Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lillianaris1990@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lillianaris1990@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Message received on DateMeFree:

i m happy to write to you,it is my pleasure i want to have relationship with you, reply me at lillianaris1990@hotmail.com now so that we can communicate with email inbox okay , i m waiting to hear from you soon,Lillian.'

Fake profile used:

lillians - no picture
- 29 y/o female
- Melbourne, Australia
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
i am a cheerful woman,straight forward ,understanding others. looking for my perfect partner, companion who can understand and love me the way i am , If you would like to know I mean to meet someone who makes me smile everyday.someone who is different from me. and make a great big family and live happily i m true soul mate , seeking for caring heart

Looking for a man who loves life and appreciates all aspects of it. he must always look positive into the future... Believe in making wonderful memories, enjoys traveling, spa, Dinner , great conversations, laughter, beautiful things, nature, beach, movies, entertaining, art, architecture and trying new things and places.he must Kind, Honest, Independent, Optimistic, Fun Loving, Romantic, Passionate, Affectionate and don’t take life too seriously and at a point someone who shares a lot of things that I do as I believe opposite attracts and I will develop more.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.