Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalia Poklonskaya

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalia Poklonskaya

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:39 pm

Form received 2020-04-05 09:48:34

What name did the scammer use?:
NancyTagged

How old did the scammer say they were?:

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
Whatsapp

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
+1(901)479-9135

How much money did they demand?:
$500,000USD

Name you were told to send the money to.:
Nancy

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
Iraq

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
Dont use Tagged app
=
+19014799135
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Tennessee
Attachments
NancyTagged 20200326_131204_2seubb.jpg
NancyTagged 20200326_131204_2seubb.jpg (30.29 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
Screenshot_2020-04-05-17-24-17-56_fcb62484e245d0a72cb8defd421a1666_hpggi2.png
Screenshot_2020-04-05-16-58-08-39_de95a50ee32c080cba6ac4e5b036e82a_kzc3hs.png
Screenshot_2020-04-05-16-58-31-77_de95a50ee32c080cba6ac4e5b036e82a_jfpubd.png
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalia Poklonskaya

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:15 pm

More from the Survivor:
From Screenshots:

I am a United State Marine Officer/ NASA from United State of America but i am presently in Iraq for the fight against terrorism and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely, I was in George town before, but will visit again soon.
I was glade chatting with you and having a new friend like you. You look cute and gentle, like i told you that my name is Capt. Nancy , 35 years old and single mother,

However, I am US Marine Officer currently in Iraq now and i am ICU Nurse to United state Marine, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life,

I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer, Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:17 pm

Good, Tell me more about yourself, I want us to be close, because i need someone to be sharing ideas with here. Something happened here last 3 weeks and i have been looking for someone to talk with. But i do not have confidence in anyone yet. I believe we will be best of friends. I will also be happy to come over to your country during my leave very soon. I shall keep you updated as we proceed in our chat . Take good care of yourself .Best Regards

Hello my good friend, how are you doing, i hope you are all right? I am very glad to hear from you and I believe we will continue with our communication to get to know each other better, Meeting you is like a miracle and being with you will be a dream come true, I hope to hear from you the best greetings to your family and God bless you

I have no one here to discuss things with. Thanks for being here and for listening, i should thank you because ever since we started corresponding i don't feel lonely anymore, you are the reason for my new found happiness, you make me happy and give me reason to smile because I'm smiling right back at you now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:18 pm

I am happy for you my love, Always pray for me, i am hoping to retire soon so that we can have enough time for our self, i am happy to meet you and can't wait to share one bed with you.

I will make you the most happiest man in the world because you deserve nothing more but the best

I'm the most luckiest woman to have met you, you have no ideal how i feel whenever i think about you, you are the reason for my new found happiness, I'm glad i found someone like you, if there is anything you are doing to me that is making me feel this way happy, please don't stop, sometimes i feel I'm dreaming and never want to wake up from that dream

You have turn my life around, you turn my loneliness to fun moment and you turn my sadness to happiness. you are the reason i am happy today and i must say thanks for coming into my world
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 pm

You Make me blush and smile, you are the man of my life i feel alright whenever i communicate with you, I'm proud to call you my man because i know things are going to be ok with you by my side, I believe you will be there when I'm need, I believe i will achieve my dreams with you by my side, you will be my king and i will be your queen, you make me smile

I understand you darling It would be nice to prepare food for you some day, you come home after

Everything i say to you comes from my heart, we both are matured and we do know what we want, my heart desire nothing more than to be with you, you make me feel like a 15 years old baby
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:20 pm

Thanks for that my angel, I knew we are made to be together, if across the distance between us, you can make me feel like this, I wonder how we will feel when we finally met i promise when I retire we can have time to express our love together and always

Meeting you is like a miracle, we haven't even met each other and you make me feel happy, I wonder how it would look like when we finally meet.

I truly appreciate your positive response so for and to be candid i don't think i can bear not hearing from you on daily bases now haha, you make me feel a warm feeling of friendship and care that i have not felt in years.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:21 pm

My dear i truly seek a man to spend the rest of my life with living in harmony family bliss and i am beginning to realize you possess unique qualities that i ever i wanted in a man.

Sorry for late reply, I have been busy with my work here, please always pray for me because our work here is very risky and most of the time we do not have internet access and we only make official calls with Radio messages, please my good friend, I have something very important that I want to Discuss and do with you is about my work and I believe that what I want to discuss and do with you will also benefit you, but before I tell you, I want you to convince me that you will not betray me , Can I trust you?

Hello dear,
Thanks for your reply, I am happy to know you. Like i told you in my previous mail that something happened here last 3 weeks and i have been looking for someone to talk to .
I know you might be wondering what i want to tell you . Actually, we are being attacked by insurgents every day, Car bombs everywhere here, hospitals and lack of hospital equipment, please listen to what i want to tell you now, during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown existing government , which we believed was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks. The amount of the money in the safe box is $3,000,000 Dollars and it was agreed by the 6 US Marine officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did . Out of the total fund my share was $500,000 Five Hundred Thousand Dollars united states dollars .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:23 pm

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of this money out of this country to your country for you to keep it safe on my behalf until i come over to your country. This very urgent, that was why i decided to contact you immediately i saw your profile because i felt in love with you inside of me first, you look nice and decent . I know it's too early, but we must act as a matter of urgency because i will be having my leave this month, I will soon be going back to USA, But i really need you to assist me so that i will come over there in your country and invest the money . So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country t...

I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country . One passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be involve please kindly delete this letter from your message inbox to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray or turn my trust nor thwart my dream. though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this fund .

Note : I am coming to meet you also for the sake of my love and feelings for you, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the money also, becae
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:24 pm

Hello darling, Thanks for your reply. Please like i said in my previous messages, I want you to assist me to secure this money before i come over to meet with you. Since this is a very big amount of money, I have made an arrangement on how to move it down to you through a delivery company here. I will secure the money inside many items like winter jackets, clothes, Blankets. I will secure it and make sure even scanner will not identify the real content as money. I will verify it with our scanner here in the camp to make sure everything will be perfectly done. Like I told you before, everything i just explained to you is real and i promise you will be happy knowing me in the end of this delivery and upon my arrival to meet with you over there. We met at a ver...

but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to the safe delivery to you without any form of problem nor risk, OK, i cannot call you on phone because we are only using Government radio message at US Marine camp to communicate for security reasons. Do not worry the delivery is by Flight okay? you will receive the package under 48 Hours from the time of departure. Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my conscience, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving the fund because my conscience has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i choose you as partner in this because am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA if i eventually send out anything to the USA, it will be suspicious and i will be queried and prosecuted for the action, so i chose you because i
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:25 pm

Please put away any form of fear or doubt and make up your mind to help and participate in this matter, i promise you will not regret been partaker, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind, one more thing i want to let you know is that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction everything will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the fund, Please try and keep this matter secret between you and me. Because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company that will be delivering the box to you to know the content, remember that the consignment was registered as Diplomatic Package to the delivery company and that is what they believe to be the content, so you should not let them know that the content is money please i beg of you, now i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the fund to your country and to your door step. Send your below information to me urgently for the delivery process:
Your full Names:
Your Address:
Your Occupation
Your Email Address
Post code:
City:
Copy of any Official ID/
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.