Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Eric Monroy eric.monroy11@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Eric Monroy eric.monroy11@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 am

From DMF: Reality01, 46, New York, USA

Spam 1:
Hi, My name is Eric monroy. I am a soldier in the united state army, I was browsing through the site and saw your profile which interest me and i decide to write you....Are you single?

Dating site message 3:
Thank you so so much baby....You really sound so good to me and i will like us to make something good in this relationship and at this point now baby....I promise you with all my life that am going to make you happy cos since when have came across you my life as been changed for better and the day i met you on this site the next day i was promoted to another Rank and i know you bring me luck and i want us to enjoy it together okay.....I have my own duplex flat in New York City Levittown and i have just a kid her name is Lilian and have told her about you and she's really happy with us and she said she wants to meet you in person lol ......I want you to send me your email address cos i will like to share my feelings with you and send you more of my pictures okay.....I hope your grow up child are doing fine and good over there? Thinking about you baby and i promise to make you happy with the love am going to give you i swear with my life for you to know am not here for games okay.....I want you in my life baby

Regards.... Colonel Eric Monroy

Email:
Never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, especially not in the form of a chat friend God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this soon. But I hope our love will flourish beyond what it is right now. Distance maybe just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we can't handle this whole relationship, but I am sure our love for each other is way far stronger than any oceans can come across......

I was just talking to a friend about you and explaining how you are on my mind 24/7. I can't eat, sleep, walk, drive, or even work without thinking about you. You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart, my heart is not mine anymore -- it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving, caring, beautiful, and you make me feel like one of the luckiestman in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good.
I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. I promise you that I'll never let you down, that i'll never treat you bad, that I will share your joy and pain.. I will promise all those things over and over again.....Thinking about you baby

Regards....Colonel Eric Monroy
Your Army man

Ip address: 41.220.69.59 Lagos, Nigeria

Also at:
Person.com - account has been suspended
fb - same info and photo (he has a friend on his list named Vinnie Barbarino, complete with John Travolta`s photo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Eric Monroy eric.monroy11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:23 pm

On Badoo, Anderson, 33
Was online 1 June 2012
Texas City, IL, United States
Languages:
English, French (Average) and Spanish (Average)
Work:
Marine. I have a reasonable income.

About me
I'm Anderson monroy a sergeant in the US Army. I want to believe we are all here to make some friends and probably start from there... right? I'm from Texas. I believe we are all searching for the second part of our hearts and that's why we are all here, I'm caring, outgoing, have a good sense of humor and am easy to get on with. I am a faithful and committed person, who is very considerate of other people's feelings.

Looking for
i will appreciate a lady who can make me smile, beautiful and romantic. she must be honest and lovely.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.