Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

sskworcalla@gmx.com

Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:44 pm

Hello.
How are you today? I hope all is prettygood.
I am writing my e-mail and I expect that you areordinary human. This is not thefirstexperienceto find someone in Internet. My previous contactsfared to be married men.
Creating a seriousconnectionis my mainpurpose. I take my chance even after all the failures. I will write a little about my life.
You can call me Nataliia. I live in Ukraine, after all I have been assuming more and more about changing my residency.
I'm along 35 years old, I understand that it is too much, the time is passing. Hence, I do not have the desire to fiddlesilly games.
I'm educated and smart, kindwoman, as well as a good housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
This is theoutline of me. When our aims match, you can reply me. Tell about youself!
If we are interested in each other, I suppose we will have an opportunity. Now the choice is yours.
Write to me at this address sskworcalla@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your answer. Nataliia

Header:

Return-Path: <ferrinho@tim.it>
Received: from [77.89.105.185] (77.89.105.185) by smtp217t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as ferrinho@tim.it)
id 5E7845D500013362;
Mon, 23 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Natasha <ti@mail.com>
Subject: love is great

Orig IP: 77.89.105.185 | Orig ISP: Przedsiebiorstwo Promax Spolka Jawna Zofia Formanek-okroj, Wieslaw Okroj | City: Ostrow Wielkopolski | Country: Poland

allafridden@gmx.com

Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:04 pm

Hi.
How was your day? I wish everything is pretty good.
I am creating my Mail and I expect that you are ordinary human. This is not my primary try to meet someone in Internet. My last connections turned out to be liars.
Forming a actual relation is the main purpose. I pretend for this even after all the collapses. I will write a little about my life.
I'm Nataska. I was born and live in Ukraine, lately I have been thinking more and more about turning my place.
I am already thirty five, I realize that it is too much, my years are passing. Thus, I don't have the desire to play foolish games.
I'm educated and smart, kind woman, as well as a good housewife. I work in dentistry. I do not have any financial difficulties.
This is the outline of me. If our objections coincide, you could reply me. Tell about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I think we have a chance. For now the option is yours.
Please write to me on this mail allafridden@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your e-mail. Nataska

Header:

Return-Path: <support@citwf.com>
Received: from 195.54.167.167 (pei-190-128-xc-xi.une.net.co [190.128.90.11]) by mail5004.site4now.net with SMTP;
Mon, 23 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Natasha <pizvm@mail.com>
Subject: I love your photos!

Orig IP: 190.128.90.11 | Orig ISP: Epm Telecomunicaciones S.a. E.s.p. | City: Pereira | Country: Colombia

Same photo as above:
Post a reply