Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anna - avanna290@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Anna - avanna290@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:55 pm

Email received:

Hello!
How are you? How did you sleep?
A worldwide outbreak of the coronovirus is raging.
I heard that quarantine has been introduced in many countries. Is not it?
Do you go to work or are you at home?
I think I can brighten up your loneliness during quarantine.
I am a single woman and I have no children. I would really like to find my soulmate.
Maybe I'm the woman you have been looking for so long.
Let's continue the conversation and see if we are approaching each other.
I think that our communication will be interesting and fascinating.
I wish you a great day! Waiting for your reply!
Anna

Header:

Return-Path: <avanna290@gmail.com>
Received: from hs40.freez-md.com (hs40.freez-md.com. [202.218.193.40])
Received: from ProbeMail (unknown [188.162.43.213])
Message-ID: <2c5d27e5eec510e3c03e98cbc0142a96b546a81896@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "avanna290@gmail.com" <avanna290@gmail.com>

Originating IP: 188.162.43.213
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annws@karree-ua.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:20 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - same message received from the email address annws@karree-ua.com.

Next scripted message received:

I hope that you did not lose me) Sorry for my long answer, now everyone is talking about Covid-19 and with this news, I completely forgot to check my email. I saw your letter only today and immediately began to write you a response. How are you doing? I hope you're feeling great;) Now is not the time for illness and I want to wish you good health. I will try to tell you about myself so that you have an idea what kind of girl I am. It was a little weird for me that you couldn't send me pictures. I think it's important to communicate and maintain communication. In today's world, there are many ways to copy a picture and a cell phone or computer. I hope you can figure this out. I send you pictures of me every time, and I want it to be mutual. I hope you will do so in your next letter.
As I said before my name is Anna. My city is called Mariupol it's located in Ukraine. What about you? Where do you live?
I have never been married, I have no children. Whatever now I'm single now but I don't feel alone myself. I have a positive view's for the world and always try to look for the good sign in everything. Maybe my friends are right and I'm just accustomed to being alone.
I am from a family that is not usual for Ukraine. My dad is 22 years older than my mom. But despite this, my mother is never inferior to him in wisdom. My mom taught me how to cook and my dad taught me how to drive a car. I got my driver's license when I was 18. Thanks to my parents I received a good education and I am very grateful that they supported me when I needed it.
Now I have my own online store that sells clothes. I earn a decent income and therefore I have the opportunity to travel often. It's a pity that now I'm like everyone else in quarantine. I can call myself quite curious, even to some extent more so than everyone else. I think this is a useful trait. I have always respected curious people, because they have something that many people do not have, namely the ability to develop themselves and expand their horizons, and I would be interested to talk if you are real.
In any case, I think that relationships, feelings and emotions should only be spoken about by looking each other in the eye. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll meet somewhere. By the way, I was planning to fly with my friends to rest in the Domenican Republic, but unfortunately with the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, this is not possible. Our trip was postponed indefinitely. I can't say that I'm very upset about this, but I already miss the feeling that I get when I'm traveling. I like the smell of the sea and the feel of the warm sun on my face. I am also happy to visit a Museum or just walk around an unfamiliar city. It is a pleasure for me and I can practice my knowledge of foreign languages. I can boast that I am fluent in English, German and Italiano.
I don't like jealousy, for me it is a sign of self-doubt, which is why I am not jealous personally. Also I hate when the house is dirty, my house should always be in order. Perhaps someone can say that I am a pedant, but I think this is an indicator of neatness and education. I take it very seriously and love to see everything in its place. I don't think I'm asking for much, but I think you should know these traits of my character.
We just started getting acquainted and I don't even know if I will be interesting to you after this letter and all my "bugs" in my head. At the moment, I think the most we can achieve without a personal meeting is a warm friendly relationship by correspondence, in any case, if you want you can join us with my friends in Domenican Republic. Can you afford it?
In any case, I think that relationships, feelings and emotions should only be spoken about by looking each other in the eye. But unfortunately, due to the current situation with COVID-19, we can only communicate online now. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll meet somewhere.
Oops, sorry, I just decided to reread my letter and realized that I have already written a lot. I don't want to burden you with my thoughts. But whatever it was, now we can try to become good pen pals.
Your new friend Anna.
P.S. Some of my photos from my trip to Italy. I think that this letter is enough.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The pictures are stolen from the real owner social profile. Her name is not Anna and she has nothing in common with the fraudsters abusing her stolen pictures.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: annws@karree-ua.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:20 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

Person introduced himself: Anna of Ukraine from Mariupol, 30 years old, single, never married. She introduced herself to graduating from two colleges (law, economics) having her own firm. Email annws@karree-ua.com.

After a few letters where she wrote almost nothing about herself, she said that she registered me and paid a lottery for me. I never gave her consent. She knows almost nothing about me except my name.

I blocked the communication and did not provide my personal information.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Messages received:

Letter 20. April 2020

Hello xxx.

