Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marriajenny39@gmail.com - Nadia Dada

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marriajenny39@gmail.com - Nadia Dada

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:02 pm

hi can i know you marriajenny39@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <marriajenny39@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020
Subject: hi

am Sgt eivilin David

in the US Military Branch of Army, A Sargent, 30 years and a single mother from Buffalo New York, Currently Stationed in Al-Rakka, Ar Raqqah, Syria on war against Terrorism. My unit is 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th nursing Team. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor,i enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. It would be my pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship.
i have been so much unhappy because life have been unfair to me for some years now, i lost my parents when i was 21 years. nobody to help me, but thanks to God i finally found my self in the US military. i got married and i had a child but he died and soon after my husband started cheating on me so i had to quit the marriage. here i am now single looking for the right man i can spend my hole entire life with and am happy you are here by chatting with you as well
God has also blessed me there in my state and here in Syria with all i need in life but no one to spend life with. which i need a real man to trust and love me forever.I was the only girl my parents gave birth to before the died. we don't make use of phone or anything social network but i do chat some people all over the world to make friends an to see real friends too.
I believe there is a good human who can be trusted also who can build an authentic trust and good relationship, i also have something to share with you if really you have they name of love an trust in you, because i will need your assistance. I have in my possession the sum of $40.2 millions USD which i made here in Syria. I will tell you how i made it in my next mail, don't panic feel free it's risk free also i deposited this box of money with a humanitarian doctor attached to Red Cross Society but note .... the Doctor did not know the content inside the box I told him it's my personnel belongings (kits) because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safely pending when I'm done here and obtain my military pass to meet with you over there in your country.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
please reply back to me if you are willing to handle this with care i will tell the next process of it and send you more information where the money is kept and how we can move it to your country with the help of the humanitarian doctor through a diplomatic means. kindly tell me more about yourself

Stolen Images used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marriajenny39@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:42 am

Hello Darling,

I want to say a very big thank you for your acceptance to assist me on this. I salute your courage. I also want to reassure you that you will never regret this and your concern. Like i said before, I have made an arrangement on how to move the money down to you through a delivery company here. I will secure the money inside many items like winter jackets, clothes, Blankets. I will secure it and make sure even scanner will not identify the real content as money. I will verify it with our scanner here in the office to make sure everything will be perfectly once you follow my instructions.

You are the only person I told this and i believe my secret will be safe with you. I have given you all my trust because i have already believed you by the grace of God who appointed you to me, so if you chose to cheat on me in the end, it’s up to you. I do not want you to see this as what will bring problem to you, rather, i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery to you without any form of problem or risk.

I really need to speak with you, I can not call you on phone because we are only using Government radio message at Army camp here for communication for security reason. Do not worry okay? We share meet very soon in person. The delivery is by Flight so it will be fast, you will receive the package under 72 Hours from the date of departure from here. Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my conscience, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving the fund because my conscience has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and I know you will not disappoint me.

I'm not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside syria if I eventually send out any thing to the syria it will be suspicious and i will be query and persecuted for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person and as foreigner who is not a syria citizen. Please put away any form of fear or doubt and make up your mind to help and participate on this, i promise you will not regret anything.

I pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind because I’m serious with this. One more thing, I want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the fund, therefore, you should try and keep this as a top secret between you and I to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

I want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company that will be delivering to you to know the content, remember that the consignment will be delivered as an official Package to the delivery company but it’s registered as a (FAMILY VALUABLES) they believe to be the content, so you should not let them know that the content is money please i beg of you.

I want you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the delivery company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the package to your country and to your door step.

Send your below information to me urgently for the delivery process:

Your full names: ........
Delivery Full address: ..
Your Occupation..........
Post code: ..............
City: ...................
NAME OF YOUR AIRPORT
PHONE NUMBER
Copy of any Official ID/Passport: ..........
Telephone number: ........... (very important)

I also wish to let you know that my official assignment here is over and i waiting for my leave approval letter, I will come over to meet you one on one in your country immediately you receive the package and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our lives, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the money and safe guard it.

