Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elenakorona@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elenakorona@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:49 pm

Hi there my great pen-friend! My name is Elena. How is your day? I would like to communicate with you. I very like you and I want to know you more. Because I think you nice person. I sent my photo. I'm 34 years old and I i live in Russia. Ok, I will not write much, because maybe you are not interested in me. But if you like me then write me. One moment I know many men not serious online. So I need only serious and adequate person. Also I want to find guy not younger than me. I hope you too want only serious relationships.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: elenakorona@hotmail.com

I will wait for your message. Elenulka!

Header:

Return-Path: <kou_koyu_eiennohibi@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa300601.i.softbank.jp (imsa3006.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.82])
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020
Subject: Woha my great pen-friend.

Orig IP: 101.110.8.82 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.