Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

swetfine@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

swetfine@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:31 pm

Good evening!
From what city are you in USA|In what city of America do you live. From what American city are you?
What mood at you?
I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with a wish to meet the significant other and after passages of some tests to me have given your mailbox address. From me to you the request if all it does not call you interest it is simple ignore me! But if you will respond to me I will know, that my letter address has got to the necessary person;)
A few words about myself. My name is Nastya. My age 32 years. I’m looking for someone who needs a partner to go for walks and enjoy life. If you are not scared not close distance, then reply to me.
If it’s not difficult for you please have come to me your images. And then I attach my images to you. If you are not interested in everything or are interested only in nude photos sex, then please do not waste your time and mine.
Write to me at this address swetfine@gmail.com
Have a nice time, Anastasia.

Header:
Return-Path: <marcomaria.biagini@tim.it>
Received: from [42.200.215.124] (42.200.215.124) by smtp217t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Mon, 9 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Nastya <tvr@mail.com>
Subject: life in peace and harmony

Orig IP: 42.200.215.124 | Orig ISP: Hkt Limited | City: Central District | Country: Hong Kong

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mauriziotiranti@tim.it genttadel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:35 pm

Greetings!
From what city are you in USAIn what city of USA do you live From what American city are you?
I hope, you very well feel yourself?
I have filled the questionnaire on a site of acquaintances with a wish to meet the man who suits me and after answers to questions to me have given your mailbox address. From me to you the request if all it does not call you interest it is simple ignore me! But if you write to me I will know, that my letter has been directed to correct;)
A little about myself. My name Nastyusha. My age 32 years. I’m looking for someone who lacks a partner to walk together and admire life. If you are not bothered far distance, then give an answer to me.
If it’s not difficult for you please have come to me your pictures. After I attach my photo to you. If I’m not interested in you or are interested only in nude photos intim, then please do not waste our time.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address genttadel@gmail.com
Good luck, Nastyusha.

Header:

Return-Path: <mauriziotiranti@tim.it>
Received: from [87.121.76.183] (87.121.76.183) by smtp218t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Mon, 23 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Nastya <vxiv@mail.com>
Subject: wonderful

Orig IP: 87.121.76.183 | Orig ISP: Iradeum Trading Ltd. | City: Sliven | Country: Bulgaria

Same photo as above:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

genttadel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:59 pm

Greetings!
From what city are you in USAIn what city of America do you live From what USA city are you?
What mood at you?
I have filled the questionnaire on a site of acquaintances with a wish to meet the significant other and after passages of some tests to me have given your mailbox address. I ask you if all it does not call you interest it is simple do not respond me! But if you write to me I will know, that my letter has been directed to correct;)
A little about myself. My name Anastasia. My age thirty two years. I’m looking for someone who needs a partner to relax and admire life. If you are not worried such distance, then write to me.
If it’s not difficult for you please attach to me your pictures. In response I attach my images to you. If you are not interested in everything or are interested only in naked photos intim, then please do not waste your time and mine.
Please write to me on this mail genttadel@gmail.com
Hug, Anastasia.

Header:

Return-Path: <mauriziotiranti@tim.it>
Received: from [157.25.152.37] (157.25.152.37) by smtp214t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Mon, 23 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Nastya <lzf@mail.com>
Subject: family

Orig IP: 157.25.152.37 | Orig ISP: T-mobile Czech Republic A.s. | City: Czaplinek | Country: Poland

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.