Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tatyanababygirl@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tatyanababygirl@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:24 pm

Good morning dear man. I'm sorry for bothered you. Actually, I am tired of being alone and decided to try out Internet dating profile! I hope that this act will be another page in my future. So,to know me better I am will write a little bit about my person for you! I hope, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you're wondered and open my email. I don't sure where to start my story. I'm never attempt to describe to somebody my person in the letter before this moment. I am can describe my individuality as the sunny, active, outspoken girl. I'm a kind person though at the same time I am a proud, person. I 've normally appreciated genuineness straight forward and forthright. I hope you're wanted, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In a future email, I want to know more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my personal images. I want that you like it, and we can get closer.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: tatyanababygirl@outlook.com

Best regards, Tatyanik,

Header:

Return-Path: <ichiki117355@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa400101.i.softbank.jp (imsa4001.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.77])
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020
To: arquitectoaleman@hotmail.com
Subject: Hello charming man!

Orig IP: 101.110.9.77 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.