Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sskworcalla@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sskworcalla@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:44 pm

Hello.
How are you today? I hope all is prettygood.
I am writing my e-mail and I expect that you areordinary human. This is not thefirstexperienceto find someone in Internet. My previous contactsfared to be married men.
Creating a seriousconnectionis my mainpurpose. I take my chance even after all the failures. I will write a little about my life.
You can call me Nataliia. I live in Ukraine, after all I have been assuming more and more about changing my residency.
I'm along 35 years old, I understand that it is too much, the time is passing. Hence, I do not have the desire to fiddlesilly games.
I'm educated and smart, kindwoman, as well as a good housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
This is theoutline of me. When our aims match, you can reply me. Tell about youself!
If we are interested in each other, I suppose we will have an opportunity. Now the choice is yours.
Write to me at this address sskworcalla@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your answer. Nataliia

Header:

Return-Path: <ferrinho@tim.it>
Received: from [77.89.105.185] (77.89.105.185) by smtp217t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as ferrinho@tim.it)
id 5E7845D500013362;
Mon, 23 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Natasha <ti@mail.com>
Subject: love is great

Orig IP: 77.89.105.185 | Orig ISP: Przedsiebiorstwo Promax Spolka Jawna Zofia Formanek-okroj, Wieslaw Okroj | City: Ostrow Wielkopolski | Country: Poland

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

allafridden@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:04 pm

Hi.
How was your day? I wish everything is pretty good.
I am creating my Mail and I expect that you are ordinary human. This is not my primary try to meet someone in Internet. My last connections turned out to be liars.
Forming a actual relation is the main purpose. I pretend for this even after all the collapses. I will write a little about my life.
I'm Nataska. I was born and live in Ukraine, lately I have been thinking more and more about turning my place.
I am already thirty five, I realize that it is too much, my years are passing. Thus, I don't have the desire to play foolish games.
I'm educated and smart, kind woman, as well as a good housewife. I work in dentistry. I do not have any financial difficulties.
This is the outline of me. If our objections coincide, you could reply me. Tell about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I think we have a chance. For now the option is yours.
Please write to me on this mail allafridden@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your e-mail. Nataska

Header:

Return-Path: <support@citwf.com>
Received: from 195.54.167.167 (pei-190-128-xc-xi.une.net.co [190.128.90.11]) by mail5004.site4now.net with SMTP;
Mon, 23 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Natasha <pizvm@mail.com>
Subject: I love your photos!

Orig IP: 190.128.90.11 | Orig ISP: Epm Telecomunicaciones S.a. E.s.p. | City: Pereira | Country: Colombia

Same photo as above:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.