Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dexeldirectdeliveryservice@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby msrebecca » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:47 pm

I have been talking to a guy from Coffee Meet Bagel for 3 weeks and today, I found out he is a scammer. Here is a profile of the scammer:

Scammer name: Gerald Stich (Captain Gerald)
Graduate from: Embry-Riddle Aeronatical University
Work for: Delta Airlines America
Birthday: 28 March
Address: 5FY, 50 Chippenham Rd Manchester M7 9EF, UK
Nationality: American (but he said he was born Irish)
Telephone: +1(409)527-9634

Here is the story. When I started talking to him, he asked me lots of questions about my family and occupation but he talked very little about himself. He also checked where I am and what I am doing a few times a day. Although he claims to be in Manchester and my country is in Asia, he seems to be living in the same time zone. He always greets me Good morning while it is morning in Asia, even on the weekends. After talking to him for just a week, he asked me to be his girlfriend and said he didn't want to lose me to anyone. I didn't say yes. Besides I found his account been flagged by CMB.

A week later, he asked for my address and full name and wanted to give me a surprise. Then he sent me information about a courier called "Exel Direct Delivery Service" (EDDS) and gave me a tracking code to keep track of a parcel on its way to me. At first, he didn't want to tell me exactly what he "sent" me. Just urged me to contact the courier by myself. He even sent me a receipt to make it look real. On the day the fake parcel supposed to arrive, he told me he sent me branded handbags and some jewelries. At the same time, I received a message from the unscrupulous courier through whatsapp (find the message at the end of message) that my parcel is on hold somewhere in Indonesia and they urge me to send $2500 to a personal account immediately. He also told me if the money is not sent today, there will be extra charges. He also persuaded me to say I have nothing to lose because he put $4200 in a Gucci bag in the parcel. At this point, he started to be impatient and unfriendly. I called him to find out what is it about, and the guy who picked up my call doesn't sound American at all. Lol. He sounds African, his English is strongly accented and full of errors. It is not a wise thing to do, but I accused him to be part of the fraud and he hanged up and blocked me immediately.

I worry there is a network of romance scammers who are doing these to other women. I don't want anyone be victimised so I told my stories in as much details as I could. There has been lots of signs that tells he is not normal and we should always be clear-headed when talking to strangers.

I also feel sorry for the innocent man whose pictures and information have been stolen for unscrupulous use! If he or his friends see this post, please let him know and takes measures to protect personal privacy.

Other information
Name of unscrupulous courier: Exel Direct Delivery Service (EDDS)
Direct Tel: +44 7546 085277
Email: dexeldirectdeliveryservice@gmail.com (they don't even have their own extension!)
website: https:/ /www.exeldirectdeliveryservice.com/index.html

Photos of the innocent man:

msrebecca
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Zind Lee

Unread postby msrebecca » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Thanks for the posts! I experience the same thing. Luckily I found your post and the whole scam folds out to me. Below are details of the scammer in my case:

Scammer name: Gerald Stich (Captain Gerald)
Graduate from: Embry-Riddle Aeronatical University
Work for: Delta Airlines America
Birthday: 28 March
Address: 5FY, 50 Chippenham Rd Manchester M7 9EF, UK
Nationality: American (but he said he was born Irish)
Telephone: +1(409)527-9634

Name of unscrupulous courier: Exel Direct Delivery Service (EDDS)
Direct Tel: +44 7546 085277
Email: dexeldirectdeliveryservice@gmail.com (they don't even have their own extension!)
website: https:/ /www.exeldirectdeliveryservice.com/index.html

Ladies, please watch out for romance scammers!
msrebecca
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:23 pm

msrebecca,

Do you have the scammer's email account? If so, please post it here.
Expect an email from our staff in a few hours, asking for more information.
Please read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504

=
Redirected VOIP numbers
+14095279634
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Nederland Port Neches, TX
Original network provider Level 3 Communications, Llc - Tx

+447546085277
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider Telefonica O2 (UK) Limited

exeldirectdeliveryservice.com
Domain Information
Domain:exeldirectdeliveryservice.com
Registrar:NameSilo, LLC
Registered On:2018-11-16
Expires On:2020-11-16
Updated On:2019-10-30
Name Servers:ns1.exeldirectdeliveryservice.com
ns2.exeldirectdeliveryservice.com

This is what the fake site looks like:
Attachments
Screenshot from 2020-03-23 12-29-34.png
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Watch out ladies for romance scammers!

Unread postby msrebecca » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:13 am

Hi SlapHappy,

Thank you for following up. No, I don't have his email, only phone number and the fake courier's email: dexeldirectdeliveryservice@gmail.com

Thanks
msrebecca
New survivor

Re: dexeldirectdeliveryservice@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:43 pm

Ok, thanks. The next time you run into a scammer, do not tell them you know they are a scammer. Just drop them cold and report them here, okay? That will warn the most people about his scam, before he has a chance to change his details and take his victims with him.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby deborahfp » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:59 am

I met through the Meef app .. The story is exactly the same as it was told .. except that the courier company is called OPEX COURIER .. However I was not so lucky .. when the company contacted me it said that I would be arrested for money laundering if I didn't pay $ 5000. I have two young daughters and I was very scared so I paid. I was completely deceived and only discovered the scam because he stopped talking to me out of the blue and I found this site. The photo is not the same .. but the phone number is the same .. I will post the photos of the innocent man who is having his photos used improperly.
I have all the photos and the conversation.. I am so sad But...

I couldn’t put his picture but it’s not that guy who’s up there… it’s another ...
deborahfp
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:12 am

Thank you for posting.
You should file a report with your local police.
Then try to get any payments reversed.
Please post as much information about the scammer as possible.

Please read this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

Feel free to E-mail me at my address below.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby deborahfp » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:34 am

I will forward the e-mail with all the photos .. conversations and information .. what surprises me is that he still uses the same number, has an Instagram profile and is certainly scamming someone else right now. before blocking I always saw him online ... he is very good because he passed me to a possible bank account of him ... what worries me most is that I sent him pictures of my daughters ... that's what else It hurts...
deborahfp
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:50 pm

There's not much you can do about the photos being out there. The scammer may or may not use them against other victims.

They often have many victims they are working at the same time.
If you send me the bank account the scammer is using we'll report it to the bank as being used to commit fraud.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby deborahfp » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:59 pm

I will send you an email today with all this informations.
deborahfp
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.