Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peaceadorborlor@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 am

on date me free:

Yaapeace
- 32 y/o female
- Accara, Ghana
- English, English, English
- designer
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-06-04 09:28:32
- ID: 215387

Description:
I am a quiet person,romantic,outgoing, 32 years of age and an African woman, very caring person. I'm a loving and peaceful woman,i do not care about the age,all i need is love and you to making me happy for the rest of my life, the man to trust and call mine and who will love me as much as i will love him as well.But we need to know each other first and my yahoo ID is peaceadorborlor you can email me now.

Ideal match description:
Looking for the man that understands how to treat woman and love her as much as i will love her in returns without fear of getting hurt. I want long term relationship that can leads to good marriage in the days to come......

My dear f=getting to know each other i guess will be nice and my email is peaceadorborlor@yah oo.com . You can email me with your pictures as we get to know each other then.......

on black planet:

peaceador

Sex: Female
Last Login: 9 hours ago
Race: Other
Zodiac: Gemini

yahoo avatar:
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: peaceadorborlor@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 am

Received: from [41.93.135.60] ghana
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 06:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello dear am so sorry to hear you are divorce, but i guess God has a good reason of bringing as together as much i believe getting to know each other well is what is more important now.
My name is Peace, but am locally call Ama by only my parents. I live with my parents as well as my three siblings.
Hello dear,am loving,caring and sweet very down to earth who believes in being loyal and respectful, am attractive sweet looking lady of honesty and cannot wait to know you,i will be happy to chat you hope you are doing good.
I so much enjoy cooking, reading by the beach and watching lovely movies. I love to try new things in life especially cooking new meals. In relationship i believe in communication such as calling each other on phone to know how well we doing.
Am so happy to meet you and cannot wait to hearing from you and if possible your lovely pictures to see how good looking you have always being there......
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 am

Hello my dear am honest, loyal and loving person and wish to know and meet you dear. Am 32 years of age wanting a good relation that can leads to marriage. I have no child and will be happy to have my own child in the future. I hate games being played on me and want to be treated as much as i will treat you. loving and caring man is all that i need in my life, that there will be forever respect and loyalty to each other. I will be happy to meet you in person one day soon in the future when we get to know each other well.You sound nice and i wonder why nice man like you not married yet? But what i believe is God knows best and think He has a great reason of bringing us together. I live with my parents which i have completed my degree in Business Administration from the university of development studies here in Ghana. Am at the moment looking for job which in any location in the world will help me be of helping wife to my dear husband to be.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:43 am

You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished and prayed for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I spend reading your letter.My dear you make me very full inside and awaiting the very special day that am going to be meeting you face to face my dear.
Am a christian and do not drink or smokes as much as you and so happy to have a man so dear and pure in heart like you.
Honey i so much believe in caling each other and showing more of togetherness before we meet soon my dear. You so open and so frank to me and forever happiness is what my heart is going through and all i need is how am going to be with you and possible spend the rest of my life with you making the happiest family i have always wish in my life and praying to God all about.Cannot wait to see your pictures.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello my dear it feel so sad not having you right here with me, because meeting you in person is what i so much need and cannot wait for in my life dear. You so much what i want and looking forward to talking and hearing your voice as well to get to see you in any of your current pictures if possible.
Thank you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:38 am

My dear am doing good but you seem not to be more serious about me as much as i expect from you dear. You chose to write me the time you want * and do not care about how am doing here dear. tell me to go on if really you do not love or want me for real dear. I hate games being played on me dear and want to be frank and more straightforward in life and nothing else............. Am so much interested in you and what are the question you expect me answering then ?

* normal, im not going to write you whatever you want to jejejejeje
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:55 am

Hello my dear am very please to have very open and darling man like you. It feel much of happiness that you God has answered you with the right man i need in my life .
Am very straight forward person and do not want any games at all. I want a man that i can trust with all my heart that will not hurt me but rather treat me right and love me as well as am going to love him.
You sound very much all i need and cannot wait to let you know that you so lovely cannot wait to show you you are a darling and cannot wait to have the opportunity to be a supporting wife to you not only to be spending on me dear.
I wish to have your current pictures
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 am

Hello my dear am single and looking for the right man that i can love and care for the rest of my life dear
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Why do you keep sending me the same massage each and everyday why ?
Are you serious at all am not here for those games please :lmao:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Romance scams.