I await your immediate response.

Yours Faithfully

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marriajenny39@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:43 pm

I want to tell you that the shipping company have completed the process of sending money through NatWest SECURITY SERVICE Courier, the package was handed to a diplomat agent completely sealed and labeled as diplomatic luggage, the money in the box is $ 40.2,000,000.00 million USA DOLLARS} {here is the code of the box (8619), it is only you that has the code, even the agent does not know the number, Diplomat agent name is Mr. Mark James, it will leave syria today and arrived in country by tomorrow morning,

he will call you immediately he arrive, so you will talk to the custom officers so that you will know how to pay custom clearance cost fee that will you pay in your local currency. please do not tell anyone about this money until you get it in your house as a warning agent for reasons of their security. please do not delay agents to the airport when he arrive in your country please tried to follow his instructions and sent him money for the clearance fee so that they will allow him to your home address you provide, because he has only 3 visa day and need to come back tomorrow or later, Please let me know immediately the agents arrive in your house
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marriajenny39@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:53 pm

hello
how are you doing hope all is good with i receive your email and i want you to know that the agent will contact you through his email and let me know when you hear from him waiting to hear from you as soon as possible good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marriajenny39@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:41 pm

My Dearest

I am very happy for your response i will start to draft the MOU agreement that will guild us in this investment, I will start immediately in drafting the agreement document and once i am through then i will forward it to you to sign and hold the copies, I thank you so much for accepting to help me and my family. I want you to understand that this transaction will not only fetch us financially, but will also bring your family and mine to an everlasting relationship in the near future. I also want you to be totally assured that you make a very nice and wise decision as you accepted to assist me carry out this transaction because we have a lot to gain and many more greater deals to handle together immediately we have successful in completing this very one.

Like i told you, I really want to invest in your country based on your advised and this is why I am happy to deal with your kind person for safety purpose as i have trusted you as my foreign business partner and i really want this transaction to be confidential.

Thank you so much for your understanding, concern and your willingness to help me and my family out from this Refugee, I believed that by the special grace of Allah who has made it possible for us to have contact through this means will surely bring us together for us to meet each other over there in your country for the future investment as we have agreed together. Like I have told you earlier that i have already made a contact with the bank manager to transfer the fund without any problem, therefore i advice you to contact the bank as my legal Foreign Business Partner as i was advised by my bank manager to look for someone who will stand on my behalf to received the fund because of my refugee status and political situation here, according to the rules and regulations here in Burkina Faso.

My Dear, I promise you that I will never ever disappoint you in this transaction, therefore, do not be afraid of anything because this transaction is 100% free risk and legal. I promise you hence you follow my instructions this fund will hit into your account without any problem, because I have made all the necessary arrangement here for you to receive the fund into your account.

Please find a place in your heart to understand our situation and come for my rescue, try your best to send below letter to the director of the Coris Bank International (CBI), Foreign Operation Department E-mail: ( mir.r4him@yandex.com ) for sure the bank will get back to you with the official legal procedures of transferring this fund to your position as my legal foreign business partner.

More so, after you have sent the letter to the bank as i directed you and any response from the bank, kindly forward it to me so that i will advice you on what to do next to avoid mistake.

I will be hoping to hear from you soonest.

Regards
Ms. Aisha Gaddafi

...........................................................................................................................

PLEASE FILL THE GAPS AND FORWARD THIS BELOW LETTER TO THE BANK AS MY FOREIGN BUSINESS PARTNER.

DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL (CBI)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA- FASO
Email: mir.r4him@yandex.com

Dear Sir.

I am ………………..Nationality…………….. I am writing to you on behalf of Ms. Aisha Gaddafi from Libya whose his late Father deposited, Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($27,500,000.00) in your escrow account N°: 04093710002, but because of her Refugee Status she appointed me to stand as her legal foreign business partner to enable your bank to release and transfer the fund into my bank account which i will provide later.

Sir, I request you to furnish me with the documentation/information needed to transfer the fund to my bank account.

Your immediate responds in this regard will highly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mr..........

Tel: ........
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.