Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sofiagrasping@dsma.email

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sofiagrasping@dsma.email

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 31, 2020 3:19 pm

From a Survivor:

Subject: Hi !
Date: February 20, 2020
To:
Reply to: Sofya <sofiagrasping@dsma.email>

Hello !
I have problems with my old mailbox. When I send you a letter, I get an error. Therefore, I ask you to use this e-mail.
I'm very happy to write to you on this beautiful Thursday. Thank you for your photo.
I'm truly happy that you just replied to my little letter.
As you may know I am Sofia. But my friends call me Sofya. Right now I am twenty-six years of age, And I'm residing in Ukraine the city is called Dnipropetrovsk.
It's actually a lot better in my opinion to build a discussion in The English language, so please lets chat in English. I have to require you to looking at my own mail thoroughly, it truly is significant for me to know your opinion about the things I'm sharing.
Primarily based on your reactions, I will discover if it is wise to carry on our conversation further or not.
Just do not worry, I'm not irritated or anything. Don't make quick conclusions, looking at my email up to the end and if you would like, you are able to draw conclusions. The fact is, I'm good and tender. It's just personal life quite often makes one be cautious and rude mainly because of a large number of instances of deception and evil stuff online.
I must say i liked and i think that you favored me also.
Who knows where our talk will lead, yet Hopefully me and you are going to be at minimum great buddies.
I am a student also now and I'm studying at Dnipropetrovsk medical Academy. Then again much more this in the following mail.
I love individuals who actually are certainly not scared of realistic viewpoints from other folks about themselves, I like folks who are not frightened of opened expression of desires.
I'm sorry if my English aren't really good. I can speak good English verbally, but unfortunately, I make errors while writing.
I enjoy having fun, I love jokes and I have got a happy individuality. You'll never be bored beside me.
I appreciate and love people who are close to me. I am hoping that you will turned out to be close for me mainly because I like you actually.
In rare cases occurs for me that somebody i really like initial eyesight. I am very picky about people.
Yet you quickly drawn me with a little something. I don't know what exactly. I simply liked you on a depths of the mind level or whatever.
You know how it occurs, one person likes it, another does not. On a subconscious phase. I see most people very well.
I don't want to brag about this, but it's true. Whilst I'm not very aged now, I'm just 26 years, on the other hand Went through a challenging personal life and had to grow up early.
Now I'm awaiting security coming from somebody, although I just count on my own self. This educated me to express joy in each and every second of personal life, do not ever lose heart and soul and to never make a complaint about destiny. The truth is, we are the builders of fate themselves. Can you agree with me?
Furthermore, I want to talk about one problem straight away, there is certainly a whole lot of fraud using the internet, I came upon this while contacting some people just before.
A fake lie with numerous cases of fraud and occasionally it would appear that I am interacting not with a real human, but with a computer program.
I want to be sure you are a real human, I must get in touch with you.
I'd like to hear your voice and be sure you happen to be a real person. Please leave me your phone number and I will speak to you.
I have to say straight away if perhaps you just need my erotic photos, and in case i didn't interest you as a person, then don't bother to reply. Many have tried to cheat me into obtaining my personal photos. Somebody stated the fact that he loved me, by sending different kind comments, promising a whole lot of money, however, in case if I do not like someone.
And the moment men understood this, they immediately disappeared. It absolutely was incredibly unpleasant and attacking for me personally.
I mean I'm really not against intimate photographs when ever I wish to, I will take candid pics and send all of them to you in case you want.
I anticipate to find your message asap. I will be rather interested to find out more about who you are!
Show me more who you are, all about your country of living, place in which you attain. This is certainly interesting to me.
I have a huge request for you, make sure you answer all my questions and comment on the things you ponder regarding all things I had written. It is extremely important to me.
Please do not disregard me, respond as early as you can.
Best wishes! Sincerely yours Sofya.
See ya later!

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.