Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kenneth C. Millet - Facebook

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Kenneth C. Millet - Facebook

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:48 pm

"he made a friend from Facebook. After a few days of chatting, he said he has fallen in love with me. He said He was an Engineer of Construction and real estate agent as the second job in the USA. He traveled a lot for his job. After two days of chatting, he said he has to travel soon to the UK and Singapore right after for a big project he had. He is coming to the UK to collect his money for his job. He proposed to marry me and come to me for living after we married, he said. And then he asked me to search for a house, which is under his budget is 1.3 Million. He said the money does not matter as much as if I am happy with it.
and he said he send me cash 1.4 Million to purchase the house filled with some purses as the gift. All he puts in the box and send to my address. He said I don't need to pay anything, just receive the box and keep the money for him to come over. And then one guy called me saying that he is in charge of my package which is held by the USA Authority. I have to pay $2,900 USD for releasing the package. I attached the file for you to post on the website warning others.

he uses these pictures.
phone numbers he uses: 1 917 609 9174
this # claims the freight man who is in charge of my package, which I have to pay 2900 USD for delivery. 1 469-993-0111 both of them on whatsapp."

Stolen Images used:

Address from the Images:
Kenneth Charles Millett
200 Westminster Bridge Bishops
London SE1 7UT, United Kingdom

Phone Numbers:
+14699930111
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Lewisville, TX
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Tx

+19176099174
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.