Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mervnpsobina@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mervnpsobina@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:45 pm

Hello !!, my name is Elizavata. How do you perceive yourself 2020 year? I want to get to know you. I will send a photograph immediately so that you can find out about me. My age is 35 years old. I mean you are a good person. I will immediately say that I am interested in a person who is ripe for a relationship. I want to find someone who is not younger than me. Who is ready for a relationship and understands exactly what he wants. I don't just want to be interested in a flirt or a virtual novel. I really want a real relationship. And I don't want to waste my time for nothing. If our wishes match and you feel the same. Then I would be happy to see your message. Don't forget to send a photograph. Lizonka

Header:
Return-Path: <mervnpsobina@yanbex.pl>
Received: from ip135.ip-51-38-119.eu ([51.38.119.135]) by yundex.info with esmtpsa
Sun, 23 Feb 2020
Subject: Hallo !! !

Orig IP: 51.38.119.135 | Orig ISP: Ovh Sas | City: n/a | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lizkan.deboe25@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:38 pm

Hiii !, I'm Lizonka. How do you feel 2020 year I would be happy to meet you. I'll send a photo right away so you can see me. I am 35 years old. I think you are a good guy. I will immediately say that I am interested in a man who is mature for a relationship. I want to find a guy who is not younger than me. Who is ready for a relationship and understands exactly what he wants. I don't just want to be interested in a flirt or a virtual relationship. I really want a real relationship. And I don't want to waste my time for nothing. When our interests match and you feel the same. Then I would be happy to see your answer. Don't forget to send a photograph. Elizavata

Header:
Return-Path: <lizkan.deboe25@yundex.info>
Received: from ip135.ip-51-38-119.eu ([51.38.119.135]) by yundex.info with esmtpsa
Sun, 01 Mar 2020
Subject: Servus!!!

Orig IP: 51.38.119.135 | Orig ISP: Ovh Sas | City: n/a | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mervnpsobina@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:17 am

Email received:

Hallo !!, ich bin Elizavata. Wie fühlst 2020? Ich will dich kennenlernen. Ich schicke sofort ein fotografief, damit du mich sehen kannst. Ich bin 35 jahre alt. Ich denke du bist ein guter mensch. Ich werde sofort sagen, dass ich mich für einen mensch interessiere, der reif für eine beziehung ist. Ich möchte einen kerl entdecken, der nicht jünger als mein alter ist. Der bereit für eine Beziehung ist und genau begreift, was er will. Ich will nicht nur an einem flirt oder einem virtuellen beziehungen interessiert. Ich will wirklich eine echte beziehung. Und ich möchte meine Zeit nicht umsonst verschwenden. Wenn unsere suche übereinstimmen und du dasselbe fühlst. Dann würde ich mich gluecklich, deine antwort zu sehen. Vergiss nicht, ein photo zu schicken. Liza

/ (translate)

Hello !!, I’m Elizavata. How do you feel in 2020? I want to get to know you. I will send a photograph immediately so that you can see me. I am 35 years old. I think you are a good person. I will immediately say that I am interested in a person who is ripe for a relationship. I want to discover a guy who is not younger than my age. Who is ready for a relationship and understands exactly what he wants. I don't just want to be interested in a flirt or a virtual relationship. I really want a real relationship. And I don't want to waste my time for nothing. If our search matches and you feel the same. Then I would be happy to see your answer. Don't forget to send a photo. Liza

Header:

Return-Path: <mervnpsobina@yundex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mervnpsobina@yundex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) client-ip=92.63.103.109;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yundex.info header.s=dkim header.b=D5brxptB;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mervnpsobina@yundex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mervnpsobina@yundex.info
Received: from ip135.ip-51-38-119.eu ([51.38.119.135]) by yundex.info with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.84_2) (envelope-from <mervnpsobina@yundex.info>) id 1j5vKw-0006cV-Pc
Subject: Servus!!! ...
To:
Reply-To: Aufrichtigkeit <mervnpsobina@yandex.com>
Message-Id: <E1j5vKw-0006cV-Pc@yundex.info>

Originating IP: 51.38.119.135
Originating ISP: Ovh Sas
Country of Origin: Germany

Initially sent from:
Originating IP: 92.63.103.109
Originating ISP: Jsc The First
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is the first one reported above.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lizkan.deboe25@yunbex.info

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:46 am

Email received:

Hallo !!, mein name ist Elizavata. Wie spüren zweitausend das zwanzigste jahr? Ich würde mich freuen, dich zu kennen. Ich befestige sofort ein foto, damit du mich erfahren kannst. Ich bin 35 jahre alt. Ich meinen du bist ein guter mensch. Ich werde sofort mitteilen, dass ich mich für einen mensch interessiere, der reif für eine beziehung ist. Ich möchte einen kerl entdecken, der nicht jünger als mein alter ist. Der bereit für eine Beziehung ist und genau weiß, was er will. Ich will nicht nur an einem flirt oder einem virtuellen roman interessiert. Ich will auf jeden fall echte beziehung. Und ich möchte meine Zeit nicht umsonst verschwenden. Wenn unsere interessen übereinstimmen und du dasselbe fühlst. Dann würde ich mich zufrieden, deine antwort zu sehen. Vergiss nicht, ein foto zu schicken. Lizonka

/ (translation)

Hello !!, my name is Elizavata. How do two thousand feel the twentieth year? I would be happy to know you. I will immediately attach a photo so that you can find out about me. I am 35 years old. I mean you are a good person. I will tell you right away that I am interested in someone who is ripe for a relationship. I want to discover a guy who is not younger than my age. Who is ready for a relationship and knows exactly what he wants. I don't just want to be interested in a flirt or a virtual novel. I definitely want a real relationship. And I don't want to waste my time for nothing. When our interests match and you feel the same. Then I would be happy to see your answer. Don't forget to send a photo. Lizonka

Header:

Return-Path: <lizkan.deboe25@yunbex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received: from ip135.ip-51-38-119.eu ([51.38.119.135])
Subject: Hiii!
Reply-To: zart <lizkan.deboe25@yandex.com>
Message-Id: <E1j8Smm-000183-Vm@yundex.info>

Note: yunbex.info / yundex.info are two fraudulent domain names used only for the email addresses spreading this type of mass-mail messages.

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.