Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Michael Sasaki

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Wilson Cheng - wc7140589@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:39 am

Wilson: You brought back all those dark memories and turned them into something I could laugh about. You made my life easier by teaching me how to live again . Have a great and lovely morning my happiness.

Wilson: Hope you were not stressed out?

Wilson: I really appreciate all your efforts I’m really happy we crossed part my heart is filled with joy my concern is to make you happy I love you.

Another chat with the Fake bank:

Chat on regionalcreditcitybank.com

[13:44] Customer Support: Welcome to our site, if you need help simply reply to this message, we
are online and ready to help.

[13:45] Support Team has joined the conversation
[13:45] Support Team: Hello
[13:45] Support Team: Good day to you
[13:45] Support Team: I’m Shirley

[13:45] Support Team: Yes ma’am

[13:46] Support Team: Okay

[13:47] Support Team: We are two confirm your payment cause her account was frozen
[13:47] Support Team: She didn’t receive the payment

[13:51] Support Team: Hold on I will have to get back to you okay

[13:51] Support Team: Alright

[14:02] Support Team: Okay you will be notified on your email
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:50 am

Wilson: Good morning to the most wonderful woman that a man could ask for. I just wanted to make sure you knew how much I cherish you my joy . I wish you all the best of today.

Wilson: You have a personality like no other, and you sprinkle kindness wherever you go, just like the queen you are. Every day, I realize you are my laughter, my love, and my heart. Sending blessings this happy morning. Even when I am lost for words, you seem to understand me. Your smile penetrates my heart and your love gives my life a whole new meaning. I hope your morning is eventful and lovely have a great day today sweetie.

Wilson: I want you to proceed with the payment immediately so my account will be activated.

Wilson: My waiting is really destroying my work here and is not advisable to wait that longer .

Wilson: Yes I understand, I will pay you the money from my account. You can refund back once you receive the money .

Wilson: Good morning, sweetie . Hope your morning is filled with peaceful energy and positive thoughts. I just wanted to remind you that you’re strong, smart and beautiful, and nothing can stop you. I wish you all the best today my joy.

Wilson: To live in love is to live a good life. I wish you all the happiness in the world my adorable love . Have a nice and pleasant day. Good morning my happiness.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:01 am

Another Chat with the Fake Bank:

Conversation started:

[11:49] Customer Support: Welcome to our site, if you need help simply reply to this message, we
are online and ready to help.

[11:52] Support Team has joined the conversation
[11:52] Support Team: Hello
[11:53] Support Team: Yes

[11:54] Support Team: Name : L. E. J.
Bsb- 306453
Acc- 021XXXX
BankWest Bank
[11:54] Support Team: Use this okay

[11:55] Support Team: XXXXXXX USD.

[11:56] Support Team: No you can make the payment at once okay
[11:57] Support Team: This account is okay confirmed trust me

[11:57] Support Team: Nothing of such will happen okay

[11:58] Support Team: Just make this deposit at once and provide us with the proof payment okay
[11:58] Support Team: Make the purpose of your payment. Personal use

[11:59] Support Team: You can use this okay .
[11:59] Support Team: Commonwealth Bank
Name: J. P. B.
A/C Number: 1067XXXX
BSB: 066512

[12:00] Support Team: Use this commonwealth I think it will be covenant for you .
[12:00] Support Team: Use this
[12:00] Support Team: Commonwealth Bank
Name: J. P. B.
A/C Number: 1067XXXX
BSB: 066512

[12:01] Support Team: Make the deposit at once okay
[12:01] Support Team: Purpose for payment should be personal use.

[12:04] Support Team: This account does not take less than XXXXX USD.
[12:04] Support Team: Please if you can’t make the total payment don’t use it .

[12:06] Support Team: This account I just provided is very okay and confirmed too

[12:06] Support Team: Listen to the instruction do not deposit less than XXXXX USD into
this account
[12:07] Support Team: XXXXX USD
[12:07] Support Team: This account is very okay nothing is going to happen to your payment okay
[12:07] Support Team: Just provide us with your proof of payment that’s all .

[12:26] Support Team: The money can’t be withdrawn . This is account is for a very big amount .

