Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ava Dawn

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ava Dawn

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Stolen images of Ava Dawn.

johanrobert.gills@yahoo.com

On FMF:

I am willing and ready to share a real heart and love with you, a perfect relationship based on truth, happiness, honesty and above all real love.

I am Johan R. Gills, 33years, single never been married and no kid. I am love. I am from Long Beach, California... But presently out of States because I lost my dear fiancee. He works with Exxon Mobil, Nigeria as an offshore engineer.

That is my past now... I look forward to the future with you if you so desire.

I love cooking, gardening, aerobic et all.

Love to hear from you everyday.
johanrobert.gills@yahoo.com
Best regards.

Johan

JohanLove Profile:
Johan Robert needs love.
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 10" (178 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Hi Loving and Sweet one, I am Johan Robert Gills raised in Long Beach, California, USA. Born 1980. Social, Mature, Lovely, Kind, Generous and Human... Above all Godly. Never been married, would have though but for the demise of my Late Fiancee Mathew Flems (Died while working with Exxon Mobil, Nigeria, as an offshore Engineer)... Get me on... waiting your mails. I love, Gardening, Cooking, Aerobic andwant to have kid(s) someday soon.
I pray your having a wonderful and Sweet day. As for Me,I feel Honored ,having
you,wanting to have a Relationship with Me, I do not Believe age maters or distances, If two grown up People find
each other, and fall in Love, I believe they are meant for each other. God put a Man,and a Woman here on this earth to be together, and to fall in Love with each other, and be married, and no man are woman should come between them. I just want to know every thing about You. Do You believe in Love at first sight ? I do believe when two single people meet, there is a Sparkle are a twinkle in both of them, of love. But It will go out if they do nothing to make it grow. You see that Love is there for each other, only if both of them start working on Building a love Relationship with both of them wanting it to grow into a Beautiful Romances of Love. Soul-Mate, that is what I am looking for, to have that feeling of real true Love in My heart again, and I want to have that feeling of real true Love again with some one that will truly Love Me with all of there Heart and Soul. I have a lot of Love to give to some one, and I hope it is You. So lets work together with every thing with in us to make that Love grow into a wonderful, and Beautiful, Romances of Real and True Burning Love in our Hearts. A lot of people marry, that are not in that real true Love that comes from the heart, they get Married because of attraction ,and are not truly and deeply in love with each other,they have that sparkle are twinkle in there heart, but did not let it grow into a Deep and Burning Love. So I want to have that Deep,and Burning Love in our hearts,and it will happen for You and Me, because I am going to work very hard for it, and because GOD put it in a Man and a Woman to fall in Love with each other,and to become one.
God bless.
johanrobert.gills

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johanrobert.gills@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:54 pm

On singles4real:
Username: johanlove
Full Name Johan Gills
Gender Female
Age 33
Hello, I am Miss Gills, from Long Beach, California USA born to Late ( Col.) & Mrs Mavin Gills... the only child of my parent, single, no kids and seeking real love...left with a clause on inheritance (marriage). I am looking for love in U. I believe you are a real man to be with. I am presently out of States, because I lost a dear(My fiancee) on who works with Exxon Mobil Nigeria as an Offshore engineer... A friend whom I am with however introduced me on this site, to safe me from boredom, believing I will meet the right soulmate on here...I want to get back a life... make it work for me... but I believe distance is not a barrier where love exists. I love Cooking, Gardening / Landscaping, Volunteering, Watching TV, Shopping, Church Involvement, Exercising regularly to stay healthy. Contact me... JOHANROBERT.GILLS@YAHOO.COM Best regards. Johan.

Registered Mar 3rd 2013, 8:49 am
Come from United States
City, State, Province Long Beach, California
Marital Status Single
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Occupation Social
Sexual Orientation Heterosexual

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:56 pm

On Tagged,
Johan R
Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 286 times
Tagline: johanrobert.gills AT yau DOT com
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Email:

Delighted to have read from you on Fish Me Fish Lovely.

I am willing and ready to share a real heart and love with you, a perfect relationship based on truth, happiness, honesty and above all real love.

I am Johan R. Gills, 33years, single never been married and no kid. I am love. I am from Long Beach, California... But presently out of States because I lost my dear fiancee. He works with Exxon Mobil, Nigeria as an offshore engineer.

That is my past now... I look forward to the future with you if you so desire.

I love cooking, gardening, aerobic et all.

Love to hear from you everyday, attached herewith are my pictures for your eyes only.

Best regards.

Johan

Return-Path: <johanrobert.gills@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.242.104.118]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:21:24 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.242.104.118
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Email:

Dearest love,

ALL I WANT IS U AND U AND U AND U...
I DESIRE BEEN WITH U EVEN NOW...
LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW FOR US...

U MAKE ME LOVE AND ADORE U ALWAYS.

LOVE U.

JOHAN.

Header:

Return-Path: <johanrobert.gills@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.173.204]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 01:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.71.173.204
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

glendagreen82@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Screen name: selfmadegirl
Email Address: glendagreen82@live.com
IP address: 54.253.113.203

Originating IP: 54.253.113.203
Originating ISP: Amazon.com
City: Sydney
Country of Origin: Australia

as a woman, I want a man that I can share the pleasures of love with, a man who's willing to teach and learn. I want a man who together with we can be two people who can lean and depend on each other.My personality is both serious and upbeat; I have a sound is position that makes me friendly, prone to laughter, fun-loving and easygoing. However, I also like to think deeply about life and the world.
I feel passionately, but I'm disciplined about my words and therefore thoughtful.As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity, don't you think so? My interests and hobbies include: books, films, travel, sports, music (I have a special fondness for contemporary jazz) card games and board games, arts and culture.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: glendagreen82@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:33 pm

The email address is used online with one different gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9237.

Real face on Facebook,

Olusola Ogunronbi aka olusola.ogunronbi
Joined Facebook January 4, 2013.
@If I could come across yesterday, I will come across tomorrow

@Nothing can be hidden under the sun, ask me y?...

I am not sure what I'll do, well, I want to go places and see people. I want to mind and grow, I want to live where things happened on a big scales

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.