Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jag är scammservive

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jag är scammservive

Unread postby Asta » Sat May 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Hej,
Jag heter Asta. I s1ut av 2019 blev jag scammed och blev rånad av scammers. Jag har massor med information som falska docomment, bank konto i Malaysia. Jag har spanat scammers gänget som etablerat sig på Tinder, har deras mail och falska bilder.
Jag vill gärna dela det med er sida som kan rädda andra folk i samma situation.
Jag har svårt att publicera det via den här länk.
Kan ni kontakta mig via min mail [redacted] för min information som jag vill della med er.
Med vänliga hälsningar

Asta

Swedish translated:

I'm a scam survivor

Hello,
My name is Asta. In the end of 2019, I was scammed and robbed by scammers. I have lots of information like fake docomment, bank account in Malaysia. I have scouted the gang of scammers who have established themselves on Tinder, have their mail and fake pictures.
I would like to share it with your site that can save other people in the same situation.
I have a hard time publishing it through this link.
Can you contact me via my mail [redacted] for my information that I want to share with you.
Sincerely
Asta
Asta
New survivor

Re: jag är scammservive

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat May 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Welcome to ScamSurvivors, Asta. A member of our team will email you later on today.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.