[12:27] Support Team: We can’t accept that please
[12:27] Support Team: Rectify your problem with your bank then you can get back to us

[12:27] Support Team: Okay

[12:28] Support Team: You can’t make wire transfer again ?

[12:28] Support Team: Alright

Wilson: Texting you first thing in the morning is the most satisfying and calming activity in the entire world. I wish I could be with you right now. Waking up next to you is the best thing in the whole world. I know that you are awake, probably greeting a new day and getting ready to do what you need to do. I like to think about that. I love you. Have a blessed day sweetie.

Wilson: I had brief meeting with my workers this morning Letting them know we will commence with work soon as it use to be .. I gave them words of courage and I told them we will soon be done.

Wilson: Are you starting your day with a big smile? If you don’t, I will do everything to put it on your face. I love you and miss you like crazy. May this morning be filled with wonderful emotions. Hugs and kisses. I’m feeling really blessed, and I’m pretty sure that the reason for that is you. I want to share this beautiful feeling with the most marvellous woman in the whole world. Good morning, love. Have a great day.

Wilson: My love, I want to be the only one in your heart because it's only you in my heart- now and forever. I am so in love with you that I wish to sleep in your arms every night and wake up with you cuddling in my arms. Good morning, my love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:10 am

Wilson: Good morning my love, knowing you was a pleasant surprise,
but having you for the rest of my life is the greatest blessing. I cannot go on without you, love. Stay with me forever. I love you As you wake up, know that I believe in you and that you have what it takes to change the world. I hope you will have a productive morning I love you so much . Good morning sweetie

Wilson: Good morning, sweetheart. You make me bring the best out of myself when I think I have certain limitations. You push me harder, you ask me to break the barriers, you make me go a step ahead. Have an ambitious morning sweetie.

Wilson: I've always dreamed of going to a tropic island for a couple of weeks. We would stay in a romantic bungalo. Windows open, there would be lace curtains blowing in a light breeze along with warmth coming from the sunshine shining through the lace. Although this would be heaven on earth, I'd be in heaven just being with you. You’re the woman God intended me to go through life's journey with I’m happy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

support@regionalcreditcitybank.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:20 am

Income tax updated
support@regionalcreditcitybank.com <support@regionalcreditcitybank.com>
Tue, Apr 20, 2021
To:
Dear Valued customer,
We sincerely Apologize for the delay we confirmed your payment Today cause of the long weekend . Your income
tax have also been updated this is your new income tax code 22506 .once again we apologize for the delay and
promise to serve you more better .
Thank for choosing Regional Credit city Bank
Yours Sincerely,
Nicolas Goodman
(CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE)

Wilson: Great news love.

Wilson: You have all the supplier payment information.

Wilson: Yes I want you to make the transfer of $45000 now.

Wilson: IBAN: TR640020500009603477XXXXX
Swift: KTEFTRIS
BRANCH CODE: 0215
Account Name : F. T.
Bank: Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası A.Ş.
Bank Address: Esenyurt Mehtercesme XTM Subesi / İSTANBUL
Benefitciary address: Istanbul turkey
Phone : 0533668750
USD

Wilson: Payment for shipment of machine

Wilson: What happened is the transfer not successful

Wilson: Ask Shirley please to check let’s know what’s all this.

Dear Valued Customer

We are pleased to inform you that after the meeting titled "REVIEW OF THE FUND’S STRATEGY ON ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM", held in European IMF Office in Scotland 9 Alva Street Edinburgh EH2 4PH on March 12 2014.

The IMF body has taken necessary steps to ensure that Regional creditcity bank accounts are not used for money Laundering, by monitoring and certifying all transactions going through Regional creditcity bank Accounts. Please note that this goes to the creditor and the depositor of an Regional creditcity Account.

We will approve your transaction through Regional creditcity Bank Customer Care but you have to register your transaction with NEXTGENTEL to IMF ANTI- MONEY LAUNDERING OFFICE through following process:

For you IMF documentation we advice you carefully select your category below.

Submit to us your transaction document with NextGentel company along with deposit slip which will be sent to the IMF Anti-Money Laundering office for official registration.

