Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tanyakoryak@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tanyakoryak@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:01 am

Hello dear friend I'm was happen to to write to u, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed u. In fact, I'm sick of being single and decided to try Internet internet dating site! I want that this action will be a new stage in my future whole life. So,I will tell a little bit about my person! I rely on, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you are interested and open my letter. I don't really know how to start my story. I am never attempt to describe to somebody my person in the letter before this moment. I'm can describe my individuality as the emotional, energetic, outspoken person. I am a outgoing girl though at the same time I'm a proud, girl. I have typically appreciated heartiness outspoken and forthright. I want you are wanted, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In the next e-mail, I want to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my personal images. I hope that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: tanyakoryak@outlook.com

Goodbye, Tatyanulenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <jtakapp@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa300201.i.softbank.jp (imsa3002.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.78])
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020
Subject: Hello my awesome friend,

Orig IP: 101.110.8.78 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

TatyanaKoryak@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:04 am

Hello Sweetheart! I was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed u. Well,basically, I am tired of my lonely and decided to try out Net dating website! I want that this will be another chapter in my future lifetime. So,I will write u a little bit about my person to know me better! I expect, that the correspondence between us will not interrupt, and you're wondered and read my mail. I don't really know where to start my story. I'm never tried to write to someone my character in the e-mail before. I am can describe my character as the positive, strong, true woman. I'm a kind-hearted girl though at the same time I am a proud, girl. I 've generally admired sincerity honesty and candor. I rely on you're wanted, that our letters will proceed. In a future e-mail, I would like to read more about u, your outlook on life. I'm sending u my photo. I expect that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: TatyanaKoryak@outlook.com

Faithfully, Tatyanushka

Header:

Return-Path: <ian.spooner@greensboro.edu>
Received: from localhost ([185.12.45.117])
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020
From: Tatyanulka Tatyanushok <ian.spooner@greensboro.edu>
Subject: What'sup my gentleman

Orig IP: 185.12.45.117 | Orig ISP: Private Layer Inc | City: n/a | Country: Switzerland

Same photo as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.