Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

graceyavawilson@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

graceyavawilson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:10 pm

Submitted On: 2020-04-12 18:39:36

What name did the scammer use?: Grace Wilson, Grace Ava Wilson
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: OK Cupid
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: graceyavawilson@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: 712-796-0871
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :
We talked via text for a week and a half. We tried to video chat on Google Hangouts one time but could not get it to work. Our texting went very well. We would text for hours daily. We had some deep emotional conversations. It seems things were developing rather quickly. We would talk about meeting each other and our future together. At times her texts seemed to be poorly written yet at other times they were written in perfect English. I did notice some inconsistencies in her story yet they were small things. She would talk about her business which she said was dealing in antiques, sculptures, art and textiles. I never asked for a company name. Towards the end of our "relationship" she sent me a letter via email that was supposedly good news for her business. This letter was a perfect example of a scam email. I told her everything that was wrong with the email and told her I thought it was a scam. A day or two later she mentioned something called "Carting". She wanted to use my Verizon account to buy phones with "full payment made from the company accounts and leaves me not to pay Verizon for 8-10 months". Once I receive the phones I would ship them and wait between 1-2 days for funds. I told her I would not be interested in that at that point in our relationship. She said she understood and I haven't heard from her since. I could not find any of these images online or any information about her online. I can send images via email as they are too big to submit.

Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No

Text from the above:

GERMANE INTERNATIONAL TRADING
April, 7, 2020
Mr. John Taylor
Director of operations
ABC cooperation

Dear Miss Grace,
Here's to inform you that our company customer care will call you and give you A/c and R/c to get everything you want at the sum of $17,000 online or Ach transfer to someone else's account due to the pandemic and what our company promised to give to you after your trip to West Virginia. Ply inform us of any issues So we can fix them for you and try not to dispose of the information to anyone you don't know of or you do not trust this is very important, Ava

Thank you for being one of the greatest customer and worker, vie appreciate your cooperation in this matter

Al Olsen
President, West Virginia manufacturing

Stolen images used:

Phone:
+17127960871
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Iowa
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.