Thank you for sending me the pics. Glad to see your message, I'm in a great mood right now, how are you?Thank you for writing me your phone number. It's so cute. I wrote it down ;) I'm having a good morning. I feel great. Today I decided to arrange a home beauty salon. When I woke up, I arranged a water treatment. I spent several hours in the bathroom with foam and aroma oils. After the bath, I gave myself a pedicure and moisturized my skin. All beauty salons are now closed and you have to do all these procedures yourself. It takes more time at home, but I try to think positively. For me, this is a good way to save money and not spend it on beauty salons. And if you do fitness at home, then you don't need to spend money on a fitness center)

Half of last night, I've been thinking about what I wrote to you and I'd like to return to a very important topic from my last letter. I think I should explain everything in more detail so that we don't have any misunderstandings. I mean, I wasn't trying to hurt your heart or make hurt you by saying that we not should talk about relationships. As I said before, I am not actively searching for relationships now. It's not easy for me to decide for this at the moment, but I do not exclude that everything may change in the near future. I think that only the future can show us what can happen and what our communication can lead to. In addition, now we have met you, and perhaps this will turn out to be something more)

I must admit that I often hear the question why I still do not have a soulmate. I think it's about my character, and my desire to commit myself to a serious relationship with someone now. Maybe I haven't met the person with whom I want to be together with until I'm old. I'm sure that with time everything will fall into right place by itself. At the moment, I'm not ready to let anyone near my friend zone. My business takes a lot of my time, and is currently experiencing some difficulties due to the decline in consumer demand. This worries me because business is part of my independence. I believe that soon everything will return to a normal rhythm.

Today, I have a little gift for you. I didn't tell you before, but once a week I buy a lottery ticket. I've already won small amounts, but I still haven't won the Jackpot. In Ukraine, people like to buy lotteries. This is a chance to catch your luck and completely change your life. I don't know how things are in the your country. Are you buy the lottery sometimes? I hope you're lucky, and I bought two lottery tickets today. I bought one ticket for myself, and one ticket for you. I sent it to you from the lottery website. If you receive a message from the lottery website, don't be afraid. This happens automatically. On their website, you can check the status of your winnings and follow the progress of the draw. Who knows, maybe we'll win a million dollars and we can have a good vacation on the tropical Islands together. The draw will be in the nearest Thursday, 23 April, at 17:00 in Kiev time. I hope we get lucky:) Tell me, do you always understand what I write to you about? I think that sometimes it is difficult for you to understand me, because the mentality of our countries may differ.

Of course it would be easier and faster to get to know each other if you were in Mariupol now. It would be great to have a teleport, but it is a so pity, that this is not possible at the moment. In any case, I want to say that you will always be welcome in my house if you ever decide to fly to me when the situation with Covid-19 in the world stabilizes:) I like you xxx, and I'm very happy that I have a friend like you. I love sharing my news and thoughts with you. Well, it's time to say goodbye for today. Have a great day!

Your friend Anna.

P.S. Some of my recent photos.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:24 pm

Letter 21. apr. 2020

Hello my dear friend xxx. How was your day? It's nice to see the pictures with your letter again.

Today is a wonderful weather, I went out of the house for the first time in several days to buy food. Right now, it's the only way to be on the street legally. The city seemed to stand still, with fewer ordinary people and more policemen. It was good to take a walk and get some fresh air. When I got home my first thought was what should I do to stay sane during my self-isolation?

I started reading an interesting novel, but I think it will take me a few more months before I finish it, the fact is that I have a cat and it requires a lot of attention now. She's very helpful in keeping me from going mad but she can be very annoying. The only way to make it fall behind is to turn on the hair dryer or vacuum cleaner. Actually, I did so, I turned on the vacuum cleaner and she immediately ran away. I didn't know how it happened but I did some housework and Laundry. In any case I had a good time:) All I have to do is make dinner, but I'll do it later, after I've finished writing to you. I have a suspicion that this year I will have to cancel all my holiday plans and cancel my planned car purchase. Now is a difficult time for my business, and due to the fact that I can only trade online, sales have fallen very much. It is still not clear when the shopping centers will reopen and my Department will work in the same mode. Fortunately, I have some savings but if this situation continues for a long time I will have to use some to save my business. Now all private businesses in Ukraine are experiencing problems, and many have to close, and in your country the same situation with private businesses?

I think you've already figured out That I like to make gifts. I decided to take the opportunity to make you a little present. It only cost me $ 2, so I didn't hesitate, and I bought a ticket for you, too. I was just buying myself a lottery ticket, and suddenly I thought of you. Now we just have to wait for the draw and cross our fingers for good luck.

It seems that it is time for me to finish my letter, I planned today to do a exercise "plank" and squat. In addition, you still need to prepare food.

Your friend Anna.

P.S. Today I received a long-awaited parcel with my shoes. Do you like?

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:25 pm

Letter 22. apr. 2020

Hello my friend xxx. How are you? I appreciate your frankness about your family, after your letter I was able to introduce all your loved ones. And I'm glad you shared it with me, because that kind of honest brings us closer.

