Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nastyusha_girl@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nastyusha_girl@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Hey there! How are you?
My name is Anastasiya. And i write to you from Russia. I'm single lady.
And i want to find serious relationship with man not from my country.
I'm clever woman and i have many hobbies. I guess that i cant explain alot of quality about my self.
But i know what i want.I want find partner.With whom we will create strong union. I have quality witch very important for me. This is love and support.
When i free i prefer nice spend my time. I like sport and fresh air.I love listen music and work at garden.
I love shopping,i guess all girls like it) I will be glad if we can start good friendship.I want to find serious relationship. I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I dont want spend time - not your, not mine. And if we wish the same,we can have good start!I will be happy to know you. Please write to me,i will wait. nastyusha_girl@mail.ru
Wish you good everning! Nastya

Header:

Return-Path: <henrique-perez@ig.com.br>
Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [159.89.146.95]) (Authenticated sender: henrique-perez@ig.com.br) by
Mon, 23 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Nastya <hy@yahoo.com>
Subject: to meet a man for meetings

Orig IP: 159.89.146.95 | Orig ISP: Digitalocean-asn | City: Santa Clara | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.