Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulya E.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

NazgulKLove@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 22, 2023 6:25 pm

Hi my awesome friend! I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and class the woman? My name is Nazgul. I hope, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet the person with whom my life will be balanced and interesting. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further. My purpose - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with big impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: NazgulKLove@outlook.com

All kind, Nazgul

Header:

Received: from tatsunokuchi.ed.jp (tatsunokuchi.ed.jp. [210.150.59.223])
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 23:15:50 +0200
Message-ID: <B0025909280689C0C1CE3F802582168870694E45@unknown>
Subject: Hello man.

Originating IP: 210.150.59.223
Originating ISP: Ntt Pc Communications, Inc.
City: Yokohama
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Nazgul-Kanapiyayeva@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2023 2:57 pm

Good day unknown! I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and good the woman? My name Nazgul. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will write about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: Nazgul-Kanapiyayeva@outlook.com

All the best, Nazgul.

Header:

Return-Path: <kawata2009@neoplan.co.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [197.38.170.66]) by ns.neoplan.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id BD173CB670; Sat, 20
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 04:52:53 +0200
Message-ID: <E7E5BAF0B1E3128105FDAF9FBAA51CF815C98795@unknown>
Subject: Good Day To You

Orig IP: 197.38.170.66 | Orig ISP: Te-as | City: Beni Suef | Country: Egypt

Same stolen image as the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:43 pm

Hello my dear mate I wish the nobility, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name Nazgul. I think, that to you my photo. I search the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for stable relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to meet love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: Nazgul-Kanapiyayeva@outlook.com

All kind, Nazgul,

Header:

Return-Path: <r.takeuchi@i-ave.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (r.takeuchi@14.253.119.222)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 15:12:16 +0200
Message-ID: <63FEAFDF7D253C91E5D1D89C0F30FDEF96BAE9B5@unknown>
Subject: Good afternoon my dear man.

Orig IP: 14.253.119.222 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Ha Long | Country: Vietnam

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:59 pm

Good Day Darling I wish to be assured, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and class the girl? My name Nazgul. I hope, that to you my photo. I wish to meet someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for stable relations and marriage in the future. My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: Nazgul-Kanapiyayeva@outlook.com

All the best, Nazgul.

Header:

Return-Path: <sakura-saku@mbg.nifty.com>
Received: from localhost ([180.252.55.206]) (authenticated) by consecuserg-02.nifty.com with ESMTP id
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 10:10:11 +0200
Message-ID: <F6621ED0300165596BCB9193225C08F64ACA1D2F@unknown>
Subject: Aloha my new mate

Orig IP: 180.252.55.206 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Badung | Country: Indonesia

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.