Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalia Poklonskaya

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalia Poklonskaya

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:25 pm

my good friend thank you very much for your information and i am very happy that you understand and want to help me , i promise you that you will never regret helping me because i know it take a lot of courage to embark on this mission , however i thank you for your courage you will surely be happy at the end , Therefore i have send your information to the delivering company ,by today i will go to the delivering company in the city to make plan about how to send the money to you as fast as possible because is very risky to leave my money here ,when i come back i will let you know when you will receive the money , thank you and God bless you

Hello my good friend , How are you doing ? Thanks so much for the information you gave me, also thanks for your trust and confidence on me . I promise i will never betray your trust . I am just coming back from the Delivery company's office now . It has been a very big stress
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Hello my good friend , How are you doing ? Thanks so much for the information you gave me, also thanks for your trust and confidence on me . I promise i will never betray your trust . I am just coming back from the Delivery company's office now . It has been a very big stress for me because our base is in the desert, very far from the city . I really want you to receive this package by next week , i am very tired here full of risk daily . I have submitted your data to the delivery company, and the package will depart from here today and arrive in your country on Monday because of transit . I want to also say thanks for your acceptance , I promise you will never regret this at the end, because i believe it takes a lots of courage to embark on this mission .

I thank you for your courage . You will surly be happy at the end . I want you to understand that as a military officer, I have the power to order for a Special Official delivery . I made this delivery an Official delivery so that the package will be delivered to your home address . You will not need to go to the custom in your country to clear the consignment because the custom over there in your country, will demand for the content deceleration from you . You know that it's only you and i that know the real content of the box . According to the Delivery company's Agent office here . After all the calculation of the total charges for this delivery . The total amount is $37,050 USD . I have agreed to paid the charges because there charges are all necessary to perfect the delivery without any stress, although i do not have the total amount, so i have to borrow the remaining $ 8000.00 from my friend since i cannot ask you to send me money here to complete the charges because i do not want you to feel bad or cheated or even think that i need your money .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:27 pm

The diplomat also said there will be a custom clearance charge you will need to pay over there in your country the charge cannot be paid here because its only your country's custom authority who will determine the amount . I do not know the amount when diplomat arrive in your country, custom will call you and tell you the amount you need to pay and also tell you how you will pay the money , please follow their instruction because the money must be paid before they can release the package to diplomat and he will bring it to you . That is why I said that you should take this serious and help with the little ones over there in your Country as a sacrifice . You have nothing to lose because you will collect the total amount you spent immediately you receive the package even if you borrow the money, you will pay the person back the same day . I will need your assistance in that regard its very, very important because it will not be good that I will spend all the money I have here to send the package to you and when it gets to your country you cannot

You know that i did not remove any single money from the money in this box because it was retrieved from a terrorist group, so it could be under surveillance here in IRAQ . It could be under trace . That is why i am sending all out to your country where i will invest it without any stress or fear . Do you understand ? Please I want you to make sure you secure this package and make sure nothing happens to it until i come over there . You have seen the amount i have spent on this delivery . I used all my money here, even my up-keeping money . I am looking up to you to receive this package because that is my last hope now . And i also need to pay my friend back his money next week like i promised her . I will send you the document of the package as soon as the company send it to me, i also gave the company your number because they may decide to call you, please make sure you keep this secret because i want the money to be save with you , i hope to hear from you God bless you . Your sincere Friend Nancy'
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:29 pm

My dearest, I have finished and finally concluded all arrangement with the diplomatic company and the package have been given to the diplomats completely sealed and label as a luggage and baggage. The package will depart from here today and will arrive in your country tomorrow,

So when the package arrive to your country, custom official will call you for the clearance of the package from the airport Authority and after that diplomat will deliver the package directly to your address or any place you want it.

I will send the document to you later on your email

Honey please understand that, the money you will pay is very small and it is for custom clearance in your country, I don't know the actual amount but it will be between 2000 to 2500 XXXXXX, Please do this for me honey, You will receive a refund when the diplomat delivers the package to you, Thank you very much because you were very good to me.

My best friend please go and borrow money from your friends and family because You will receive a refund when the diplomat delivers the package to you, Thank you very much because you were very good to me.
when did you ask them ?
You lie now.
and you don't love me
Just forget about me now ok
bye
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.