Today I woke up early, I was awakened by my cat. Perhaps he, too, is already beginning to go crazy on so often to see me at home, listening to music, I turn to you. Now it is impossible to sleep for 16 hours a day and often have to avoid meeting with the vacuum cleaner. Snow leopard, was the name of my cat, he said it was my master, and not vice versa. Sometimes, it seems to me that this is the laziest cat in the world. He just sleeps, eats and goes to the toilet. But it still remains my favorite. I saw on TV today that many people began to throw their pets for fear that they may carry Covid-19. I can not understand these people, because for me, my cat is part of my family. I can not betray him, even if it is likely that he will be sick.

Frankly, I do every day I hear only bad news about the situation with the pandemic virus, and it starts to get tense. People are beginning to be afraid of everything, and think less and less reasonable, and panicked. Certainly, sooner or later it's all over and we begin to live in the usual way. Personally, I'm really looking forward to this day, not only to meet up with friends and spend some quiet time together. I'm waiting for that day because I can reopen my department at the mall. Despite the large number of orders is not in my online store is now hard for me to cope with it on their own. When my department in the mall was working, these duties involved my seller's why I now have too little time. As much as I wanted to write you a long and interesting letter is now unfortunately I do not have time right now. Now I need to go pick up the next lot of things and take them to the warehouse. Then call on parents and pick up some things that you need to take away my grandmother in the suburbs. I hope you're not too upset, and I understand. I've got to run.

Your friend Anna.

P.S. Have a nice day!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Letter 23. apr. 2020

Hi xxx.

I have not had a very good day today, since the morning I slipped and twisted my leg very badly. I'm in a lot of pain right now and all I can think about is when the painkiller will kick in. However, I couldn't leave you without telling you the news of my departure. I like our communication, making new friends is never superfluous. I don't know what our communication can lead to, but I don't want to promise you any serious relationship. I would be interested in meeting you if the circumstances of my life are going well, but I don't see any such prospects in the foreseeable future. I'm just trying to be as honest as possible with you, and I don't want to give you hopes that will remain only hopes. I hope that you will understand me correctly.

Speaking of my departure. I wanted to warn you that I might not be able to write to you for a while. I and my family are going to spend some time in self-isolation, in the village with my grandmother. There is everything you need to relax, and help your grandmother put her garden in order before the start of the season. I think that the time of the epidemic is the best time to be together with your family. Measures to isolate the population are becoming more stringent every day. Everything is going to the point that soon it will be completely impossible to go out on the street. We all decided to use the opportunity to go to the country in the suburbs while it is still possible. I won't be able to write to you often because the Internet is bad in the village. But I will try to check my email through my phone and respond to your email. I wish you good health and not to die of boredom:)

Anna.

P.S. I'm sorry I didn't have a photo today, I'm in a hurry, my parents came to pick me up.
P.P.S. By the way, did you check the lottery ticket I gave you?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:28 pm

Letter 24. April 2020

Hello xxx. I think this is very exciting news that you've won the lottery. I'm glad that you're lucky I did not win anything :( I would love to share our winnings. I think it will be fair, yet I gave you the ticket :) You should hurry. If I remember correctly you have just as 30 days to get your winnings. Since I gave you the ticket is considered yours and you have to tinker a bit with the papers. I took a similar procedure when she won last year, 280 euros, it did not take long. I just pointed my data and my bank account number, and after a couple of days later I received my prize. I am sure that you will deal with this issue, it is quite difficult for a clever man like you. According to the rules of the lottery ticket owner can only get a win, and so you have to deal with all the papers in the near future. I hope that you will do as a gentleman and share with me your win when they go to your bank account. I am now very much needed money and therefore was not waste your time in vain and the loan issue getting our win as soon as possible.

It's nice to check your email and see your message. By the way, I got to the village of my grandmother. All is well, the trip went smoothly. We purchased in a store full of food the trunk and personal hygiene, how to go shopping less often. The weather today was not very good, the whole day was rain, and I rarely was on the street, but even so I felt a lot of emotions from what I saw my grandmother and her house. Only now I realized that much missed my native land. With this house connects me a lot of memories, and I'm glad that now it awakened in my memory.

I took a few pictures so you can see how I settled here for you. Unfortunately, I was unable to upload a photo, it seems that I can send you pictures, but when I get back to Mariupol. Here catches bad phone, and because of this very weak internet signal. But despite the bad internet we are now able to communicate and share our news.

Finally, I can feel at ease, and take off the mask. There are very few passers-by, and do not need to comply with social distance. Here, as if nothing had changed. If my grandmother did not have a TV, she would not even know how dangerous this virus for the elderly. I think this is the best place to wait out quarantine and spend time with health benefits. I already feel much better, my leg still hurts, but I'm sure that it's nothing serious. Normally, muscle tension, which will be held in a few days. In addition, there is a very good environment, and I'm in the family. There is someone to take care of me. I do not know when I will be able to answer you again and please do not be angry at me if it takes a few days. In any case, I will be happy again to hear your news. Anna.

P.S. I have a small request to you. Do not send me photos until I return in Mariupol. I just can not see them due to poor internet.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.