (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by mail.utequip.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id F39A6142B1C;
Mon, 3 Aug 2020
Reply-To: Ania <ankalet4icaaa@gmail.com>
Subject: This letter is for you, my dear man!

Orig IP: 188.162.199.65 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ane4kakaana@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:54 pm

Hi my new friend. This is Anna. I am 29 years. Probably you are surprised where did I find your e-mail?
I am searching for serious relations, I am searching the partner in life and I have addressed in agency of acquaintances.
They gave me yours e-mail, and I hope, I have written correctly your e-mail address. And my letter will reach you.
This is my first letter to you just to check up your correct address. Also, I am sending you one photo so you will be able to see me.
I will write you a little bit about myself, and I will send some of my photos in my next e-mail to you.
Maybe, you will be surprised, when I will tell you that I am not living in your country. I am from Russia. I hope it does not frighten you.
I am the same lady with clear soul, big heart and high spirit that living in other different countries.
I hope you will write me and we will start to correspond. If the destiny will be successful to us, we will meet.
I hope you will write me a little about yourself and will send me some photos. Write me. Best wishes, Anna.

Header;

Return-Path: <design@dmarcenaria.com.br>
Received: from extmkr (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by server1.nae.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id A967B26830C;
Tue, 4 Aug 2020
Reply-To: Annushka <ane4kakaana@gmail.com>
Subject: I need you more than ever, and so I wrote a letter to you!

Orig IP: 188.162.199.65 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Same image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ane4kakaana@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:01 pm

Hi my new friend. This is Anna. I am 29 years. Probably you are surprised where did I find your e-mail?
I am searching for serious relations, I am searching the partner in life and I have addressed in agency of acquaintances.
They gave me yours e-mail, and I hope, I have written correctly your e-mail address. And my letter will reach you.
This is my first letter to you just to check up your correct address. Also, I am sending you one photo so you will be able to see me.
I will write you a little bit about myself, and I will send some of my photos in my next e-mail to you.
Maybe, you will be surprised, when I will tell you that I am not living in your country. I am from Russia. I hope it does not frighten you.
I am the same lady with clear soul, big heart and high spirit that living in other different countries.
I hope you will write me and we will start to correspond. If the destiny will be successful to us, we will meet.
I hope you will write me a little about yourself and will send me some photos. Write me. Best wishes, Anna.

Header:

Return-Path: <design@dmarcenaria.com.br>
Received: from dfxml (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by server1.nae.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 53EFD2658B8;
Mon, 3 Aug 2020
Reply-To: Anna <ane4kakaana@gmail.com>
Subject: Sweet my greetings.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.