Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

happychica1990@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

happychica1990@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:04 pm

Hello!
I first accessed the Internet.
I am very interested in writing to you. A colleague at work found a man on the Internet and I decided to try it too. I introduce myself.
Friends call me Daria. my age is 30.
I live in Russia.. I seek my happiness, I have been alone for a long time, and I am fed up with it. It makes me think about my life. I hope you will be a good person, and we have good communication. If you are a serious person, answer me. I do not want to play games.
I hope to see your answer. Daria.
happychica1990@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <s-r-carvalho@ig.com.br>
Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [97.84.98.129]) (Authenticated sender: s-r-carvalho@ig.com.br) by
Thu, 2 Apr 2020
Reply-To: Darya <fvf@yahoo.com>
Subject: let's talk

Orig IP: 97.84.98.129 | Orig ISP: Charter-20115 | City: Watsonville | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

happychica1990@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:11 pm

How are you feeling?
I first accessed the Internet.
This is a new experience for me. My girlfriend told me about this method of dating. I will tell you a little about myself.
My name is Darya. my age is 30.
I live in Russia.. I seek my happiness, I have been alone for a long time, and I am fed up with it. It makes me think about my life. I hope you will be a good person, and we have good communication. If you are a serious person, answer me. I do not want to play games.
I hope to see your answer. Dasha.
happychica1990@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <hilda-nascimento@ig.com.br>
Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [104.130.137.249]) (Authenticated sender: hilda-nascimento@ig.com.br) by skyler0001.ig.correio.biz (Postfix) with ESMTPA id B5352740087 for <>;
Wed, 1 Apr 2020
Reply-To: Darya <ozo@yahoo.com>
Subject: be together

Orig IP: 104.130.137.249 | Orig ISP: Rmh-14 | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.