Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kristine Howard - kristinehoward244@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Kristine Howard - kristinehoward244@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Form received 2020-04-18 00:17:01

What name did the scammer use?:
Kristine Howard

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
https:/ /www.firstmet.com

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
WhatsApp

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
evie-mccoy5 ( Instagram )

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
kristinehoward244@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
00 +447537184452

Scammer's Skype name.:
None

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
None

How much money did they demand?:
She wanted help to get her fathers inheritance a total of about €40.000

Name you were told to send the money to.:
Most of it to Joshua Oppong Kyei some to Michael Ampomay NewYork

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
London bank transfers

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
At the moment the girl is still in contact

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help
prevent someone else from being scammed.:
I have lots of bank transfer copies
This is another email address used
evie_mccoy5@gmail.com

If they posted your video on a website rather than simply show it as part
of the chat, please include the link.:
Nothing yet but she has said she will send my daughter pictures
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

fairchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:11 pm

More information from the Survivor:

I'm pretty sure I have been scammed by a girl called Kristine Howard.
She uses the email Kristinehoward244@gmail.com, but I can see her on Instagram using evie_mccoy5. Ive also had emails from evie_mccoy5@gmail.com.
I met her on a dating site firstmet.com

These are two people she said were representing her 

Robert McCumbee
fairchambers@gmail.com

Michael Ampomay
barristermichael880@yahoo.com

On 7 Jan 2020,
Fair Chambers <fairchambers@gmail.com> wrote:

Good Day Sir, I hope all is well ? I want to confirm this is the contact email address of ? I am by name Robert McCumbee and the Sales representative ( Sales Manager ) to your partner Kristine HOWARD. I am in-charge of the sales of his late fathers Real Estate property, which consist of Ten ( 10 )millennium affordable homes situated in The United states of America, New York. I will like to use this opportunity to ask you to confirm for me, if am in-touch with the right person of contact as mentioned above. Also to find out if you have an idea about the on-going sales deal between your partner and the company/Individuals involved in the purchasing of those homes ? Hope to get a reply from you soonest for proper introductions and detailed explanations about the process. Have a blessed day. Thank you.

Robert McCumbee

Sent: 08 January 2020 17:57:29
To:
Subject: Re: Real Estate Sales

Thanks for your email visitation and content therein. We humbly welcome you to our highly esteem Sales management Department, and we assure you that we will serve you to the best of our legal capacity. Unfortunately we don't have your contact details nor any form of identification like your photo I.D preferably a scanned copy of your international passport and/ or drivers license. Nonetheless we acknowledge your inquiry and want you to know that our department have documents proving existence of Ms. Kristine Howard's Inheritance/Procurement and Sales Agreement on the said property from the late father.

As stated in my previous email, My name is Robert McCumbee member of International Real Estate Home sales management and the American Foreign Homes Association also a member of the Commonwealth Home Loans. I Have Been A Legal Sales Manager For Over Twenty Eight years Now, And I am presently one of the Board members of American REX Homes Agency also an adviser in their sales Team Matters.

Firstly, I Have Put a Call to the New York Surrogate's Court Judge to review the late Fathers Will, to confirm that it was executed with the formalities required by New York Law ( NY EPTL § 3-2.1. ) For example, New York law requires that you as the testator sign the Will at the end, or authorize another person to sign for you if you are unable. In addition, the signing of the Will must be witnessed by 2 people and those two people must involve you as the partner to Ms. Kristine Howard. Once the Surrogate's Court judge is satisfied that the Will was properly executed, the judge will issue an order admitting it to probate and will issue the executor a document called "letters testamentary." As a New York probate lawyer will explain, with letters testamentary as proof, the executor will have legal authority to handle the affairs of your estate.

The process for a Will being admitted to probate is not always smooth. When a petition is filed to admit a Will to probate, the Surrogate's Court notifies interested parties, which you will be involved, This allows interested parties to object to probate and possibly initiate a Will contest. Before We Can Proceed, You Have To Pay a Consultation Fee and processing fee Of £ 5.000.00 Euros to be able to take up the task, to get you attached to the documents and your name as a representative. All documents will be filed and sent to you before the final sales. The transaction is 100% risk Free Based on the people involved and necessary documents that will prove to you as the bonified Partner/Owner of the sales deal. All agreements are in section and the next person to call upon is the immediate Sales Agent to take over her work after we are done with this part and the needed documents are provided. I will be waiting for your response since we are short handed with time.

Mr. Robeert

Stolen images used:

Fake Documents used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fairchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:17 pm

Sent: 27 January 2020
To:
Subject: Re:

This fundings will purposely be going to the Real Estate Agents/Brokers. They are in charge of creating flyers, MLS and advertisements. It's their responsibility to be meeting all clients and setting up appointment dates, property viewing, amongst others. To explain further their duties and responsibilities in their profession, They Deliver outstanding customer service and they Usually do that by, remembering to buy pizza for their clients on a moving day, remembering their clients birthdays, and answering emails promptly. So when you see "outstanding customer service" in a job description, this means you have to be thoughtful enough to remember all the little things on an ongoing basis. They Track and advance business objectives. Yes, there's some paperwork involved with being a real estate agent. They have an understanding of the laws and regulations in the market, they are organized enough to handle the paperwork that comes with buying and selling a property. They develop business leads, Stage and show properties as well as assisting buyers. This ( 12.000.00 $ ) will be issued as an upfront payment to carry them through their day by day activities until houses are sold to be able to pay their full commission. It's not supposed to be this way, Since they usually take certain percentage of their total commission before proceeding to work, but, Kristine explained her situation and i wouldn't like to burden you with heavy bills, if there is a way of help from me. Therefore am bargaining alot with every one involved and this are some of the results. Please those documents should be signed by the close of the day and sent back to me. Paying of bills must be prompt within 2 to 3 working days so the work load will be easier on us. The previous one over delayed. Thank you.

Bank accounts used by the scammer:

Name: Joshua O. K.
Receiver address: Fishermead Milton Keynes, MK 62F
IBAN: GB86ABBY09012857XXXXXX
Receiver bank Code: 090128
Bank Name: Santander Bank
Bank Address 29 Midsummer BLVD., Milton Keynes, MK9 3GB
Receivers bank Country: United Kingdom

Name: Michael A.
Receiver Address: Brockport, New York 14420
Receiver Bank code: 026013637
Receiver Account No: 431660XXXX
Bank Name: TD Bank NA
Bank address: 148 E. Fordham Road, Bronx 10458
Receiver’s Bank Country: United States
Purpose of Payment: Kristine Howard
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.