Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elena - supeerflowers004@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elena - supeerflowers004@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:58 am

Email received:

Hello! Nice to meet you. You're a beautiful man. I'm looking for a decent man with serious intentions for real love and relationship, i don't need only fun. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name is Elena, I'm 29 years old. I have no children and not married. How old are you? If you're younger than me, you can answer to my message. name of the country where I live Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a problem.
In my letter i'm sending you my foto, i will also wait for your photos, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals are different, you can ignore this message. But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our pleasant communication.
i'm waiting for your mail
i write from work
text me my individual email: supeerflowers004@gmail.com
With warm wishes, Elena.

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@bzmunar.com> <- hacked / spoofed email address
Received: from cpe-104-174-16-147.socal.res.rr.com ([104.174.16.147]:37622 helo=5.182.39.62)
Subject: Hello Companion xxx
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513
List-Unsubscribe: < mailto: supeerflowers004@gmail.com ?subject=unsubscribe >

Originating IP: 5.182.39.62
Originating ISP: Alexhost Srl
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.