For Offshore accounts holding Amounts below 500,000 USD IMF Charge is 5,000 USD

$500,000 to 1,000,000 USD ------ 10,000 USD

$1,000,000 to 2,000,000 USD------- 15,000 USD

$2,000,000 t0 5,000,000 USD------ 20,000 USD

$5,000,000 and Above-------------- 55,000 USD

We urge you to make your registration according to the category you fall to, and we will process and approve your transaction.

Note: This is a one time payment and serves for all your transactions in your Regional creditcity bank account.

Thank you.
Shirley Mayer
Yours in Service
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:28 am

Wilson: Oh my God.

Wilson: Why all this stress.

Wilson: How are the expecting me to solve this issue.

Wilson: Please we have to do something about this immediately.

Wilson: I thought I was suppose to be happy for the good news.

Wilson: Sweetie please you have to help me.

Wilson: I will do anything to make you happy when all this is settled I promise.

Wilson: Please help me and activate my IMF I will pay you all immediately.

Wilson: Sweetie I don’t have any other thing to do now if not you helping me out please.

Wilson: Please look at me I’m stressed out here.

Wilson: Please love this last time.

Wilson: It’s very frustrating to me I have never experience such kind of thing before.

Wilson: I don’t regret the day I decided to make you mine forever. I’m deeply in love with you, and I hope to kiss you good morning for the rest of my life. I love you, With you, everything seems brighter and better. You are mine, to have and to hold. I want to look into your glistening eyes, your skin that is radiant as the sun and your touch, soft as silk. I want you and no one else. Good morning and have a great day love.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Wilson Cheng - support@regionalcreditcitybank.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:47 am

Wilson: Sweetie I’m so sorry for stressing you.

Wilson: Thanks so much my love.

Wilson: Such will never happen again.

Wilson: Have you gone to your branch now ?

Wilson: Sweetie if it will be stressful to you to go to bank why not do the transfer twice it will make it easier and safer for you.

Wilson: I don’t want to stress you.

Wilson: I need to rest my head now to see if I can sleep.

Wilson: So sorry for the stress sweetie.

Wilson: I will do my best to put smiles on your lovely face.

Wilson: Have you spoke with Shirley?

Wilson: All of my days are filled with the wonder of you and your love. Good morning and thank you for being the special woman in my life have a lovely day sweetie.

Wilson: Sweetie work is very slow but I believe soon everything will be done.

Wilson: I’m really worried about my machine that I have paid for I need to pay for the shipment so it could arrive in time.

Wilson: I wish my bank can be activated very soon.

Wilson: It’s one of the important materials I need here to enable me finish my work quickly.

Wilson: I will receive $2470000.

Wilson: I wish I could be there this morning when you awaken, but for now, I put all my love into this little message and wish you a wonderful day my heart desire . I wish you God Grace.

Wilson: Sweetie have you spoke to Shirley?

Dear Valued Customer
Thu, Apr 22, 2021
To:
Dear Valued Customer,
Kindly be informed that we are having some challenges with the Anti-Money Laundering office as regards your
document registration. The agency demands Seal & Stamping fee of $6,500 USD for the completion of your IMF
document registration. You are advised to come up with this fee as soon as possible to enable us serve you better.
Yours Sincerely,
Nicolas Goodman
(CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:58 am

Wilson: Sweetie I know you’re not happy I am more worried this is my first experience I don’t really know why I choose to bank with them but I have decided to withdraw all my money and close the account I wish we handle this immediately I appreciate all your effort and I promise to reward you awesomely I love you.

Wilson: I know I have stressed you a lot.

The Victim gets another bank account to send money to:

Support Team: Bank name :NAB RIVERTON
Accnt name: MS EA D.
BSB:086 146
Account number : 41705xxxx
Swift CODE:NATAAU3303M

Wilson: Okay I understand.

Wilson: Let me know when you’re done.

Wilson: Yes I will pay you immediately.

Wilson: Sweetie please give me some time let me attend to my workers I will talk to you soon.

Wilson: I love you.

Wilson: I'm having some challenges due to my mud pump machine but I believe all will be okay soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Wilson Cheng - support@regionalcreditcitybank.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:16 am

Wilson: Wake up, my sweetheart Meet a new day, you are happy, healthy, and loved by me, life is beautiful, enjoy it! May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good morning my love.

Wilson: Among all the women of this world you are God’s best design. You are the proof that the word “true love” is real. My love, my joy, my life, my sunshine, I will always cherish you. Good morning sweetie.

The scammers Fake Bank account is finally cleared:

IMF successfully Registered
Sat, Apr 24, 2021
To:
Dear Valued customer,
We sincerely Apologize for the delay we Have been working to serve you better so nothing of such can delay your
transactions anymore. Your IMF document has also been updated this is your new IMF code 10376.once again we
apologize for the delay and promise to serve you more better .
Thankyou for choosing Regionalcreditcity bank
Yours Sincerely,
Nicolas Goodman
(CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE)
Regionalcreditcity bank

Wilson: I’m so so happy.

Wilson: You’re my hero sweetie.

Wilson: Hope you still have the supplier account and every other details.

Wilson: Okay love once you make the transfer to the supplier I will then tell you how much to transfer to your account.

Wilson: Let me know when you’re ready to make the transfer.

Wilson: I want you to add $10000 for your upkeep to make it $52500.

Wilson: Once you’re done with the transfer sweetie I want you to transfer $400000 to your account in case anything comes up again so you can take care of it.

Wilson: Thanks so much sweetie.

Wilson: I will give you a short note you will attach it with the payment of $45000 and send to the supplier for confirmation.

Wilson: Please confirm our payment of $45000 for payment for shipment through payload for mud pump machine . Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:30 am

Wilson: What also makes me happy is seeing the woman I love been happy and knowing I put that happiness in her . It makes me happy.

Wilson: Your personality attracted me and what I was really looking for was a lady with a good heart to build a strong and positive relationship together that will last long and can lead to marriage and I felt it like a touch to like you and see how it goes and here we are today celebrating love and peace of mind together waiting for the rightful the to come to make things right for each other.

Wilson: Are you starting your day with a big smile? If you don’t, I will do everything to put it on your face. I love you and miss you like crazy. May this morning be filled with wonderful emotions. Hugs and kisses. Today I’m feeling really blessed, and I’m pretty sure that the reason for that is you. I want to share this beautiful feeling with the most marvellous woman in the whole world. Good morning, love. Have a great day.

Wilson: May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. It only takes me a second to think about you but the smile it gives me lasts all day long. Good morning my love.

Wilson: I will soon be getting ready for work now.

Wilson: I miss you more sweetie yes I believe this week will be successful for us.

Wilson: Oh I see maybe you send a short note to them and ask them if the have confirmed our payment to them for shipment to them.

Dear Valued Customer
Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 5:32 PM
To:
The online E-Transfers initiated to the accounts below on the said dates could not be credited due to Non-approval
Clearance from our office International Remittance Authority (IRA). In this regards we advise you to contact the owner
for the payment of his clearance and approval of the E-transfers, to enable the funds successfully credited in the
beneficiary's accounts in one working day(24hours).
Below are the Beneficiary details with pending amounts:

List of accounts that money was supposedly sent to by the fake bank (Redacted)

IRA maintains written policy manuals concerning compliance and regulation. Its management and Board of Directors
are committed to preventing and deterring the use of the company's/personal's money transfer services for any
unlawful purpose. To that end, IRA recently designed and implemented compliance policies and procedures designed
to impede, detect and report attempted use of money transfer services for any illicit purpose, such as money
laundering or the financing of terrorism.
IRA anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism financing compliance program meets and exceeds all requirements of
the laws of the United Nations and other jurisdictions which requires you to obtain the IRA clearance Certificate with a
total sum of 47,850USD to enable the clearance of your pending E-Transfers and subsequent E-Transfers from the
Account Number: 80097657622 and Account Name: wılson CHENG without any further hitch.
Provisions for the payment shall be made on your request. It is also important you note that this will be the final
clearance stage you will require, to enable a successful transfer of all your pending transactions and available funds
in your REGIONALCREDITCITYBANK.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.